It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail planes for sale at Evergreen Aviation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Evergreen Aviation is offering for sale the new Supertanker. It is a new aircraft which can make weather modification easier for those in the business of chemtrails. The Evergreen Supertanker is not limited to fighting fire, it can also help you in any sensitive environmental operations, including but not limited to weather modification.

My opinion is this is proof that deployment of aerosol operations are happening in our environment. This answers all those commercial pilots who said they were not doing it. That is correct. Find out who Evergreens customers are and you will find out who is laying the chemtrails.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

The Evergreen Supertanker is not limited to fighting fire, it can also help you in any sensitive environmental operations, including but not limited to weather modification.

(from page linked to in OP)

Is this your evidence, or do you have something real for us?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is a fire-fighting aircraft.

It has nothing to do with supposed "chem trails"

The system was designed to allow the Evergreen Supertanker to fly at a very safe altitude, 400 to 800 ft, and within its design envelope.

Bit different from aircraft flying between 20/30 thousand feet.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
it says it right there on their own site that WEATHER MODIFICATION is one of the applications for that aircraft.
how would you explain how a tanker aircraft could do weather modification without releasing some kind of chemical from the plane its self.
maybe by flying real fast and scaring the clouds away?
or how about releasing the clouds favorite food out the wind wing and leading them to the designated spot?
if you want to come up with something intelligent then find out who the buyers of these aircraft are like the op said earlier.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

are you trying to say that a 747 could not reach those high altitudes?
i would imagine that a 747 can fly higher than 400 to 800 feet. 20k to 30 k is very plausable.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
This is a fire-fighting aircraft.

It has nothing to do with supposed "chem trails"

Bit different from aircraft flying between 20/30 thousand feet.

While it is designed to also safley navigate at 300'-400', it is still a 747 with a cruising altitude of 35,000'.

If the point in case were negligible, why does the vendor bother to offer it as fact of purpous? It would be redundant to pitch a sale to a market that does not esist.

[edit on 4/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironman433
how would you explain how a tanker aircraft could do weather modification without releasing some kind of chemical from the plane its self.

I'm not saying that weather modification doesn't involve such things.

I am setting a degree of seperation between weather modification - which is an accepted science and has been going on for years, fire fighting and "chemtrails", because they are very different things.

I'd go on, but its been done many many time already on ATS.

Try these threads;

The Chemtrail Myth

Chemtrails : Debunking the Persistent Contrail Myth

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

maybe im misinformed or something , so please explain to me how an aircraft that is specifically fitted for firefighting be used for weather modification without releasing something in the atmosphere that would last long enough to effectively
modify the weather?
and why would they spend the money or even use tankers if they weren't releasing something into the atmosphere?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by ironman433]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironman433

maybe im misinformed or something , so please explain to me how an aircraft that is specifically fitted for firefighting be used for weather modification without releasing something in the atmosphere that would last long enough to effectively

Simple enough: Put out a fire on it's early stages, prevent CO2 from being released to the atmosphere. Use the plane to irrigate crops during a dry season. Use the plane to irrigate a small area in the desert to simulate rainfall for scientific purposes

They all qualify as weather modification, but they are all speculation - same thing you are doing(I believe you are thinking chemtrails). Why don't you go ahead and contact evergreen and ask them how they visualize weather modification instead of speculating?

Here you go:
3850 Three Mile Lane
McMinnville, Oregon 97128
USA
TEL: 503.472.9361
FAX: 503.472.1048

[edit on 4-8-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In their own Marketing, Evergreen says this multi mission aircraft has many applications:

1. Sensitive security missions. -Sensitive means not for everyone to know about, doesn't it? Could this be laying a grid of chemtrails to create cloudcover to hide some clandestine operation?

2. sensitive environmental mission- Could this be to create cloudcover to create rain, or promote global dimming to control climate change?

3. Evergreen Supertanker's exceptional drop capabilities and loiter time make it a great choice for Homeland Security operations, I hope they mean fire fighting, but this is not in the firefighting section, this is in the "other markets" section which includes weather modification.

I seem to remember us governmental agencies denying weather modification is being done? Does anyone know of any agencies admitting to weather modification? Besides China.

I agree with most that these are not the planes we are seeing, but it does prove there is a market out there for weather modification. The question then is who owns the weather...intrinsically who has the right to modify it?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
2. sensitive environmental mission- Could this be to create cloudcover to create rain, or promote global dimming to control climate change?

Like I said, don't speculate, creating a cloudcover is different that just dropping water on crops. If you want rainfall from clouds you need to account for other factors, and needless to say, to create those clouds you need a lot of water - around 500 tons for a small cloud.

The easiest way to create a cloud cover capable of creating rain would be by dropping water at high altitude over a dry area, were the drops would actually evaporate before hitting the ground, similar to the virga effect.

Taking in account that a 747 can carry about 400 tons of cargo then it's possible for one of those planes to create artificial-rain capable cloudcover, but note that a 747 travels very fast, then it would need to release most of it very quickly, thus you would not see a trail, but more like a shadow forming underneath the plane and slowly falling to ultimately become a small cloud

Until I don't see that happening then it's safe to assume that there is no conspiracy. Everything else is just contrails, nothing more.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Check out this pic from the site, it shows several 747's dumping something on a city.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Um....you may want to take a look at the photograph closely first before posting a claim like that. Its obviously been photoshopped. Same plane, same dispersal....totally fake.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
In their own Marketing, Evergreen says this multi mission aircraft has many applications:

1. Sensitive security missions. -Sensitive means not for everyone to know about, doesn't it? Could this be laying a grid of chemtrails to create cloudcover to hide some clandestine operation?

3. Evergreen Supertanker's exceptional drop capabilities and loiter time make it a great choice for Homeland Security operations, I hope they mean fire fighting, but this is not in the firefighting section, this is in the "other markets" section which includes weather modification.

I seem to remember us governmental agencies denying weather modification is being done? Does anyone know of any agencies admitting to weather modification? Besides China.

I agree with most that these are not the planes we are seeing, but it does prove there is a market out there for weather modification. The question then is who owns the weather...intrinsically who has the right to modify it?

First off, S&F for ya! Personally, there's WAY to much evidence out there to NOT believe there's some 'type' of weather mod going on. Now here's my thread on this very subject

To say there's not any weather modding going on, would be an absolute lie since we have a clear statement from PM that they DO and have been since the 1950(?)

OP, I totally agree with you on this! IMO, there's to much evidence to suggest that they're NOT modding it in some fashion other than wanting it to rain more.

To those that want the 'evidence' I'm not going to spoon feed it to you, you have to find it for yourself, as we all have and have had to make a personal choice based upon the 'evidence' Your first starting point.. YouTube.

And yes, I live in Oregon, and see personally uncommon weather changes and lived here ALL my life. so, I can tell you, the weather is definitely NOT the same. I stand in alliance with the OP on the cloud cover point as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

To those that want the 'evidence' I'm not going to spoon feed it to you, you have to find it for yourself, as we all have and have had to make a personal choice based upon the 'evidence' Your first starting point.. YouTube.

ok, first of all this is no way an attack on you personally so please don't take it as such. Just an observation is all.

for those of us wanting "evidence" and you not spoon feeding it to us.

-I believe in most of the different threads and topics here, evidence is always required to prove your point no matter which side of the argument you are on and regarding the chemtrail argument.. I have seen plenty of SCIENTIFIC, tangible evidence brought forth by the anti chemtrail side in other threads where so far there really hasn't been any brought forth by the pro chemtrail camp to prove their point.

- chemtrails, weather modification (cloudseeding) in my opinion are two totally different subjects from what I have been reading here on ATS

from what I understood, chemtrails are from the government spraying deadly viruses and toxins into the air over cities to make people sick.

As for using youtube as a source of proof.......im sorry but that is not really a reliable source considering how easy it is to use that medium for hoaxing. I would say that a better way to provide proof is to obtain it from someone in the scientific community somehow.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
um...You may want to take a look at the source of this image before you attack the person who posted it. It is EVERGREEN'S immage. It is the illustration of what their Supertanker aircraft is capable of. They are marketing to someone, trying to sell this aircraft, with this image. That means there is someone out there who is looking for an aircraft with this capability..to dump 24,0000 gallons of something over the populace. And to do it with several planes in formation!

It is a simulated illustration and was on the site with the original link from the OP

[edit on 8/7/2008 by Missing Blue Sky]

[edit on 8/7/2008 by Missing Blue Sky]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
heh it actually is on the description of applications, sooo eeyeah guys...mmmm humble pie

Not sure if everyone saw this article post in the alternative news section : 'Chemtrails' conspiracy: Shasta board to talk about jets' metal dumping

So they do have the tests for metals in the snow & soil...so are they all still just contrails? If so where's your evidence that can account for 100% of what everyone sees in the sky at any given moment confirming they are all in fact contrails(despite mounting evidence and statements of course)...that would be nice for so many reason.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What on earth has weather modification got to do with chemtrails? Weather Modification is big business in the USA and about as secretive as automobile production.

It even has it's own Association

www.weathermodification.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
heh are you kidding Essan? I remember seeing you specifically arguing against the concept of "chemtrails" being for weather control in threads we both posted in. So now it's no big deal? So which is it? Or are we going to be arguing semantics now? Or is it just coincidental different researchers are finding abnormal aluminum &/or barium levels around where they have been seeing "contrails"? Uh oh, do we have ourselves a "coincidence theory" again?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

You don't see contrails when weather modification is taking place
The rainclouds tend to get in the way.

Nor can you seed clouds by spraying at high altitude - any precipitation that does form (virga) evapourates long before it reaches the level at which rain bearing clouds form.

If you believe that contrails are actually an attempt at cloud seeding please provide supportive evidence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join