It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's this forum for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I seemed to have missed the creation of this forum as I have just found it. The posts seem to me mostly about aliens and fringe topics, but isn't that what the Skunk Works and Aliens and UFO's forums are for?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There is a forum description on the icon on the main forum list.
It is for personal experiences and things of that type.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
the official description

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This Forum, as you can see at the top of it, is for personal experiences:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

In the Future, if you have general questions about ATS dont hesitate to U2U me or another Moderator.

Closing this Thread.

new topics

join