It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Mystery Space Machines, by John Walson[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Maybe these findings of John Walson have been in questions here before...

www.rense.com...

Look this site, but there is lots of more...

Jeff Rense has been monitoring Walsons findings for a long time now. I have been looking those miracles also for a year now. I have no explanation for these "ships" ... Have you?

Here is lots of debunkers and skeptist... Can you deny these findings too?

- What are those things?
- They are many, who has build them?
- What is their reason over there?

==============================================================
[Staff edit]
John Lenard Walson's material has been determined to be a hoax

[edit on 7/1/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
These things are nothing more than figments of some hoaxers imagination. Sorry to burst your bubble.

They are taken with a "mysterious, magical" homemade telescope, the details of which are super secret (of course, he wouldn't want anyone to verify his claims are false, now would he, lol). Has failed to live up to several direct questions, open challenges, I could go on and on but I'll let the others give you the details if you really, really have to know. I even remember him trying to hold out for some decent money from a sham of a producer on some mocumentary for this junk as well.

But know this, these things are not real. Period. End of story.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
and here's some samples of john walson/gridkeeper threads here in ATS. enjoy, they're quite entertaining...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You know the case...

So, he havent give original fotos to open investigation?

Has he debate from his findings with long time UFO researchers at all?

But why Jeff Rense support him all this way, if, like you say, he is full hoax? What other channels he use to widen his findings, is Jeff the only one who supports him?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

Thanks from links!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For him to be the most famous person in the world, if what he says is true, all he needs to do is divulge his super secret hobby shop telescope information so thousands of scientists around the world can verify his method and data..and boom...he's famous and getting off with paid interviews from hundreds of sources. But he has not done that yet, has he? Wonder why, lol.

There is no need to bother looking into the video evidence or photos coming from this camp. The story behind it and the individuals involved, along with their questionable motives and tactics, make it worthless to look into it further. End of story.

Here's a really funny thread on GLP concerning these fools (a very funny must read if your up to it, lol) GLP CasBolt

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
John Walson is the biggest fraud on ATS. He has been proven over and over to be a hoaxer. I have posted many many times in his youtube channel and he eventually banned me from posting comments there. It is amazing how many idiots believe him.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
all those stuff really scares me .....

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by milabb.
all those stuff really scares me in a way - but can not deny how interesting it also is .....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
did anyone actually take a telescope and try for themselves?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just thought i would chip in here,

I found this video of him actually filming them through his scope and onto his laptop at 5-33 mins in.

Also if he is a hoaxer then why is he being hassled by the military?
When did you last get a military helicopter buzzing your garden that low?

I just think that if theres nothing in what he says then why all the attention?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Why is he hassled? I don't know but maybe the military is as tired of his claims just like most others.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

very interesting photos

I think several can be explained as being something we know is up there, the ISS

I did a quick google images search for ISS and got a ton of results from all sorts of angles

keep in mind that the images on renses site are extreme closeup, blurry, distorted, possibly colorized/tinted to enhance outlines and whatever else to show a better outline & closeup image.

one elongated shape is seen several times and it definitely resembles the ISS at a different angle but the outline is there
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4553edd40a31.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d90e5eebba3.jpg[/atsimg]

the ISS has several configurations it can appear in, depending on the task at hand
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00abdbe06649.gif[/atsimg]

the other images appear to be sattelites

The video though is very interesting and I'd like to know more about that

Originally posted by cropmuncher

This is very interesting indeed

[edit on 30-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hi warren, i agree that most of the things in the vids & photos look quite similar.
It is interesting though that he seems to have been slated for his claims, i must of missed something but it seems that someone is on his case in that low helicopter video.

edit - i guess they dont like anyone taking pics of whats up there eh?

[edit on 30/6/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFINWhat other channels he use to widen his findings, is Jeff the only one who supports him?

We supported him at Pegasus and everyone at ATS gave him a huge chance to present the evidence... but never was there any real data provided...

No coordinates, no method, nothing...

There are many people out there with good scopes and some of us have access to agencies with professional equipment, like this image of the ISS taken by Fiedler

Seems JLW nor Gridkeeper had any interest in really showing anything. Pity

I see IgnoreThe Facts hit this what 3 minutes after OP posted

Fact is what JLW shows may be bogus, but what's out there isn't

Here are a few of the Russian 'toys' out there
I would love to get some pictures of the ISS qaulity I showed above of these things...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Why is he hassled?

Because he won't give details to prove his case... not even ONE location

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher i must of missed something but it seems that someone is on his case in that low helicopter video.

Wanna see helicopters? Come to my house... I get buzzed daily...

The Las Vegas Police copter patrols constantly, noisy bird, shining lights in your yard at night flying low enough at times to rattle my roof

I am on the direct flight path from Nellis AFB to Edwards AFB NE to SW

I am also on the flight path of the Flight for Life copter that flies from the hospital to the Grand Canyon to pick up all those people that get pushed.... err fall into the canyon every year NW to SW

And the Grand Canyon tour copters fly out in the morning along Tropicana but return at night just north of me... about 30 of them 5 minutes apart

And those Military ones are bristling with weapons

Point is getting pictures of copters near a house is easy... where is the proof it was his house?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I may be wrong, but I thought someone proved that the helicopter footage came from another persons video?

Didn't he release a photo to show people the area he was shooting in and someone noticed that there were stars overlapping the houses in the photo? Meaning the stars were added later on.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Blimey that sounds like a noisy place you live.

I did wonder after if it could be elsewhere but it seemed genuine enough, although ive read a bit since posting and see he has a lot of skeptics.

I dont get it, why not just share the data if its real, and in my opinion it looks pretty real esp when you see other people are doing it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
A poster on this site has recreated the effect in a telescope. Anyone want to help me out here? The guy's name is waveguide3... He has since removed his videos from youtube...

This Walson guy and his stuff has been proven to be a hoax.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by bloodline]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join