It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

ADMIN NOTICE

The title of this thread has been modified to reflect the reality that nothing happened that even remotely resembles the predictions of an alien space craft on October 14th, anywhere in the world.

ORIGINAL, POSSIBLY FRAUDULENT NOTICE, BELOW:

Galactic Federation of Light spaceship to appear over Alabama for 3 days continuously beginning October 14, 2008....

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

KNOW OF THIS

WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD.

WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER.

WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.

WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE.

We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead.

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

www.youtube.com...

(^_*)~much love to you all

[edit on 10-23-2008 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Finally, a credible person announcing a definite date to see a UFO. I marked my calendar.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Interesting and intriguing, But like all other 'Alien spaceship to be seen this day" threads, this will come to pass Uneventful. Though it would be nice if they did make themselves known to us, But common sense logic and experience tells me otherwise

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
my post was removed.

that figures.

I guess we have to believe this.....

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've seen the GFL stuff many places.... it would be nice to debunk this nonsense one and for all. So my question to the OP is: If it does NOT appear, any chance you'll remove all sites, gibberish from newsgroups, forums, etc. et al, that pertain about your group, forever? I think that's a fair tradeoff. If you are willing to get humanities hopes up with such a firm date, I'd like to think that you are willing to deal with the fallout if it does not.

Or if it does not occur, will we get the standard "Alien species X threatened war upon us if we followed through this action, therefore we must regrettably reschedule this visit" sort of reponse.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Maybe Alabama is the name they have given to the craft that will appear.

Go 'Bama, Go Tide.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wheres your proof for this alabama sighting oh right i forgot its not gonna happen

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well at least they know not to bother us on the 13th of October as there is a Football game

New YorkNew York
GiantsGiants

vs

Cleveland Browns

That would really be bad if they decide to show up durning a really good game.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloS13
Finally, a credible person announcing a definite date to see a UFO. I marked my calendar.

Oh man that was good! oh wait..........

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I stopped believing in channeling when Omni Magazine sent a reporter to interview a few of them. She caught the channeler practicing her voices. I put the possibility of channeling on the very low end of the scale.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's about damned time! I've been waiting for a Galactic Federation ship to arrive for over 10 years now.

Still, I hereby predict that evil forces will necessitate a change in plans, and the arrival will be postponed indefinitely.

That's how those cats roll.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Well at least they know not to bother us on the 13th of October as there is a Football game

New YorkNew York
GiantsGiants

vs

Cleveland Browns

That would really be bad if they decide to show up durning a really good game.

Cleveland got no chance anyway.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

We give to you the name of Alabama.

I give to you the name of crap.

LOL! That's not exactly what I would've said. But on this family friendly forum, close enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Galactic federation of light?

Could that get any more cheesy?

They always sound the same these aliens don't they?

"Hello humans, we come in what you call "peace", we shall appear in what you call the "sky" for 5 of what you call "hours" and pick up 3 of what you call "sluts" and have what you humans call a "good time"
DO NOT FEAR US! we are wise and peaceful blah blah blah"

I cannot believe that aliens would belong to an organisation that translated into something as lame as "galactic federation of light"

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

Itd be a damb shame if something does happen now since weve burned the op straight to hell

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For crying out loud.

You don't have to beleive this prediction.

If you can't post on topic and in a civil manner then please don't post at all.

Any further off topic / uncivil posts will be deleted and the member warned.

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Imagine being made to apologise to the leader of the galactic federation of light on live tv!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think we should lock this thread till oct 16 th.
Else this is going to become a 100 page mud slinging tournament.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join