It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen! The Future Of The World Depends On It!....no wait, the MIBs are here....will post more later

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You know I have actually seen WAY more posts and threads complaining about this and ATS etc.

I know it's annoying seeing these dodgy looking hoax threads, but I swear I see more posts and threads like this one around?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Its only because more and more people are getting PO'ed!!!!

As the number of stupid people make pointless threads, the threads complaining about the problem would be natural reaction, IMO

These threads aren't annoying......Its annoying the thread has to be made!

Things will change

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I actually think it's not really worse than before, it's just that people are more cautious and aware of hoaxes!

Right? I remember these kinds of hoax threads when I first joined, the only difference I think there is, is that people are aware of it, have had enough, and are very cautious now. Sometimes even too cautious, and making rude comments in threads where it is not right.

Oh well.

Edit: new thread on this subject, lol there really seems to be a lot about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yes being rude is definitely the worst thing for this forum!

IMO, it makes it feel like high school

What a terrible place high school is......

I was even well liked, and had a large group of friends. But even then, I looked through all the posers, the haters, and the all around a-holes, and saw that most of them are soulless, rude, and shallow individuals......

Makes me feel like that.

Be positive, and post with honesty!

[edit on 4-8-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

Okay....the differences between my threads and those of the hoaxer's are that the vast majority of my threads are thought provoking and informative and I start them because I want people to read them. So from time to time I do what I feel will get people to at least click on my topic.
And as far as It was so wide I couldn't see the edges...etc. if you listened to the video you would have known that I quoted Ricky Sorrells and the '...'s indicated where I left words out. It was an accurate quote and was sensational only in that it was true.

Oh by the way, you're welcome.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'd post something in your thread - but the MIB's might kick my ass!

(line)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join