It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Speaker Pelosi calls Bush 'a total failure'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I could not be prouder of the ATSers here. I fully expected to come in this thread and see an all out war of "Bushies" and "Liberals".

Any time i spend on political threads are attempts to remind people that it isn't a "my side is better than yours" issues. Both sides suck, and they are complicit in each others failures.

remember: partisanship is how we are given the illusion of choice.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I could not be prouder of the ATSers here. I fully expected to come in this thread and see an all out war of "Bushies" and "Liberals".

I think most people here can recognize Pelosi and Reid for the tools they are!

They aren't fooling anyone with that story.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

I think most people here can recognize Pelosi and Reid for the tools they are!

They aren't fooling anyone with that story.

maybe at ATS. Go to other forums. I swear, i don't know when people allowed their own free wll to be usurped by a political party, but it has infected almost our whole nation.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by itguysrule
Hmmm - The approval rating for Ms. Pelosi and the Democratic Congress is even LOWER than that of President Bush. I don't see where she has a lot of room to talk. (pot vs. kettle??)

Thanks for pointing that out for all to see. I'll add to what you said by also asking about the status of all the (pandering) promises Pelosi made before and after becoming speaker of the house? the promise to lower gasoline prices especially comes to mind.

See, this shows the real opinion that demo politicians have of the people that vote both for them and against them. Unfortunately, the Republicans can hardly claim the high ground on this either.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I love it when someone points out the failures of this criminal administration, but
Pelosi is a joke! She is a complete and utter hypocrite! She should look in the mirror as well.She has been a dismal failure her self.All she is doing is trying to paint a better image of herself and this kindagarden style congress we have got now...in other words trying to save her own butt now.It makes me cringe every time I see her with that bizarre painted face-lift smile on her face.UUgggh

[edit on 7/18/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Almost every time someone is "the first" they turn into a total flop. Look at Rodriguiz, he was the first Hispanic attorney general and was forced out. Also Colin Powell.
People claim that predictions on this site never come true. When she was first named speaker of the house, I wrote on this site that she would be nothing more than Bush's "scrub woman", and she is.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar

I love it when people speak up about Bush's mistakes and makes it public.He probably don't care anyways since hes parting the white house soon.Wished more people would come aboard and let it be known to our future president not to make the same stupid mistakes.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Bush did exactly what they(powers behind the scene) hired him to do. They made many desperate for the mantra "CHANGE" no matter what exactly that meant.
Look at much of America now...They are about to vote for a person that has a islamic back ground(not saying hes muslim), has a name that rhymes with OSAMA, has the name Hussein.

We are at war with islamic extemeismist terrorists, hunting for and accusing Osama Bin Ladin, the supposed person behind the 911 attacks, and last but not least,,,that mean old tyrant Saddam Hussein we took out of Iraq)

Conclusion:
The sad thing is, many would like to think they are intelligent and educated in America because they completed 4+ years of college, have a decent salary, have some shiny things(ie nice and relatively new cars, wide screen tv, nice house, nest egg in investments) and are part of a tribe (have lots of friends and associates) etc.

People will never have a rude awakening no matter how bad it gets. They have controlled you for thousands of years and will control you for thousands more

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
New Update : ATS Poster ThreeDeuce calls Pelosi "an ugly sack of wrinkles"

fyi of course...
as if you hadn't noticed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join