It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Construction of a false prophet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ok first off sorry if others have posted this theory before me but I figured it was a good enough theory to promote some intelligent discussion behind the premise of a falsely created prophet!

The interesting concept for this is the false prophet could literally be anyone used by the New World Order, The Devil or even Aliens to trick the masses into believing whatever he says is true due to his past predictions having come true.

Now the tricky part to this would be the manipulation of certain aspects to be able to make the predictions come true. This could be a simple thing as setting off some bombs in cafe shop or more extreme measures of using a tech similar to HAARP to create widescale catastrophic events like Earthquakes & Tsunami's.

The key to having the false prophet believed by the masses would be for him to start off small, making predictions on a site not dissimilar to here. Of course this prophet would be cunning trained by the elite so he wouldn't start off with something so unbelievable by stating that an Earthquake will hit the UK for instance. He would start off stating more easily predictable things that CAN be manipulated easily by an NWO, Alien, Satan organisation. Something like that in the coming weeks there is going to be some kind of terrorist attack but it will be foiled and the perps arrested.

Now as time goes by with his predictions coming true more & more people will begin to believe him, yet he will stay a humble person shying away from the attention claiming only to want to help people and not interested in anything else.

Then once he has deceived enough followers he will come out with his most profound prophecy yet, something large scale that affect a whole nation. It would be something like a Tsunami to hit Spain or an Earthquake in Italy and it will come true because of the NWO-like organisation being to manipulate the even to happen due to the use of HAARP. By now after this catastrophic event even the skeptics will be left no choice but to believe he truely is a prophet and this is when the NWO takes over by having him claim there will be a mass epidemic via a virus or disease but it can be prevented by the human race doing certain things to avert this disaster. Unfortunately those certain changes will involve alot of death and alot conforming to NWO ideals thus allowing the NWO to take over quite easily with little resistance from the masses!

Now I ask my fellow ATS'ers how possible do you think this theory could be ?

If it was indeed possible now would it not be already in the works ?

Perhaps it might be possible in the future and it would wise for us to be wary of any people who may have predictions come true ?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It is very much possible. It is already in the works but you won't see him for a few years out. (I don't have statistical data or news reports to show you.)

People today are looking for the big events, people today don't want to look at the small events that lead up to the major events. I can just say watch the small events as well as the big events.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I guess it depends on how you define "false prophet". According to scripture, if a so-called prophet makes a prediction and it fails to come to pass, then you will know he is false. If a prophet makes a prediction and it comes true, then the prophet is a true prophet.

You are trying to turn the whole thing upside down, and say that a false prophet would make true predictions. If this is your working theory, then how would you recognize a true prophet?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
David Blaine could be the false prophet. Man did you see how that guy could hold his breath, it's freaky weird. You can't freeze him or drowned him or even kill him from a fall...he's got my vote.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Would I have gotten more responses if I had made it about a false reptilian prophet that comes from Nibiru who can morph into clouds and whilst in the cloud form he abducts people and as a side job does some farm work for some farm folk while he enjoys smoking cigs which mysteriously burn out too fast making him more addicted and on top of this he wants to attack America to put an end to their war mongering as well as attacking random people in their homes just to see how many knife wounds he can take whilst revealing the secrets of gravity ?

top topics

join