It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I have a question and Im not sure if its ben answered in this thread.

These Pleiadeans why do they only channel to the very select few? Why dont they speak to say a 100 people all over the world with the same message? Why is it always just one person? If these messages are SO important and without them mankind would DIE surely these aliens need to tell just a few more of us dont you think

Why do they give the people they channel to exclusive rights on their predictions and messages. And when said people get asked for proof and no body believes them, why dont these said Pleiadeans speak to more humans instead to show their message is correct?

It just doesnt make sense to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

That is a question that came to mind with me a few pages back in this topic. This is what threw up a red flag with me about this. Knowing how we as human beings are prone to making mistakes and errors, even when it comes to channeling. If one does not move the ego aside before channeling, the information can become corrupted by the thoughts of the one who is the tool for the one channeling this information.

You would think that if this information WAS that important, it would be given to many others around the world, this way, there would be a better chance it will be taken in a more serious way then it was. Also, as I stated before, when only one gets this info, there is a big chance the one who passes it on may be elevated to the level of messiah, and that could end up being a dangerous thing if what was given came to pass. All alien life who are at a higher level then we are knows better then doing something like that. They would not put one person in that dire place.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I have to say...just because YOU didn't see them doesn't they weren't here. I saw them, not like they said, but they also gave their reasons, which seeing how many people in here think the govt is capable of doing horrible things to the citizens, is understandable. What I saw seemed to be just for me because no one else was paying attention. Happened right over the airport but was no plane. It looked like the phoenix light or the ufo in stephenville. It behaved differently. The lights flickered when they appeared in a row and not in succession like flares. It was as if they were all independently controlled. They came together and formed slightly curved row of seven lights, hung there a moment (long enough for me to freak out and boggle my tear-filled eyes) then they dissipated in different directions as one lead orange light to the right stayed stationary until the others had flickered out separately at different times in different directions, some up some down and some sideways. Then the lead light headed south toward the gulf.

I researched flares and the military too to make sure it wasn't them and they are not allowed to drop flares over inhabited areas like mine because the waste kills animals. It has been known to kill sheep and cows when dropped over farms in Europe so they can't drop over populated areas.

I blindly believed at the time it was happening but also researched afterwards what it could've been. so i am not a nut. (I am a goof and silly but not a nut)

I was ready for them to show but at that point already believed they wouldn't. I took what I saw as them saying to me, "Don't lose hope and don't give up. We can't do what we wanted right now because your safety isn't assured but that doesn't mean we're not here and that doesn't mean we will never reveal ourselves. Now just isn't the right time."

I only believe it because I saw it. If I hadn't, I would probably feel the same way you guys do, extremely disappointed and betrayed. That is why I think you guys are so mean to people about it. It is just because you really wanted it to happen. Like when you don't get what you want on your birthday. You are pouting and throwing a fit. It is cool. We all want them to come and change closed-minded views in an instant. I am just here to say that they did come, just not to you. And it is probably because you have it in you to act like this. So nasty and so mean. The possibility of them coming changed me. I used to be mean because it made me feel good. But now I feel accountable and more responsible for my actions and how I make people feel. If I make people feel bad, how can I ever expect anyone to try to make me feel good? Life doesn't work that way. I was disappointed too. I feel you. But once I understood why they couldn't do what they wanted, I agreed that it wasn't time and not enough were ready. They aren't all powerful and they do have personalities of their own. I never go anywhere I am not invited. (I learned that the hard way) I think they feel the same. They want to make sure they are invited before they come. They don't want to be that guy that shows up at the party that no one wants there. (And hey had to get Bush out of power so his puppetmasters wouldn't hurt us trying to hurt them) You should know by now the govt has more ways to hurt us than nukes. so disarming nukes wouldn't stop them from hurting us. They are basically holding us hostage, ready to slice our throats if anyone comes near. That why the fellas gotta hang back till they see an opening or the puppetmasters surrender and release us.

Believe what you want. Just wanted to let you know.

What is my source? I feel it. I trust that.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen

I was ready for them to show but at that point already believed they wouldn't. I took what I saw as them saying to me, "Don't lose hope and don't give up. We can't do what we wanted right now because your safety isn't assured but that doesn't mean we're not here and that doesn't mean we will never reveal ourselves. Now just isn't the right time."

I have not given up hope, I still believe in beings of the light, Im just not so sure about BG that is all. For me TGFL exist in some form because I just feel it.

I only believe it because I saw it. If I hadn't, I would probably feel the same way you guys do, extremely disappointed and betrayed.

I dont feel extreamly disappointed and betrayed. I feel the time is not right but no one has betrayed me. I admit I did feel a little disappointed as Im sure many did, but this is probably due to the fact we stopped listening to our inner voice and our hearts. We started listening to channellers on mass web pages, by doing this we lost our connection to the message coming directly to us, directly to our spirit. I know I did.

That is why I think you guys are so mean to people about it. It is just because you really wanted it to happen. Like when you don't get what you want on your birthday. You are pouting and throwing a fit. It is cool. We all want them to come and change closed-minded views in an instant. I am just here to say that they did come, just not to you. And it is probably because you have it in you to act like this. So nasty and so mean.

Who are you aiming these accusations at? I do not pout and throw fits, and I certainly am not closed minded. I could not care a less what I get for my birthday LOL Are you saying I am nasty and mean? Who on this thread is this aimed at please.

The possibility of them coming changed me.

It also changed a lot of other peoples lives, even though they did not show they still have changed this planets perceptions for good.

But once I understood why they couldn't do what they wanted, I agreed that it wasn't time and not enough were ready. They aren't all powerful and they do have personalities of their own. I never go anywhere I am not invited. (I learned that the hard way) I think they feel the same. They want to make sure they are invited before they come.

I think you are right, the time just was not right, and I also think they made a mistake with the whole BG channelling. A message of increasing love and light in the next few years would have been enough, the landing was a channell too far. First we need to get the majority to see this reality we find ourselves in is an enclosed one from which we can step out, we can increase our soul frequency through love and compassion, by doing this we awaken our spirit and then we are free to see all that there is. This needs to be done on a larger scale before any landings are done I think, maybe they have seen this now and will not predict any more landings until the one ( us as a whole) has been raised.

There is no greater confirmation of the light than becoming awakened.

What is my source? I feel it. I trust that.

There is no better source catseyequeen , keep listening to it because it is the truth.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Who are you aiming these accusations at? I do not pout and throw fits, and I certainly am not closed minded. I could not care a less what I get for my birthday LOL Are you saying I am nasty and mean? Who on this thread is this aimed at please.

I am aiming this at all of the people who ARE mean about it. If you have never been mean to anyone about it then it isn't aimed at you. Absolutely not aimed at anyone who has never made a nasty, vile, mean-spirited comment about them or Bloss. I just feel they feel slighted or are meant to be that way or extremely resistant. (they wanted it too, they just didn't get it and now they are lashing out at anyone who is still loyal and understanding about it. That is why they attack our intelligence or ability to rationalize, be realistic, or think critically.) They don't want to see us as anything else because if we are the smart and intuitive ones then they have to look at themselves and wonder what that makes them. So they insult us and our intelligence to make themselves the ones that are because they are on the opposing side.

I like the way you think. All of the things you said were kind and respectful. I get a good feeling from you. I am sorry if you thought you were, in my mind, in the same category with these guys who just want to attack and make snooty comments about how we are all crazy, weak minded and gullible. You certainly are not. You are a darling.

I wish I had people like you in my physical world. It would be great to be able to have an actual face to face conversation like this. I can't really talk to anyone in my physical world like this.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by catseyequeen]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen
I wish I had people like you in my physical world. It would be great to be able to have an actual face to face conversation like this. I can't really talk to anyone in my physical world like this.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by catseyequeen]

Indeed it would, I would love to meet up with a group of GFL believers and have a real good chat!

I am feeling more than ever that these aliens of light need us, Im sensing great darkness and dark agendas. I know this subject has come under a lot of attack recently but I will always believe in my heart they will come and I will continue to send out love.

Sorry about my harsh reply like I said Im sensing much darkeness these days. This darkness needs to be out shone.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi MG long time no communication. I hope that you are well.

Hi catseyequeen!

Let me start by saying that I do not really buy what BGC is bringing through, however I enjoyed it absolutley and it really makes me angry that you cannot start a thread and speak about her. I think that is total BS!!! Most topic's on ATS are just as speculative and unconfirmable and I really do not like that if I want to talk about BGC I have to do it here. One flipping thread. It is ridiculous!!!!!! I can start threads about Reptillians, Greys, UFO's all speculative.

Most of the worlds religions are not provable but God forbid you say BGC. It had the most traffic, I imagine than any other time,isn't that money in your pocket ATS?

Please don't ban me for expressing my simmering outrage on this.

Edited: Spelling.
Also please don't ban me.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

hello Cindy my friend. I too have noticed this and thought it not right. There are plenty of threads on the reptilian agenda,which believe me is alive and well, it is a massive threat which I find myself under attack from more and more. These creatures are real and they pose such an immense threat to the human race I find Im struggling under their immense power. Many on here speak of messages from the GFL and members within it (Pleadians) and they are attacked and ridiculed . I have never received any messages directly from any member of this federation, but I really feel for those that have as the responsability must be immense.

I believe in aliens of good, aliens with hearts and spirits that are of a frequency so strong they will win this fight. I say here and now I will work tirelessly for them, never again will the reptilian agenda take me away from my beliefs.

Discern, discern , discern! yes BG failed, she made a mistake but whos to say the reptilians played a massive part in this. Ive seen what they can do to a person, they work away at you over time, slowly taking your light , they do it in ways that you are unaware of, they did it to me. Ive seen too many of these nasty creatures now to see them for what they are. They are dark and manipulating and are takers of light, they are the false light. Their false light glows bright, it is strong but it is a sticky light one that only comes to take and destroy. I know the difference now and shall never be taken again.

We may only have one or is it two threads on the GFL but thats fine, there are ways around this. Start threads on the GFL people but dont relate it to BG in any way. Smokingmans thread is a bright light of hope, he speaks of his messages from the pleadians, but never mentions BG. I urge all that have had messages from TGFL to come forward and speak. I for one will totally back you up and I know of others also who will. (Just make no reference to BG!)

There is time left to save the human ascension, there is time left to give TGFL the love they need to come and help. The balance is tipped against them and its getting worse but there is time and as long as there is time I will remain true to them and their message.

I have no message from them, all Ive have is one short glimpse of them and an knowing within that just will not go away, as this knowing gets stronger the hidden dark agenda gets stronger but in the end light will over come this terrible darkness we now face.

love to you all , love of a frequency no reptilian agenda can touch.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Oh my god...

How did this happen.

Really.

How did this carcass receive CPR?

It's dead.....dead as in, digested food dead.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Why? because its more alive now than ever! It never died, some try to kill it off but they are wasting their time.

Are you here to cause a revolution or are you all talk?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
>_>

I don't think any of us can cause revolution without combination of enlightened efforts.

BGC babbling about UFOs that never showed, is far from revolution xD

Anyways, Cheers MrGreen!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
>_>

I don't think any of us can cause revolution without combination of enlightened efforts.

You said it
Cheers Revolution you see how this can be achieved.

Well said.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
why is Blossom Goodchild a Hoax?
The ship didn't appear, but the message could have been just a "trigger" we needed.

Having "Hoax" writing next to this title of this tread is really sad and closed minded

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImNOW
why is Blossom Goodchild a Hoax?
The ship didn't appear, but the message could have been just a "trigger" we needed.

Having "Hoax" writing next to this title of this tread is really sad and closed minded

I agree totally. The GFL is not a hoax and this will be shown in the next few years. BG was mis guided thats all.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ImNOW

Hi Blossom, thanks for dropping by.

hmmm its the very definition of a hoax.
No ship, no dice

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

that doesn't invalidate the messenger. i see so many disinformation on this website, why is channeling so hard to believe?
like i said this could have been just a trigger we needed, to "wake up".

The person who named this thread a "hoax" is more like 5 yo kid that didn't got what he wanted for his birthday.

poor baby gon on and cry to your mumma

[edit on 1-5-2009 by ImNOW]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It does invalidate the messenger, to say one thing is going to happen and then it does not, well quite frankly that is a lie. This thread was not about channeling, it was about the imaginary ship that was coming, it did not appear therefor was a hoax claim. Not only does Ms Goodchild invalidate herself, she invalidates all *serious channelers. If you want to question who labelled this thread a hoax i suggest you u2u somebody called SkepticOverlord and get the exact reason why it was changed, go on, i bet you wont.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by pazcat]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
do mods have access to posters IP addys here?When I was a mod on another site we had IP's we could track and ban if need be..

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yeah they can and do check that sometimes, but i think only if they feel the need to. Its a good system really.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

If you were an Alien would you show up like that? Not everyone from the planet has internet, and not everyone that has INTERNET saw this message.
would not be wise to know mankind, and prepare it for the days ahead?

They look like intelligent beings to me.

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join