It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Show up like what? I really dont understand that post, If i was an alien i would first contact a person from Queensland who nobody has ever heard of before and have here log on and spread the message? Thats exactly what i would do
If some entity has the technology to get all the way here, im positive there is far better means to send a message to us than to contact the Brisbane chardonnay set.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
oops double

[edit on 1-5-2009 by pazcat]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

dude, but the message served is purpose. think about it for a minute, would you not start like this?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No it didnt, unless the message was lock me up im crazy from BG, what is the message? As you said not everybody was even aware of this, it wasnt public knowledge unless you were on the web visiting alternative sites. It probably helped her sell her books but thats it, if anything humanity is just slightly a bit less intelligent for this whole caper. She might be all peace, love and hippy farts but she is not informing anybody about anything.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What message, lol?
Was there a message?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just because your not in tune enough to see the ships does not mean they were in fact not there. Does a ant know what a highway is? To them it would be like a whole new dimension. They wouldn't know what it was even though it is right there and does in fact exist. To us it is common, but we are more advanced technology wise than ants, so we see it for what it is. Would we understand and know right away when something beyond our grasp technology wise "out of this world" is right in front of our faces? If you answer yes to that then you must know EVERY means of travel possible. You would be a billionaire off all the space ships you designed...

Take for instance, people say we can't go faster than light. It's generally accepted for now that this is true. So a ship.. from another civilization might "fly" in another dimension. You can't prove anything unless your all knowing so labeling this as a hoax is jumping the gun. Can you prove something was NOT there? Just because you can't see it does not mean it was not there.. your typical human cannot see every light spectrum or into other dimensions... but they are real. In fact the "visible" light we see is just a fraction of all the wavelengths (380 to 750 nm). To call this a hoax, well I can just as easy say "infrared" or "Ultraviolet" is a hoax, I can't see it so it must not exist.

Peace

[edit on 1-5-2009 by SecretUsername]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
lollol:

So are you in tune enough to see them?
What did they look like?
Come on man, listen to yourself, if they did show up at least the one person they would of picked up was poor old Blossom. If anybody was in tune enough it would of been her. She even apologised so its clear it was a no show.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Did I say I saw them, I live in California so no.. not even close. Who is to say SHE was even in tune enough to seem them. She is after all only human your closed mindedness to anything you can't understand is really sad.

Listen to myself? Hmm sounds like you should listen. I offered hard facts about the POSSIBILITY it was there. And asked anyone to provide me with evidence to disprove it. And all you can do is attack my "in tune" part.. one sentence to pre-tense the main body of my post. What I ment by that was explained in the 2 paragraphs afterward. To make it easier for you to understand... My point is just because you can't see something does not mean it does not exist.

But your too closed minded to think about that and instead label me as a crazy. Do you even know if I believe what she says or if I believe in this GFL? No you don't, but you have no problem assuming I am on the train and label me crazy. I'm sure everything you think of is the truth (even without ANY facts or investigation) and nothing can sway you from it.. that is truly sad my friend.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What hard facts facts? Do you even know what a fact is?, you alluded to a lot of what ifs, thats fine i got that, i got your whole point, it could make sense but then again it might be rubbish, you gave no facts only theories, just what ifs. And the world does not run on what ifs. I need to open my eyes, please
Thats a rookie statement and it shows.
So why would a race of anything contact a person on this planet to tell the world to expect great change and a ride in a shiny space ship when they knew they werent going to be seen at all, there is no sense behind this, its exactly the same as saying my invisible friend Tobi just went down the shop for solme milk and never came back.
Bah its 5am im off to bed, this is what Pig Aids does to you, it make you come into stupid threads and argue stupid points.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by pazcat]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sigh.. you obviously didn't get my post, but got what you wanted out of it.

FACT: YOU can only see 380 to 750 nm wavelengths, but others exist.
FACT: YOU can only see up to the 3d dimension, but others do exist. (might be wrong on this but whatever its not the point)

Tie in with a little common sense even a "rookie" can do and you get a theory. Say, the ship, if there was one.. emitted light at 900 NM wavelengths... we would NOT see it. If it was in another dimension above what we comprehend, we would NOT see it. But here I am just repeating myself in much simpler terms.. all this was in the 1st post you claim to "got".

I don't claim there was a ship there, and don't claim there was not. The fact is no one can claim there was NOT a ship there unless you had the tools to come to that conclusion. That this was labeled as a "hoax" without any scientific proof.

I don't know if I can explain it any simpler..

Edit: Just to add to your edit. I don't know why they would. It would not seem logical. But I'm sure a lot of things we do don't seem logical to other species either. Maybe they wanted to see how many would look for them? Who knows... None of these are stupid points, but "arguing" over it is stupid. Along with labeling it a hoax with out disproving it. I'm just offering up a possibility after all. It was a year ago, I really don't care if they were there or not.

To me people need to be reminded that they don't understand everything in this universe. This is like people calling the world flat, they really believed it.. and someone comes and say no it is a sphere.. let me prove it and immediately people say "OMG HOAX" without all the evidence.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by SecretUsername]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I would sooner beleive that they got caught in an intergalactic traffic jam before i start beleiving about the light spectrum or what have you..

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Why? Do you believe the light spectrum is fake? Your entitled to your opinion of course.. right or wrong. Who knows you could be right, though I doubt with so much space there be any traffic jams. But if dismissing a theory outright, without following any scientific process, is more believable to you then your entitled to that. Either of you have shown proof I am wrong and unfortunately I cannot prove/disprove myself either (unless I can borrow your time machine) but I would at least TRY before making my mind up. Just because I can't prove my theory does not mean the possibility is any less real.

Keep in mind what we see is like getting just a few channels of radio on the AM (500-1500 kHz) band. If you only could tune into a small fraction of all the channels would you know what there talking about on the others? Would you even know the other channel exist? So how can anyone assume something is NOT in a light spectrum that we CANNOT even see? It's just like the people who knew the world is flat.. no proof, easy to believe at the time. It takes courage to challenge what you don't know. And people did.. and found out they were wrong!

I don't even think the GFL is or were here.. but nothing has convinced me they were not either. Of course you guys probably think I'm one of their followers or whatever. Guess it's much easier to dismiss real theory's with real science to back them up if your not open to any other possibility.. or if you already labeled the presenter a certain way. That is just being closed mined and lazy. It is really entertaining how so many of you outright dismiss the possibility of anything outside your conventional thinking. Without even using the proper scientific processes used for decades to back up your claims. Especially on a web sight such as this! The same kinda people who said "The world is flat" back then are the same kind saying "Aliens can't be invisible to the naked eye". It is just easier for lazy people to jump to conclusions I guess.

If some current theory's of parallel universes are correct, then in some universe there HAD to be a ship there. Its so sad how humans think there so bright and all knowing... yet they are just newborns in this universe. Open up your mind to all possibility's, investigate them before dismissing what could be the truth.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretUsername

You know, I agree with so much with what you say, insofar as never discounting possibilities and being humble enough to concede that there so much that we don't know.

Having said that, as far as the GFL is concerned, whilst being open to the wonders of the universe, we still have to use the little we know to evaluate reality. Even with the very limited tools at our disposal.

Otherwise, we can all shout in the night and it is all potentially true.

Miss BG said that they were coming and they would be seen, they apparently said to her that they were coming and would be seen, and apparently also told her post fact that they changed their mind about coming and be seen.

So, what are we to make of that with our primordial senses?

Should we use the very reason you point to as limited to extrapolate some contrived way that they were here after all?

It was a hoax, perhaps intentional, perhaps she really believed what she was saying ...

Edit for stupid spelling.

[edit on 2 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Ahh very good points and I can see now why this was labeled such. To be perfectly honest I never followed the story completely. I am pretty new to the internet actually so this is all new. I've heard bits and pieces about this from friends but have not read the 300+ pages in this thread.

I never knew about her post statement where she claims they changed their minds. When I came in here it seemed like the reason this was tagged a hoax was based on the object not being visible, so it couldn't possibly be there. So I was coming up with a counter to that theory. But if she said they changed their minds or never came then my points are irrelevant. I was only trying to offer a solution as to why they would not be seen, if they do even exist.

Thank you for your kind reply, now I know the real reason why this was tagged star for you!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

It's all good.

If you're up for some reading you can catch all her post Oct. 14th "channelings" with the GFL at her website.

You know, I still don't know if she's a scam artist or she really hears voices.

I actually wish her well, she seems like a nice lady.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

When you look upon those you love, do you not want the very most and best for them that is possible?

Even if you think you know what that is, do you not intuitively understand that they must come to know what that is for themselves? That you cannot give it to them, and even if you could and did, they would not value it because they would have no idea how to do so? They would not truly know it as their own, because it was handed to them from outside of themselves...

Do you not realize that you cannot dictate what they should believe, what they should do, how they should feel, etc.?

Those whose view of Creation is far more expanded than we tend to have here at the human level are loathe to take away from us our choices.

Free Will is the Divine Gift we were given in order to explore WHATEVER WE CHOOSE TO EXPLORE. This includes many things - ideas, beliefs, experiences, etc. - that you or someone else may not like or think are "wrong" or "bad".

But for those whose view is more expanded, there is no judgment. All choices are Divine. All choices are worthy and honored. And there is also no forcing.

At this time on earth truth will out because it is time for this. But there are those who will not choose to see truth for what it is, though it be right in front of them, and they have that right.

Those who cannot see truth by soul choice not to, will not see many things most others will. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS.

When it is their time, they will see. And know. And feel. And perhaps even perform miracles themselves. But only when it is time for them. Only when they choose.

For it to be otherwise would take away the greatest gift that made this entire paradigm possible. It would negate our humanity, dismiss it out of hand.

I don't know about you, but I can feel the deep, abiding and unconditional love felt for all of humanity, precisely and specifically because of humanity's amazing ability to forget who they Truly Are and experience life from so many perspectives that deny truth. Do you understand this idea? What an amazing feat!

Many are done with doing this "anti-self, anti-life, anti-truth" thing, but some are not. Those who are seeking a way through to the truth of their being will open to it in their own way, and it will be perfect. Those who are not seeking this awakening will experience their path differently, and it will be perfect.

Some may choose to leave this earth before things get much further along, because it is "too much" for their humanness to overcome while down here on the ground. To face these changes is inevitable, yes. But some will choose to do so from their more expanded state of being, that which they re-enter upon leaving this physical, human plane. This too is perfect.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Im not sure if anyone here noticed. I think that date she was sending out to the world was important. If you recall the issues of the world, it seemed our timeline shifted. Spreading the word for people to pay attention to this was her mission even if she believed otherwise.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have been watching this thread and while I have laughed out loud at the jokes - I would suggest that Blossom Goodchild was in fact channeled with that October 14th stuff but not by well meaning "Light Beings" but a mischievous spirit from another plane. We have overwhelming evidence of aliens visiting/residing on this planet over the eons - they DO exist....
I really hope they do arrive soon in the run up to 2012. How else do we get rid of the banksters with their network of central banks keeping a strangle-hold on the world. Most people are too apathetic and too ignorant to even try to remove the Illuminati who are planning a (nuclear) WW3 so the ETs are welcome to step in - in my opinion. This is history repeating itself anyway...previous civilizations have destroyed themselves - let's hope it doesn't happen again. Pleiadians or whomever you are come on down and show us how to govern ourselves and respect each other please! I'd be happy to listen and learn from you.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Artisan Glow]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

With the technology the ETs have to arrive here via hyperspace or via a stargate then I'm sure they are aware we are in the third dimension so they would make sure their ship was visible to us....

As I understand it there are twelve dimensions or frequencies and we are only in the third....we have a long way to go.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
is this the longest thread in the history of ats?

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316 >>

join