It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have (solder) Gun Will (mind) Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OK, guys, this will blow your mind, but I need a volunteer or two to construct a simple device and then operate it and then report to the forum your results.

I'll send you the plans but you mustn't sell them, and you must be willing to buy a few cheap materials and connect them and let me know in U2U when you've done it and run it.

Then we'll video it and release it to the forum.

It may not be easy to video since it includes certain special effects and a darkened room, so I'd ask that anyone who volunteers be able to video it.

With that and with a description of the results we'll unleash it onto ATS and everyone can have fun mind tripping.

Believe me it's well worth it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If its simple and impressive enough I'll bust out the old soldering gun and try it.

First though, why wouldn't you just make one and tape the experiment for us?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I look forward to whatever it is this is supposed to become.

May you find another volunteer.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

What will the device do?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

It's nothing special. I'm assembling the parts today. Just need one more thing, then I'll video it and post it.

I have some troubles with getting around due to an injury so don't be too impatient. Actually, my bad(*) for starting this thread before I had everything ready, which is not my normal MO. (self-flagellates with whole wheat organically grown, steel cut pasta).

Let's just say it's like a visual and visceral aid to meditation.

(*) Buffy rulez

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Badge01]

top topics

join