It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress KNOWS Eminent marshal law plan, ENDof 08

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Just found this today, Don't know who this radio host is, but if his leaks are true then the US Economy will collapse by the end of 08.

He lists things that were leaked to him because finally some congress members have awaken from the lies.

Ron Paul even stated that something big is going to happen.

part two.

mostly callers

Thought i'd put it out there.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by thedangler]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I remember reading about that closed door session back in the spring, and was starting to wonder if any additional information would come out.

Thanks for the video, very informative!

I wonder if the American posters to this site would be considered "American insurgents"? I worry a lot about my neighbors to the south who are awakened enough to know what is happening around them; although I suppose as a Canadian I will be suffering the same fate...it's just happening way more nonchalant up here.

I wonder how the United States will handle peaceful "insurgents", who decide the speak up and protest against their government without violence...well, that's a stupid question for me to ask, as they will surely be rounded up with everyone else perceived as a threat and put into the terrorist melting pot.

Has anyone here read about Hans and Sophie Scholl, and the White Rose group during Nazi Germany?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You know its really starting to make sense now isnt it
Great post

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thanks, i was just snooping around on the net and found it.

I'm surprised not more ppl have responded. Either they know its true and have nothing else to add or they are experiencing cognitive dissonance.

I hope the men and woman of the police dep and military understand that they are too in here. When there family members start to go missing, and their paychecks don't come in, will they start to revolt?

I'm from Canada too, Hopefully ppl in our government wake up once things get set in motion down south.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
this is the kind of stuff that happens to americans who try and protest the neo cons..

Link # 1

pier 57

another example

there was one other video I wa slooking for but could not find if I find it sometime today I will post it, it is the police cam point of view of a friendly protest where the police are ordered to spray and push citezens that are doing nothing wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler

I'm from Canada too, Hopefully ppl in our government wake up once things get set in motion down south.

Canada is screwed just as bad as the US will be, we follow in their footsteps fully completly, since about 1987 roughly.

Steven Harper was brought into office with the help of the Bilderbergers along with Paul martin Tony Blair atc....

THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME AGENDA!
It is now our way of life to learn full control over mind body and soul, so be prepared to stand up for your rights where ever you live we are god like and have the power in us to accomplish anything, so don't be fooled by fear mongering !

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Will bush remain in power over his martial law,

I can see his speech now, " I will remain in power until the terristss are gone and the USA is stable again"

Yeah Canada is pretty screwed,

It;s all about going along to get along.

I guess it is true that bad people inherently strive for power.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well people of America and around the world THIS SHOULD BE a wake up call to you and every one who has been sleeping If this don't ring bells in your head then you are better off dead

I thought this thred would go crazy If your not ready for this you better pull your finger out

Flaged and star for a great post

[edit on 10-7-2008 by duffster]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
Well people of America and around the world THIS SHOULD BE a wake up call to you and every one who has been sleeping If this don't ring bells in your head then you are better off dead

I thought this thred would go crazy If your not ready for this you better pull your finger out

Flaged and star for a great post

Thanks, i thought it would be more of a hit, Maybe i need to change the title.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thedangler

That might help but i have a funny feeling Most people don't give a hoot untill it hits them in the face And the funny thing about it all is They will be the first to say why did no one say any thing to us

Hope you have a pile of food for your family
best of luck

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I hadn't heard that this had been covered by anyone.

S&F'd.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Actually economists (Not mainstream) but economists that work for private interests have been saying this for about ten years. Wages have not gone up and companies have to increase profits every quarter or people won't buy their shares. Besides too many laws were made allowing the rich not to pay taxes, to accumulate and take their money abroad.
Add it all up and what you get is a goverment in debt, companies that don't have to share their wealth and a population who's buying power shrinks.
Capitalism is dead. I live in Italy and the politicians have already said that the anti G8 protesters were 100% right. The system doesn't work, they saw it coming but they were busy borrowing money and funnelling goverment debt to private companies registered abroad. Every body complains about petrol prices without realising that 75% goes to private companies and to pay taxes. If we could buy petrol or gas at 140 dollars a container we could drive around for a year with it, but OUR private oil companies want a share. If we just imported it from the producing companies it would be cheaper for us! We have been had, all of us!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Great post.

I was just wondering, I remember a while ago hearing Ron Paul on Cspan arguing against a secret meeting that was suggested, and saying he wouldn't attend. I believe that the people asking for the secret meeting said that is was about wiretapping and had to be in secret because it was a matter of national security. Is this the same one?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
THanks to the Iraq war the average US citizen has learned about how vulnerable military equipment is to guerrila style tactics. IED etc.

IF they thought Iraqi citizens can wreak havoc than what are really thinking the US population will be capable of.

I predict that the population would easily be able to run down the Martial law enforcers. 200 million pissed off people will take down any govt if they try. I suggest the NWO not attempt to be too obvious with their agenda by turning the US into a N Korea like state.

Meanwhile it looks like I'm going to have to go back to the range and practice with my FAL.

Maybe even take out the old grip vice and drill from the garage and start coring out them 308s and filling them with plumbers putty. Lets see how funny the NWO thinks hollow point frangible 7.62 are when they start flying their way.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Violent action will encourage a violent response.

Should the NWO-AMERO-NAU agenda come to pass I think a general strike would be more effective than any violence.

Many will suffer. But they CAN'T win. Not if there truly is a United States of America sleeping in front of their TV sets. We have been ripped off for sure, it was allowed to happen. Some even encouraged it.

They are still reaping the profits as we speak.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
All the classical signs of a hoax....

...Only conspiracy sites got the leak
...No evidence for it what so ever
...Playing up to the hopes and fears of what conspiracy theorists want to happen

And on, and on, and on. I guess this just proves that if you tell people what they want to believe, they will believe it in the absence of all evidence. Its quite logical as to why this is a hoax - if any congress person was truly concerned about the things the video claims they were talking about, just leak it to the mass media. The media lives for stuff like that. They love to instill utter panic.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
God help us all.

Forget about the US population taking on NWO.

Imagine what's going to happen when suddenly the dollar isn't worth anything.....

People killing each other over food, people killing each other over water, people killing each other over oil and gas, materials.....

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Maybe your thread hasn't been popular because it is old.
There may be another thread here; I haven't looked.
Also consider that we are currently all so overwhelmed with events and rumors of worse to come that we may have become somewhat numb.
TPTB sure know what they are doing, don't they?
Like sheep; when they are caught & trussed up, they cease to struggle.

Here is some video of congress in action on this:

congress

In part 4 Rep Serrano says that what wwe think is the "least important."

[edit on 10-7-2008 by OhZone]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Ah yes. The MSM in the US that supposedly hates the Bush administration, and would do anything to stir up controversy. Care to explain why then the intentionally let people inserted by the CIA report news as if they were unbiased, and even despite the outrage over this story breaking not one of the MSM outlets have reported on this once? Heres a link to the thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

... which by the way not one person here, or in the MSM has made any claim that its not true.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Uhh what? Yes every single thing said here is only a rumor, and I'd bet money that its a hoax.

You and I must not watch the same media. I spent hours today listening to the media tell me about how the economy sucks and it is George Bush's fault. These people would salivate with the chance to report on this...

...if they thought it could remotely be true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join