It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on camera: Mysterious speeding object leaves UFO experts puzzled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The strange object has left even photographic experts scratching their heads as to what it could possibly be.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Its a butterfly. You can see the colors are like the one in the lower corner. Pretty photo!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My question is this: How is this photo any better evidence than the others we have seen? To me it's just a blob in the sky, if it were a video then we would have more to analyze.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I'm with hotbakedtater here...

There's a monarch butterfly in the bottom left corner....close up, that looks exactly like the higher up blob, just captured further away. Good find though, we all start out thinking we have the "smoking gun" photo. Keep up the good search!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Yup, I see no evidence of anything other than a butterfly or a smudge on the camera lens. I am almost to the point of needing to shake hands with a walking, talking E.T. before I'm totally convinced. Go WILDCATS!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thechi
My question is this: How is this photo any better evidence than the others we have seen? To me it's just a blob in the sky, if it were a video then we would have more to analyze.

Photos are lousy evidence all around if there's absolutely nothing else backing them up. Even videos. Just not worth a poop.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A Thousandth of a second shutter speed at f4? that it is pretty damn quick!
Project: recreate it (the photo) using the same shutter speed and throw something in the air! See what you get! better yet, get a butterfly!

Should not be too hard to reproduce, (I don't have a 35mm camera anymore, - it's at the bottom of the ocean!
)

H

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Really? Photographic experts you say? They must be senile then even I can tell this is nothing more than a bird or as others said, butterfly. Wow Im an expert now.

Originally posted by Rek2008
The strange object has left even photographic experts scratching their heads as to what it could possibly be.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

join