It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control...is it possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just a theory of mine and may have been brought up before but is it possible that Bush, Cheney and possibly Pelosi and members of congress were and are still being controlled by some sort of mind control drug or some other way developed by the military?

After watching so much evidence (if it's all true) that 9/11 was an inside job I have a hard time believing that there are that many evil people in government either hiding,covering up or just plane ignoring the evidence of the 9/11 truth movement and members of the family that lost someone on 9/11.

I'm just throwing that out there and have no evidence to back up my theory only for the fact that when ever we try to do something it gets blocked somewhere along the way.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You should check out the movie the Manchurean Candidate. I haven't seen the remake, only the original one, but that theme is explored there. There are also videos on the web dealing with the MKUltra Project, which was a mind control experiment. There is also some evidence, though it might not be conclusive, that RFK's assassin Sirhan Sirhan, was the subject of some kind of "mind control". The "hashishins" sent out by "the old man of the mountain" were thought to be mind controlled to some extent, as are todays Islamic suicide bombers. Even today's Olympic and professional athletes are mind controlled to the extent that they "program" their minds for success.

So yeah, it's out there, but is Cheney a zombie controlled by the military? I don't think so.

I don't think that the "art" is advanced enough to influence people in anything more than narrowly focused ways, i.e. to perform specific well defined tasks.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

covering up or just plane ignoring the evidence

AHAHA
OH WOW
That was either the worst/best pun ever, or a hilarious mistake in typing/grammar/homonyms.

But anyways. If anyone's mind could be controlled, it would be mister GW.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Bobby Fischer, the American chess grandmaster and World Champion, was convinced that the Russians were using some technique to disturb his concentration when he was battling Boris Spassky for the world championship in Iceland.

People have been disturbing other people's concentration for millenia. It's more of a science than so called "mind control".

Maybe the Russians were disturbing Cheney's mind when he shot his hunting buddy in the face. Maybe it was the Smirnoff organisation. They've been creating chaos for over a century.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BiohazardsBack

At the very least there is a "battle for control" of Mister GW's mind going on. It's a battle that is hard fought on his side. I'm not sure how much effort is being put into the fight on the other side.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Bobby Fischer, the American chess grandmaster and World Champion, was convinced that the Russians were using some technique to disturb his concentration when he was battling Boris Spassky for the world championship in Iceland.

With HBO running that Bobby Fischer documentary, I was thinking about this. (don't think 9/11 was a hoax guys)

The Russian E.S.P. Espionage program did exist back then and the United States created their counter- E.S.P. Espionage program codename Project Stargate and Project Stanate. Part of it was just Remote Viewing: military trained personnel trying to use Extra-Sensory Perception to locate Russian missile targets.

But there was also a whole section called "Remote Influencing" to counter the Russian E.S.P. Espionage tactics. Remote Influencing is considered to be a type of telekinesis, or "influencing" through mind control what people in another country (or anywhere) do.

Since the Russians did have their own E.S.P. Espionage program that consisted of trying to influence by mind control (telepathy and telekinesis) what Americans do---I wonder if perhaps Bobby Fischer wasn't "paranoid", but maybe the Russians were attempting to use their form of Remote Influencing on Fischer for the chess game.

Fischer displays all the classic signs of being a victim of Remote Influencing. When someone is a victim--they suddenly do things out of character. Since Remote Influencing is a form of telepathy, those attacked--their minds fight against what the opposition is trying to influence--meaning they get sort of wishy-washy. Part of the time they will be full-powered with their own mind, then suddenly switch and start saying things that the opposition has influenced. And their minds go back and forth, trying to argue against the mind-control influencing.

Fischer displayed all that with regards to the Russian chess player. Even his friends and family were saying that out of nowhere, he'd start saying anti-American things about nuclear missiles. That would appear to be the thoughts of the Russian who Remote Influenced him as they couldn't have possibly come from Fischer's own mind. And then---all the anti-Semite stuff that began pouring out of Fischer's mouth to the point that Fischer's own family (Jewish) would ban their own family members from talking to him.

And I've seen the 2nd before---where a Jewish person is Remote Influenced to become anti-Semitic and start reading things like Mein Kampf. Odd thing is--it isn't your standard Remote Influencing, but rather what is known as a Stage XI Remote Influencing--or Remote Influencing the past, people in the past, and past events. The "Russian" behind that isn't even Russian but rather a Ukrainian. Not sure why he-in particular-- has such notions of blondes being superior. But when a person is fighting a Remote Influencer, they tend to take on personality traits of the person(s) Remote Influencing them...even though such characteristics are completely out of character for them and really have no logic to the persons upbringing.

So-- I'd say there's about a 98% that perhaps Russians and/or Ukrainians involved in the Russian E.S.P. Espionage program may have indeed tried to do the Russian equivalent of Remote Influencing on Bobby Fischer. And his mind in some cases crumbled, in other cases he fought it and his mind went back and forth and back and forth between his own thoughts, upbringing and what the different Russians/Uktrainians influenced upon him. He probably took on a major attack, more than one Remote Influencing attempt---foreign.

And since Fischer himself immediately tried his own research right after the chess match between him and the Russian that he threw---he began obsessively dwelling in mind control trying to figure out what was done to him. It probably was done to him.

I just wonder why such a brillant mind kept caving in so easily to such an attack? For all anyone knows, perhaps it was 5-10 different Russians in the E.S.P. Espionage program that each did a Remote Influencing session on Bobby Fischer using different styles of techniques.

I do feel sorry for the guy. He does display all the classic symptoms of being a victim.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
oh my gosh. That didn't take very long to figure out.

Apparently Bobby Fischer's sister is Joan Fischer who married Russell Targ. Now the whole Russian E.S.P. Espionage attack on Fischer makes sense. Russians would have done a thorough background check on Bobby Fischer.

Russell Targ is....
en.wikipedia.org...

An E.S.P. Researcher, one who does mind control research for the United States military and CIA. That's why Bobby Fischer took on such a massive Remote Influencing (Russian equivalent) attack. Because Bobby Fischer and Russell Targ were brother-in-laws.

Now the whole thing about both Fisher's sister and mother dying a day apart--cerebral hemorraging. Must have been part of the Russian attacks if they died due to brain trauma.

Russians attacked Fischer because Targ was doing E.S.P. Mind Control, Remote Influencing research for the United States government. Now I get it.

Although, I still wonder why Fischer's mind caved in like that. I honestly think it had to do with diet---like he was eating a diet that wasn't the best for the brain---possibly that made the brain weak---like too much beef or something---or not enough B-vitamins for the brain.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I believed that 9/11 was an inside job since the day the terror happened. In those days I used to be mocked for that and called a troll. Not anymore. More people believe it now. I do tell them I told you so. People were zombies at the time and I was disgusted by that. As for people like Pelosi, Cheney, and the like being controlled by drugs, I personally don't think so. I think the powers that be just told them what will happen to their families if they don't obey. I do believe in mind control. Governor Jesse Ventura talked about it on one of his Conspiracy Theory programs. Now that is a man who is a hero to strangers.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here is how I see it. The government people involved in the attacks had been working to put themselves in the position they were in for years in order to be able to use the government, and its military, to take their agenda of world economic dominance to another level.

It's no coincidence that Bush was an oil man, or Cheney CEO of Halliburton (worlds 2nd largest oil field services corp.), or Rumsfeld CEO of a pharmaceutical company (remember the avian flu scare, well he made a killing from that).

Our government is not run by politicians, it's ran by capitalists who's interests are not the people.

new topics

top topics

join