It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Edwards Caught With Mistress and Love Child

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I am not going to get involved with the left/right sniping that is (again) rearing its unintelligent head here but a thought just occured to me about the who's and the why's of this story.

I don't think this has anything to to do with Edwards being on Obama's "short list" of Veep candidates for one glaringly large reason. He has ALREADY been a Veep candidate, on a losing ticket. I don't think he would want to play that second fiddle part again, nor do I think Obama really wants that sort of baggage attached to his ticket.

I think this has more to do with corporate America and/or big insurance trying to knock him down 30 or 40 pegs. Why, you might ask?

"Why Observer, why?"
Glad you asked. :LOL

His two biggest planks were pro-labor and pro-national health insurance. He was downright vicious in his attacks on both corporate America and how he thinks labor is being hosed. He was also a huge advocate of going after the big insurance companies.
If Obama were to win in November, I would bet Edwards would be asked to serve in some sort of cabinet level position to draw up polices and whatnot. If he is caught "with his pants down" then there is no way that Obama could bring him into the cabinet without sullying himself from the getgo.

Or I might be totaly off base and he is simply a jerkstore.

edited to fix my (SURPRISE!) bad spelling

Obs out

[edit on 25-7-2008 by observer]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The question is, WHO wanted this story to get out??
[edit on 23-7-2008 by Dr Love]

Edwards would want this story to get out.

Considering the past rumours about Edwards being gay,

On FOX Ann Coulter decided it was time to out John Edwards.
Kathleen Parker's Washington Post accusation that both Edwards and Obama are gay.

An unfaithful husband is more acceptable than a gay man.

Newt Gingrich for extreme example.

lesbianlife.about.com...

<< 1   >>

join