It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You already have the mark of the beast!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
All your worries about a chip that will be implanted are an illusion created by the church to keep you from knowing the truth. The truth is you were already born with the mark of the beast. Now that I am telling you, will you accept the mark of the beast you were born with or will you work to reject it? That is up to you.

None shall buy nor sell without the mark of the beast! Advertising and Marketing campiganes are already painfully aware of how to see you a product. Do you think they just present the products for you to buy? No! They target the nature of the beast. The beast is the animalistic egotisim you are born with.

"Sex Sells". That's targeting the nature of the beast. That's why it sells.

Infact all marketing and advertising is directly linked to one of several natures of the animal that you are derived from.

Now, I don't know how much more clearly I can spell it out for you. Sure you can just gloss over my words and quickly accept the mark of the beast. That's what the beast would want you to do. Or you can work to start rejecting the nature of the beast by being aware of how it effects you on a dialy baseis through your motervations, perceptiual biases, choice making skills and etc.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Incarnated]

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
That's a very Catholic 'we are all born in sin' kind of outlook.

The scientific explanation would be that sex sells because we are born to procreate. It is natural for us to be attracted to sex, as our whole survival depends on us multiplying. So therefore, we're attracted to sex. Advertising just plays on that.

Now ask yourself this, why would God make sex so enjoyable? The 'beast' certainly didn't have any say in what the final product of our creation would be. It certainly hasn't managed to change our ultimate design since creation. So, if you're a follower of God and believe God created us in His/Her image, then you have to accept that God also likes a bit of 'how's your father' every now and again, or maybe he/she REALLY wanted us to multiply pretty fast. I would like to think that there's a more enlightening reason.

Another explanation might be that sexuality is an important part of spirituality, self-understanding and self-improvement (see Karma Sutra etc) that has become very twisted in this modern world due to our over-indulgent nature and over exposure to the wrong type of sex. I like this one the best, cause you don't need to worry about God looking over your shoulder and putting you off when you're getting it on

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I think you are close.

In my opinion, it's not that we're born with it .. it's coming very soon and people will all fall in line. Wanna hear my theory?

*Sees into the potential future*

The banks finally crash, the housing market finally goes under completely, a massive depression takes hold, and all the scarcity and police state stuff we read about will be more real and apparent.

What do banks do? They loan out money to citizens and make money from the interest. This is called a credit card. What happens when the dollar's value drops so low that .. they mark it off entirely with a "progressive new economy plan" involving everyone being issued a Government, Federal Reserve issued credit card. Cash will no longer be circulating, worthy anything, or acceptable tender. Store will carry only a credit card swipe machine, no change drawer.

If you refuse the mark, which will be in your right hand as you swipe it, or the number of which will be in your forehead as you remember it and speak it aloud, so that it may be typed into the computer at the store you are at, so that the products can be charged to your account, your credit card account. No credit card? No food or services .. people without credit cards or who refuse to use them will have to depend on someone in their families taking the mark to support the family. It will be a terrible time.

This is about the time that I'd take to a wilderness lifestyle, and get out of the major urban areas of control. I'd plant for myself, hunt for myself, forage for myself. Maybe have a small community. But only when it comes to taking the mark or starving to death in your own home. Then I will go.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
That's a very Catholic 'we are all born in sin' kind of outlook.

NO!

Through your biases you missed the point. This article has less to do with "sex is bad" then it does to do with "understanding drives and motivations".

Doesn't anyone know how to understand?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
i understand your idea as you have laid it out, but i disagree. even if we didn't buy for our wants we would still, in most cases, have to buy for our needs. also desire and ego are not pre-requisites for commerce so they do not fulfill the requirements for the mark.

nice try though.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is in the forehead and right hand, it has to do with thoughts and actions. It has to do with forced Sunday worship, observing the false Sabbath. What if in the future amid a famine, and scarcity of goods, buying and selling is only allowed on Saturday, the true Sabbath, when we are not supposed to be out shopping?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Excuse me?

YOU may carry the Mark of the Beast, but don't include me in that consensus.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well last century was noticeably century of matter over mind (heart/faith/....) and this one is starting the same. But it is not the first time. Later Roman republic/empire had the same approach and aristocrats/rich people throughout the history also were very into the same ideology.
It was always hard to find a person that despite having money or power was going to help others or at least try to work on himself to become better person. Now economy allows more people to have access to luxury and thus the result is more widespread. I do not think that it is something relating only to our times.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

The truth is you were already born with the mark of the beast. Now that I am telling you, will you accept the mark of the beast you were born with or will you work to reject it? That is up to you.

We are born with both natures physically, with the potential for unlimited good and also for unlimited evil, consciousness is trapped in a quantum paradox.

But we are not born with a spiritual nature, it must be created by God for us.

Nothing is up to us, except to believe.

This is my theory on what the mark will be and who will take it.

It will be a genetic enchantment that will allow us to live longer and healthier lives physically.

Now we are weak in the flesh but we will be made strong again, now we have an hundred years but then will we have a thousand years again.

It will become a mandatory requirement, much like vaccinations are done today.

The mark will be a separation, as was put the separation of circumcision between the children of the promise and the gentiles.

The world will separate its chidden unto itself.

All will know if others are like them having the mark or not, there will be no way for any to hide themselves.

Your body and mind are the property of Molech, as is all the material substance of this world, none of us are free men, the owner is coming to claim what is his.

We must die to this world to live to God or we will live to this world to die to God.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
such a silly post

so the chosen ones who are sealed by god, are not born with the mark at all?

this thinking is nonsensical, really

something will be implemented

if we are born with it, than all people before revelations even happen or what?

it just doesnt add up

i think the urantia just made a poopypantsa (its supposed to rhyme)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

Wow, as insightful as I'd like to see myself I never figured it that way....your insight makes me feel dumb, by no fault of your own mind you

And I don't even believe in any of this crap.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
We are born with the Mark of the Beast?
Well, I guess everyone has there own understanding of scripture, but I have never read that in my bible.
Each individuals view on scripture is their own. I might not agree with you because I have a different understanding of the word, but it makes neither of us right or wrong in a sense.

My point is, my thoughts on scripture are right to ME because that is what I believe it to mean. It is only wrong to you if you chose to believe otherwise.
So really no one is right or wrong when it comes to the dreadful word of
Interpretation. Because I think(Interpretation) is man's way of saying this is what we think it means..

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The mark of the beast (as mentioned) is already here all right.

It is Sunday worship.

The mark involves a point of conscience. A chip embedded in you (which I would still refuse even though it's not the mark) is not the mark of the beast any more than the branded mark that was enforced by Germany on its prisoners. It will involve 2 things a "pledge of allegiance" so to speak with the Beast power, along with Sunday worship.

Sunday worship, during he dark ages, was what was enforced, and Sabbatarians were put to death by the state at the behest of the Catholic Church. It is estimated that 50 million were killed during the dark ages (not necessarily all were Sabbatarians, most were not).

The mark is here. It just is not enforced yet.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Some how I dont believe the mark of the beast is here. If it where here I think it would be a chip in our skins. Plus if you remember the mark will come when the one world religion comes.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
From what I have gathered, from experiential data, the mark of the beast is no longer what it was prophecied precisely to be.

In the old days, when the price of sin was suffering and death, it was Job who suffered without cause, and testified to God that he had seen sinners profit and saints suffer. All his peers insisted that he must have done something to deserve his suffering, yet Job was without fault.

Now too, I can testify that there will be those who reject the ways of the beast to the best of their ability, and they will suffer the curse of the mark, and also, there will be those who accept the beast and go without this curse.

A preprogrammed habitual nerve pattern in the frontal lobes, twisting in a pattern that resembles three sixes, nearly impossible to notice, this pattern is that of a man, not one specific ‘antichrist‘ of a man, but the pattern of any man who carries the deepest curse, the torment of the beast. To overcome the mark of the beast is to overcome mortality, to overcome mortality is to no longer be dependant on our leaders. Our current leaders are the alpha male apes, who hold a monopoly on all the bananas. The mark of the beast effects the whole body, the chi, the sensory organs that are fooled by the illusion of matter..etc… The mark of the beast is exactly that, the beast from our past that THE Beast, the alpha, is trying to trigger in us. The more the mark is triggered, the more it develops and grows. The more it grows, the more dependant on them we become, thus they remain the alpha male ape.

Mankind is in the middle of Beasts and Gods. To follow the beast is to devolve. To follow God is to evolve. THE BEAST, is the alpha male of all men. The governing rulers of earth. Those rulers cannot maintain their power as the alpha male unless our evolution is suppressed. Like the first apes who began to walk upright and became like men, so too could we leave our alpha male leaders in their ‘jungle‘. That, they fear more than anything, and thus they trigger and grow the beast within us, the mark. All the while, growing our inner beasts, the also tame us and control us, giving the illusion that we are upright men and not devolving.

At this point, it is not those who follow the beast who are effected the most by the mark, because the mark is that of oppression. It is the saints who are tormented and tested by THE beast, with their mark constantly triggered by THE beast’s mechanisms so that it is perpetuated as habbit… They are the one’s the beast targets for marking. This mark is not a mark of identification, it is a mark of oppression!

Like Job testifying to God, I say without doubt that I have done my best many times to reject all the ways of the beast, and for this I have suffered the curse of his mark, oppressed by the mortality it creates, and alone in my knowledge of the truth that I have inherited the mark more strongly than most. This I have from birth, with much talent for mortality, while those talented for immortality are loyal the Alpha Male Beast who betrays men like me.. Surely, God has not yet again betrayed his people over a bet. Surely. Right? Surely Satan has not prayed upon your weakness for gambling like in the days of Job again!

And now, knowing how I am talented for self destruction by the mark given to me as birth inheritance, I practice much qigong, meditation, and reject worldliness as much as I find the strength for in order to overcome the mark. Yet, I watch other people with more talented structures waste their lives on The Beast’s distraction. Does this earn God‘s favor?. So unfair.

Surely I hope, that like the Jews who were disappointed in the Messiah for not destroying all enemies, so to will the Messiah return and disapoint the violent minded individuals who wish for those with the mark to suffer eternally. Yet I must insist, and there is something that the Messiah left undone when he last visited. Why else would he need to return if all were done?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
The mark of the beast is in the forehead and right hand, it has to do with thoughts and actions. It has to do with forced Sunday worship, observing the false Sabbath. What if in the future amid a famine, and scarcity of goods, buying and selling is only allowed on Saturday, the true Sabbath, when we are not supposed to be out shopping?

One man esteemeth one day above another: another
esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully
persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the
day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth
not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that
eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks;
and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and
giveth God thanks.

Romans 14:5-6

The point of this verse in Romans is to say this: (paraphrase)

If the Jew chooses to worship God on Saturday, let him do so. If the Christian chooses to worship God on Sunday, let him do so. The point is that both men, the Jew and the Christian, are worshiping God and setting 1 day per week holy for the purpose of worshiping God.

Christians worship on Sunday because they are remembering the day Christ rose from the dead. Jews worship on Saturday to remember the day God rested during creation week.

Basically, Paul is saying the day of the week isn't what pleases God, but the attitude one has when setting 1 day per week as Holy unto God for worship.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Even more precisely than that, the mark is issued and those who refuse it are persecuted after the mid-way point of the 7 year tribulation. It's not demanded until the mid-point.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib_2
The mark of the beast (as mentioned) is already here all right.

It is Sunday worship.

The mark involves a point of conscience. A chip embedded in you (which I would still refuse even though it's not the mark) is not the mark of the beast any more than the branded mark that was enforced by Germany on its prisoners. It will involve 2 things a "pledge of allegiance" so to speak with the Beast power, along with Sunday worship.

Sunday worship, during he dark ages, was what was enforced, and Sabbatarians were put to death by the state at the behest of the Catholic Church. It is estimated that 50 million were killed during the dark ages (not necessarily all were Sabbatarians, most were not).

The mark is here. It just is not enforced yet.

If that were indeed true, then you have to disregard numerous verses that say Sunday worship is okay in the NT. You also have to explain how a person at the checkout register at the local supermarket would be able to know where or on what day of the week that person worshiped God.

The mark will be the chip, the head of Visa is Europe says we will have a "cashless" society in 5 years. David Rockefeller, the head Illuminati member in the United States says their immediate goal is to "get everyone chipped" and if we "fail to do as they say, they will turn off our chip".

Hmmm, interesting, so if we "refuse to do as the NWO says they will "turn of our chip". = No buying or selling in the "cashless" society.

top topics

join