It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird crap that you can buy on Amazon and eBay...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I figured I'd start a thread of weird crap that people come across on Amazon.com and eBay. What's even weirder are the people that buy this crap...

JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank

For only $19,995 you can own your very own battle tank. This tank carries a crew of up to five internally and one externally. Includes head/tail lights and a 400 watt premium PA system. If you are unsure whether this tank is the one for you, check out this excerpt from one of the reviews on amazon:

I’ll admit it. Shopping for a personal tank can be a bit daunting. Many times in the past I’ve purchased overpriced, so-called “battle tanks”, then driven them into battle only to be wrecked in ten minutes by the first blow off of some insurgents home-made mortar. But not this baby, no way.

It looks like a great deal to me!

Buy it at Amazon!

UFO Detector

Over the years many UFO sightings have reported magnetic and electromagnetic disturbances. The UFO Detector is designed to sense these disturbances and will signal their presence by flashing an LED and beeping. Now you can be the first to arrive on the scene of alien landings or crashes!

Buy it at Amazon!

Roswell Soil Sample

ecx.images-amazon.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

For those of you who have no luck with your UFO Detectors, you can still experience part of the UFO/Alien phenomenon by buying soil from Roswell - the crash site of an alien spacecraft some years ago. Who knows, if you add water you may be able to grow your own Xenu!

Buy it at Amazon!

Uranium

Yes - it is true - you can actually buy a can of real uranium! According to Amazon, the uranium sample is for “educational and scientific use only” so please don’t buy this product if you have any other plans in mind. The List Universe can not guarantee that you will not end up on an FBI watchlist if you buy this product.

Buy it on Amazon!

Sketch of Invisible Man

Sadly this ebay auction has ended.

I will post more later....

[edit on 7/6/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
lol uranium on ebay?

they are worried about youtube though.. lmao

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The uranium is actually for sale on Amazon. Amazon has this to say about it:

We are always in compliance with Section 13 from part 40 of the NRC Nuclear Regulatory Commission rules and regulations and Postal Service regulations specified in 49 CFR 173.421 for activity limits of low level radioactive materials. Item will be shipped in accordance with Postal Service activity limits specified in Publication 52.

Whatever that means...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
How about breast milk? Some time ago I heard about this on a popular local radio station.

www.breastfeeding123.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.breastfeeding123.com... lk/

[edit on 6-7-2008 by silverking]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking
How about breast milk? ..

Can you link your source?
Preferably a full size screenshot..

new topics

top topics

join