It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange flying object found on Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi ATS!

I searched for posts on Ats but it seems that this isnt posted here before.

I´ve seen this on a youtube video about hidden places on google earth. Then
i searched for it in google earth.

It seems that there are 2 objects. One of them looks like a glowing orb, but it
seems to be definetly hovering over the water. The orb seems to have a diameter of 15 meters.

For me, this is one more piece of serious evidence that something is out there.
Either aliens, an undiscovered earth lifeform or a secret military object. It doesnt matter, because whatever it is, it is truly fascinating!

Check it out, wtih the coords on Google Earth or on Google Maps:

78°38'29.47"N 15° 7'6.58"E

Maybe there is a top secret base somewhere on this island. That would be one perfect place because this place is so abandoned, its almost impossible for normal people to get to this place. Only a scientific expedition or a military fleet would put the effort to reach this place.

That place would provide secrecy that lies far beyond , what Groom Lake has to offer for secret military tests.

But sometimes i have the feeling that the people behind Google Earth insert pieces of satellite imagery for purpose, where you can see something strange, but around this image is only a crappy resolution.

What do you guys think? This is NOT an image error or an reflections, thats for sure.

Google earth is such a great tool for discoveries.
Keep on searching, the truth is out there!

[edit on 27-7-2008 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Does nobody wants to response? I mean, this is REAL. How can you ignore it?
This website gets flooded by hoaxes and disinfo which is more interesting for people here, i guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Could you please post a copy of that map?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sure man! Here is the link to a screenshot.

[img=http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3425/svalbardufoyr4.th.jpg]UFO in Svalbard

[edit on 27-7-2008 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't think it is really a case of people not wanting to reply. Please look into getting a screen shot posted because as I have learned and I'm sure that most people have also, the more programs one downloads to their computer, the more problems it causes. So now I don't go out of my way to download anything new especially apps like google earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
No offense, but I couldn't even begin to speculate what these objects could be. There are tons of possibilites, including lights on a pole etc etc.

Remember, everyone knows about Google Earth, so it would be easy to fashion objects to make something appear to be more than what it is. Meaning, Google Earth can be tampered with, or the government could even add pictures of objects to the satellite images before release to public.

That would really make them laugh..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Could just be a tank of some sort, it's hard to tell. If you browse to the right though, you'll see they have images from winter, it's very shallow there regardless I think. Looks like a top of an oil tank or something. Not sure what the other round bit next to it is. Certainly not enough to go on to claim it's a secret anything.

I don't see any other buildings, or roads, so who can say. I don't see any airstrips or anything else, either. Could be a weather research station, or something else entirely, who knows.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Google map link

There are no shadows. Looks like something on the scanner or a defect. There are plenty of such 'ufo's' on google maps.

[edit on 27/7/2008 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It could even just be a sattelite cruising on a lower height then the sattelite Gooel uses.

But don't think we should imedeatly discard it as something making tricks on the camera, there is a remote possibility that at least on of the "UFOs" on Google Earth MIGHT be the real deal, we wouldn't know for shure. So guess we just have to guess, althou guessing brings up so many possibilites of what this could be. Actually it could be everything from a real UFO to the sunshine reflecting of an airplaine, to a sattelite at low orbit, to whatever we could make up....

It could even be spacedebree on or close in front of the lence at the moment the picture is taken.

Edit: Context, sorry for any bad english.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by TopSecretArea]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What a big joke!
I really can't see anything there... just a spot on some black image... Could be anything!

new topics

top topics

join