It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAFTA is garbage,,, Do you know about SPP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
In brushing up on my NAFTA knowledge I came across Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP). This Partnership seems to be detrimental to all three nations sovereignty. There is back and forth speculation on the future establishment of a North American Union... Well the SSP seems to be a step in that direction! Although the mission statement is very good its best to dig deeper!

I wonder if we can get past our desire not to interfere to much with business in this case... It seems if "we" do not put our foot down all three members of NAFTA will
eventually become one in some official fashion. I doubt that American Canadian and Mexican citizens are ready to passively hand over flags and country for business or security!
www.spp.gov...!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by mental modulator]

[edit on 30-7-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

WOW! Thats informative,,, but I would rather scratch my heel...
Long live AMERNADACO I guess?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Check out the document section under Security.

They have the Avian Flue Response Plan for the Continent.

www.state.gov...

It's not a plan, it's an outline.

And If they implement this the death tole doubles.

It is well known that cities which quarrantine immediately and strictly halve the death rate compared to waiting and seeing if things get bad before you quarrantine. This is the lesson learned in 1918 from the different handling by different citys.

They intend to keep borders open but monitor for illness. So as to not effect trade on the premis that they can slow but not stop a pandemic anyway. This results in the immediate propigation rate doubling. This is the worst possible outcome. You cannot stop the spread but you can halve it. They choose in advance not to take the measures to do that.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Check out the document section under Security.

They have the Avian Flue Response Plan for the Continent.

www.state.gov...

Thats about right...

Have you heard much on the "Amero"???

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
As far as I know the Amero is a sham by one of those vanity Mints that sell souvineer coins.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
As far as I know the Amero is a sham by one of those vanity Mints that sell souvineer coins.

Good

I read about it recently so I was not sure...

top topics

join