It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Your Dreams Changed Since Joining ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Simple question, but I think we may be able to find a pattern.

You see, ever since joining ATS, my dreams have consistently been filled with UFOs.
Now, unlike some people, I usually, even before joining, have bizarre and very vivid dreams.
I'm a creative person already.
Have you ever dreamed about breathing underwater?
I have on several occasions, and if you have too, then you are part of a rare breed, enjoy it! (and I'm sure many members on ATS are of that breed, being that we are somewhat different from the general public)

But since joining ATS, I have dreams where I see a UFO or some sort of Paranormal event is taking place almost every other night.
Sure, before joining I may have the occasional UFO dreams, but its all the time.

I'm not complaining either, I love it... they seem so real.
I love dreaming now more than ever to tell you the truth.
And I dont think it means anything, nothing more than the subject is on my mind more often, but I just wanted to know if other people are in the same boat.

So, since joining ATS, have your dreams been different?
Have you dreamed more about a certain subject than you used to?
I'm interested to know if your dreams have changed, like mine have.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I always have had very vivid and lucid dreams previously to joining ATS!
I remember when I drempt of being underwater, swimming around...
I became short of breath and could no longer take not being able to breathe, then became panicky!
Me being pretty deep, having no choice, inhaled the water smoothly into myself, feeling it escape from what seemed to be gills out the sides of my neck as a cooling/filtering sensation and was like, "woah I can breathe!"

My energy rushed back...the anxiety vanished!
An overwhelming happiness covered me!
I swam beautifully in the water, feeling as if a gift was given to me!
This has been years ago!

I have had conversations with people on here when they dream of ufo's, aliens, and paranormal content!
I always tell them that if you cannot explain your dreams being anything you have not read, seen, or heard, felt...sense wise!
A mixture of all your thoughts together within the last couple weeks that they might mean a happening in the future!

I can usually interpret mine so, if something is not joined together from them, I always tell someone, and they come true!

One that made me think was a dream of a triangular ufo Chiru and I had!
We were discussing it in chat, I typed I went to snap a picture, then continued to type and the camera would'nt work, she had posted the same thing at the same time asking if the cam worked!

My dream was a lil different from hers, someone was with me and an energy ball with multicolored lights, swirling around came from the craft and bedazzled myself and the other person!
We both reached out across from eachother as it was between us...our hands around it feeling all the positive energy from the lights!
The feeling was intense!

...anyway to answer your question YES, I have had strange dreams since reading the threads on ATS/BTS!

...our mind stores everything, then compresses what is filed making our dreams seem abnormal!

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Givenmay]

new topics

join