It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Run for the hills, Iranian Missiles in Venezuela :o)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the right place to post this - Mods please move at your discretion.

The following is the content of an email I was copied on overnight. I really find it quite amusing but do people really accept this stuff? well, I know at least one relative does but she does work from home and has Faux news on all day

IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT A CITGO STATION REGULAR WAS PRICED AT $3.82 PER GALLON. THERE WERE NO CUSTOMERS . HOWEVER, ACROSS THE STREET WHERE I FUELED IT WAS SELLING FOR $3.85 PER GALLON AND ALL PUMPS THERE HAD CARS WAITING TO FUEL.

Have you noticed how the Citgo signs have disappeared in the past 7 -8 months? ; ; Very clever move by Chavez. But guess what CITGO IS CHANGING ITS NAME TO? This is serious Americans...make sure you read.

NEWS FLASH:

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed at.... Guess Who? (emphasis mine)

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing its name to PETRO EXPRESS due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent p ublicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela ...

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move which everyone should be aware of.

'PETRO EXPRESS' IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY 'CHAVEZ.'

KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

BOYCOTT 'CITGO' AND 'PETRO EXPRESS'.

MAKE SURE THIS IS PASSED ON TO EVERYONE IN YOUR E-MAIL LIST IN THE UNITED STATES AND OUTSIDE OF AMERICA

So, ol' Chavez is not only building an AK-47 factory to arm the barbaric hordes waiting to storm the border and kill or enslave you all, but he'll soon have Iranian missiles with all manner of nasty warheads based there too, all pointing at the US. Seriously, who writes this stuff?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I guess there are also young Republicans that smoke too, too, too, too, too, too, too, too, too, too, too much weed.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Does Venezuela have a bay? Circle one YES / NO. If you circled YES, it may be time to start penning the script for Bay of Pigs II.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Noooo for real, does have anyone have any reports that this is at all true?? any of it... we should look in all directions, i havent heard anything but if anyone has..... please say it.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Variants of this message circulating since November 2006 claim that some Citgo stations have changed their name to Petro Express in order to avoid being boycotted. One message states that "Petro Express is also 100% owned by Chavez." This is false.

Petro Express is a chain of gas stations/convenience stores wholly owned by a U.S. company based in North Carolina. Until recently, Petro Express did sell gasoline purchased from Citgo Petroleum Corp., but the company announced in October 2006 that it would phase out the Citgo product from all of its 66 stations by 2007.

Souce

Also, more information at Snopes

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Doubtful. Does Iran even have a Navy capable of transporting nukes secretly to Venezuela? With all the regulations, restrictions, etc they'd never get them across the Atlantic. Unless they used the Russians of course...

Even then, we out-tech them by far and can probably spot them when they leave the country. Either way, our Navy might actually have something to do for the first time in almost 20 years!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Actually Iran have transport planes (better than there combat planes) they could easily take some shahab-4 missiles to Venezuela.
And then upgrade them with the help of there buddies into shahab-5/6 rockets with 5-10,000km range.
But im fairly certain the USN would turn them into shrapnel before they even got half way.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

In Venezuela petrol is 8 cents a litre Chavez is welcome to take over my countries energy policy.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Asnivor

Thanks for that. I knew I'd seen a similar email story waaaaaay back. Looks like it's just been updated a bit to add the scary Iranian angle.

I particulary liked this bit:

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

So Chavez is gonna rob the US citizens of their basic human rights and freedoms? Damn! He can't do that, that's what the government is for.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
if chavez wants weapons from Iran, that can easily be done. By cargo ships, cargo planes and dont forget the submarines. I imagine that they are there already, just waiting for the two biggest terriost countrys[ Isreal and the usa] to start this coming war with Iran.

new topics

top topics

join