It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

extra-terrestial communication from Saturn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i found this video looking on youtube for videos on my favorite planet Saturn... It says a high or low, i forget which, pitch sound that was too high or low for human ears was heard while a satelite passed Saturn, the sound was then altered onto human hearing levels, at which the sound seems to have a strange pattern to it, almost like a language...

anyone ever heard of this recording? any thoughts?

please check out the video with the recording www.youtube.com...

or search for saturn alien speech on youtube.com if the html does not work

pleeasee tell me what you think, i can only hold and create so many points of view from where i am.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I commented on this video on YouTube and that is an effect of the resplicing from the Time & Pitch Stretch filter. The additional tone isn't present in the unshifted version and would be quite audible.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The moon of Saturn called Phoebe is said by the Dogon tribe of Africa to be the home base of a race of extra terrestrials called the Nommo. This benevolent race of beings is said to originate from a planet inside the 3 star Sirius system.

The Nommo are said to be in suspended animation there, waiting until a time when they are needed to return to Earth. This they promised the Dogon they would do at a future date.

The Dogon tribe refuse to say when this date will be.

So, could there be a signal from Saturn? Yes I believe there could be.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Wow, I just read up about the Dogon's and it is just mind blowing.
We live in a very arrogant and ignorant culture here in the West and we seek to spread it....if only we were more open minded and more respectful of other cultures our science would be more advanced and our elites wouldn't have to worry about hiding the truth from us. The truth will probably shatter more of the Western culture than any other culture IMHO..I mean eve the Muslims accept life in the universe and even life in other dimensions right here on earth..but we...no not us...never, we lack creativity and we only want knowledge to make money not for knowledge's sake.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

Tinwiki sirius mystery page

Theres an image I created of the sirius star system, the Nommo home system.

The Dogon also drew Saturn with rings around it...

Just to note, the Nommo died, and rose again to save mankind from sin. He was a fish. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

All planets emit noise. The probes have recorded this so it is natural, not alien made.

Some information on Sirius and the Dogon:

www.skepdic.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am currently re-reading a book by Robert Temple called 'The Sirius Mystery'. It goes into a lot of detail about the Dogon tribe and their connection with the Nommos. It is a must read on this subject.
I would suggest you read this book also to enlighten your knowledge.
EngTR

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Cool. However, if someones says they hear alien speech, how could they know their language to ascertain that they are really saying a message? Everything is so static and random. Even the Sun emits sounds in the radio frequency.

Er, one more thing, I don't think this thread rightly belongs here in Religion?

[edit on 8/5/2008 by amitheone]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The whole Dogon tribe thing has been 100% debunked. Read all about it on this very forum, the search feature is at your top right.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by VelvetSplash]

new topics

top topics

join