It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1966 Roaring river UFO encounter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Roaring river, 1966.

On a November 22, two hunters were deer hunting near Cassville, Missouri. After hunting for a time, one of the men returned for a break at their campsite. As he approached the tent, he could see smoke coming from the site. He ran to the camp to see what had occurred, and found that their 12' x 18' tent and other camping supplies were completely destroyed. The smoke was primarily coming from the smoldering tent.

Roaring river encounter

The above picture is one of two that was taken, but the second image is very blurred.

I only read about this last night, and was going to make a thread, because if it is genuine (although a long time ago) it shows that not every single 'ufo' occupant is friendly or has good intentions towards those it pays interest in. Also, in the article is a very interesting statement about how the ufo sounded. To me, its a good indicator that all is not friendly in our skies.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've read this story before, it always makes me wonder if they had done something to anger the occupants? You never know the beings may have been watching these guys for a while.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Its a smoke ring , sorry.
You need to blur it beyond recognition to make it a real ufo these days

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Its a smoke ring , sorry.
You need to blur it beyond recognition to make it a real ufo these days

I do not agree with you.

Take care.

Regards