It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Island Petroglyph decoded

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I mentioned earlier that communication with these non-human entities (duffy's) is via synchronomus images, in my own way, that is what i hope i am showing you. The same image can apply in multiple places and have a slightly different connotation in each place. Or...i could really be part of the sarcophagus of Pacal talking to you, i guess that choice is yours.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Hey Byrd, what do you think, you got stoned by the islanders and i got the milky way ( does one wear it like a crown or sit on it like a throne? Only kidding, maybe................lol

I think that you managed to blur and pixellate a picture to where it contains no information. But if you think the pixellations look like the Milky Way, you might want to check out some of the good photos of the Milky Way and see what it really looks like (nothing like the over-pixellated image.)

I can see why others are unconvinced by these. A true discovery would match up with things the culture says about itself. It would be referred to by other things (as the birdmen are referred to in ceremony and in tradition and were recorded by other cultures.)

While your pixellated-beyond-useful-information pictures might make interesting art (with a little work), I agree with others the information coming from the entities is not correct. It could be easily proven by showing the "entities" a photo of a piece of the sky and asking something simple like "is this dot of light a planet, star, or galaxy?" I'm afraid you'll quickly find out that they can't give a correct ID of anything that you, yourself, don't know about.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by debris765nju

Hey Byrd, what do you think, you got stoned by the islanders and i got the milky way ( does one wear it like a crown or sit on it like a throne? Only kidding, maybe................lol

I think that you managed to blur and pixellate a picture to where it contains no information. But if you think the pixellations look like the Milky Way, you might want to check out some of the good photos of the Milky Way and see what it really looks like (nothing like the over-pixellated image.)

Hey Byrd, thanks for your honest opinion. Seriously, it is good to know where a person is coming from. I kind of agree with you about the pixilated picture of the Milky Way and/or the top of the tree of life, etc. It is actually from one of the sites you posted, about the codices. It was while i was reading ithere that i recognized the image of the Milky Way, it is Maya Art. My question to you is, since this is an acknowledged and recognized piece of Maya history that has been codified, does your original opinion hold true, as stated above? I must confess that the reason i keep posting to you is that you are such a graceful "artful dodger" when it comes to avoiding questions. A closed mind is good for nothing except to write grafitti on.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

" Looks like a pelican puked on a watercolor fingerpainting to me.

What is the point of doing this? Do you fear genuine human interaction, yet have an overriding need for attention? "

Thanks for the laugh...and, you are probably right, an attention whore or stoned...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
debris765nju mate i tried and i tried to see where you were comming from i just dont see it i even tried filtering the pics on my pc but no joy.

Byrd i found some of the things you have said intreiging as ive always thought there was little to no evidence of the race that built the easter island statues

gunna go read up on it now

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Sorry i can't show you what i see but this is how they are. People have expectations of what makes a living creature and how they are "supposed to look," humanoid, i guess. Anyway the reality is not like that. They are the supernatural of our world, for real. They appear and disappear and can change their appearance instantly. I think sometime in everyone's life, they made a decision to see, or not to see the things that go bump in the night. There is an other-side, when you die you drop the body but you go on. The identity that is you goes on. You step out of the world that is into the world that was, you begin to remember the dead. All you are is who you were, the real you, not the facade. Meanness of spirit cannot be concealed. You show them yours and they show you theirs. You lose the illusions that shielded you from bad-tempered curmudgeons like me, i have no compassion for the evils that dwell in the hearts of Man. If you play with skunk's, you're gonna smell. Demandred, keep looking and you will find what you seek in your own light. good luck

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is superimposed photo's of Easter Island petroglyphs with similar content from Palenque, Mexico. Can you tell where one ends and the other begins? Did you visually discern it or use logic? I found this image to be very compelling and wanted to share it with you.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
July 18, 2008 21:06 EDT current photo. This is the reason my photographs look as they do, they are a presence that one cannot easily ignore. The thoughts i pass along are not mine alone, i am influenced by those around me. An invisible presence that i have the good fortune to be aware of, and to photograph. Eventually everyone will become aware. I think i must be doing a reasonable job, they keep using me. If you still can't make out the images of the "People" around me, look at the colors and how they encompass my body except for the front. Someone recommended that i should build Pacal's craft, i think that is a great idea.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This makes a much better picture...

www.netaxs.com...

easter island has always been on my list of place's that i must see before i die and leave this planet

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theozarkcamper

Hey thanks a lot for the link to the pictures. There are some there i haven't seen before. You have given me hours of pleasure to come. Thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Just out of curiosity, how did you do the photos? What programs are you using?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

surely these images must be related to the bird man races that were devised to retain order in terms of food division, after the depletion of the population that followed the demise of the palm trees ?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hi vivivi, One would think that to be true except for the fact that some of those images are Maya. It is and has been my contention that there was communication between the Rapa Nui and the Maya and a sharing of "technology". Birdmen also could allude to men who fly, we americans also applied that term to our wartime pilots.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join