It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Rap Contest!!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

I like your flow and voice and I get a little bit of Kashmere The Iguana Man vibe with a hint of Gears Of War trailer

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Would have had my entry in a few days ago but I couldn't figure out how to upload wav files for the life of me. The download takes forever so if anybody can suggest an easier upload I would really appreciated it.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ListenD]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

i suggest just uploading to an ats podcast if you have no other means simple and keeps it in house =)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I got excited and skipped to the end to post, sorry I'll go back and reread the post after this, I noticed the due date was for the 15th, has it by any chance been extended and if not will there be a new contest....and second, does it have to be an original beat? cause I'm actually going to be recording a conspiracy song over Nas's One Mic for my mixtape, even if the contest is over I'll still post it just cause, I'll even fix a few lines to shout out ATS, this is awesome, wasn't expecting to see this here....Again if my answers have already been answered, sorry, like I said I got excited lol.....I'll go read and listen to everything now and post comments after

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by future flow

I actually tried to upload it as a podcast but it said it needed to be reviewed first. Do you know where I would retrieve it after it gets reviewed?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KoldAcadian

Contest deadline is tonight at midnight.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Can I bypass the mp3 player to directly download the beats? It will not play and just endlessly buffers on my setup. I cannot seem to get the download button on the player to work either. I just sends me to a profile page where I encounter the defective mp3 player again.

[edit on 7-20-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

u2u me your email addy and i will email the beat you want to you.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks, I appreciate that. It seems that since I switched to 64 bit XP Pro from 32 bit XP Pro that a lot of online content does not seem to want to play on my system.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wasn't quite sure how to upload files into the podcast at first. I learned it had to converted to an MP3 file because WAV wont work.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by EvaDavE]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

hmmmz not to sure i would say what i'd do is just check on your profile and look in stuff yiou have posted? on my profile it shows up as my latest thread so it may do the same for you

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The entry I posted earlier was an upload from a random site. Here is my same entry only this time it's on podcast...

ATS RAP

[edit on 20-7-2008 by EvaDavE]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
ListenD, click at the very very top of the page on PodCasts and you should be able to upload it via the form to the right of the page, where it will appear in your profile under recent posts.

Side note, it is 11:30 here, contest ends in 30 min.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Do you know when the judging will actually take place?

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ListenD]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Aight folks. I am deeming the contest offically over now since kleverone is not available. Its past midnight. Thanks for all your entries!

Judging will ensue as soon as kleverone gets his arse online and confers with me.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Props to all the posters.

I am a bit disheartened because I didn't quite get mine done in time. I was mixing untill 11:45 last night and then didn't know how to set up an ats podcast.

I might still post what I got done if I knew how, but outside the competition.

I am a bit sad because I used one of the beats provided, and wanted to see how it compared against others.

Let me know if I should still post it, and how? Do I need to upgrade my member file posting limit? Maybe thats why I couldn't get er done...
DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thought I'd post lyrics,

execution of style so sick i sip infinity as tridimensional form leaking facets of the frame assemble sworn in on every ancient book of wisdom, folding inwards as philosopher kings minds are sterilized by the 9 divines, dividing unevenly, irrational landscapes come forth are set, to the step of gilgamesh as waves harness flesh, bone, mind, eye,

try to find fractal fine print beneath the dotted line which i signed before my day of birth, legally binding me to 120 years upon the earth. planet to atoms and back, disassamble reality tune and fix the flat, current picture of humanity the frame is phat but the canvas is black, like inside out smoke stacks, mal intent, mars the glass,

mirror aint a mirror if its dark as ash, confused? just ask. truth of facts, the difference is vast, you should learn from past, ancient symbols and math, first step on the path, next comes, micro magnetic mental manipulation
formulation of thought, idea alchemy. phase three, eyes that see, he that hath knowledge will derive the meaning,
ending with number 4, your minds the key now find the door, love is a locksmith,

near the end youre left with,1 million times your current sensory awareness. perception of the writhing relfection, the ageless worm thats of no concern to the majority mind, cognitive grime paralyzes the shine, the light of we ,
not man but he, to simplify ill leave behind a hermetically encapsulated klein bottle of electric wine, nectar of the innermost holographic vine.

sown seed, soon grows, no needs, all pros, no cons, wander on to the top of the mountain where time and space bend. your journeys pre-destined..

The infninite texture of finite awarness, the sirens always blare whenever people start declarin the natural given right to a natural livin life, blinded sight from hypocracy flights, calcified from the start, they cant see art, neutron star hearts, too dense, with surfaces that will not part leading to self demotification, confused command station endangering the whole organization.

hyper mental judo redirects all that you throw, suppresses all that you know, puts an end to your show, like your lost in the snow, storms, blizzards, tidal waves, monsoons, earth fissures, ive presented all the data now go figure,

numbered filaments possibly refractive figments of my electronic imaging center, as apathetic money masters prepare for nuclear winter. their strange table is set for the false dinner, as all star sinners flock around supposed holy ground.

with a fist I pound upon the pavement, comfortable enslavement, caught in the snare of payment, you pay rent as your moneys spent on blood, spent on dubs, spent on fine wine by secret clubs. We make what you need, so you need what we make, even if its all fake, you still want some cake.

moving too erratic no emergency brake, your process would change if you knew the stakes. if you heard those 4 words yo your heart would race. "I never knew you" the godhead said to your face. you froze in place, truth of the matter so hot you immolated on the spot.

from the highest parts the manifold was brought, an alter activated when you enter, it's presence like a splinter in my thought, ego levels begin to drop when it's message is sought. dissolution, false bricks build real walls, truth, like c4 will make it fall.

I shed my tears for those who died for the false cause, bush makin jokes bout how he never found em, only a demons that smug with bodies piled around him

escape the dynamite, no no prophet man nows not the time to speak nows the time to sqeak by,passively they hassle me as i try, pre spun hollow facts, zero information in the peoples paper the nozzles far too tapered,

unrestricted flow absence, like fake absynthe the curtain is pervasive in the market environment is dark so i spark it, no lantern so my bliz gets lit

im dyin to see somethin more than what my three eyes show me but before my physical grip slackens and slips i will ever be... ever intruding, constantly alluding capture, skill like hatsumi, covertly confusing the enemy... like a born again christian escaping the rapture,

my form can fuse to trees

with broken step and crooked posture, i trek the ground, my ankles are bound to feel new grasses
you should probably kill that feeling inside telling you to go back, you wont need that, you dont see that?

I see vast, beyond a couple cages, I reach the omni, I see past, the copper cube in the deepest pit of the pharoahs tomb where the golem saw me

their instruments cant take the tension

as envisioned the sentence was written and signed with a drop of endorhins,
as the kings of old sold the soul for more gold than the current councils pay roll,pay the toll,as you wake and breathe, youre finally alive, but in a sea of dead energy

your inner 8 ball screaming at the top of its lungs "quit shakin meeee"

[gibberish]

I wage war with suppressed tech, every syllable is loaded and double checked, verbally sniped from the tower of the upper deck, exit wound just a speck, so much force, collapse your neck, guess whats next? im sick of disrespect, inept emcess constantly causin me to hit eject, your mic stance is incorrect, your soul I disect, injection, the infection now spreadin through your nerve centers, mind splinters, then i cash my check. send all the money to my mountain sect.

As wicked minds fiend for control of all nations, i mentally hack their substations, enter their base of operations. "sir the mind control is experiencing complications" extract and beam hidden knowledge to the masses, now your third eye sees.. through 20 20 glasses, i grip space and twist it, bend it, youv been ended..

I alter the landscape with my mindstate, using systems of weights I shift tectonic plates to bring fate to the doors of the fake... no hate, not here to eat the cake, im gonna pack, send and ship it to those with empty plates due to skyrocketing financial rates, so sit back and relax while your brain's OS, operating system 98, updates..

I mock the whole [explicit] em-pire, hold no desires, zen master ascending tibetan spires... you can try to battle but you will get bested, weak techniques, with speech congested, wackness infested

little man with a gun in his hand, button on, finger to the button is he gonna pullit?

Thats all I got

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

I as well had a hard time figuring out how to podcast. First make sure your file is in mp3 format. Then click on the podcast tab at the very top of the page and fill out the upload information on the right side of the page. Make sure the upload is to bts:music(bts:m). 'Browse' your computer for the file you wish to upload and then click the upload button. A url will be created for your podcast which you will use as a hyperlink in posting your entry. Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

I will make an exception and accept your entry since it is clear you were in this from the beginning and worked so hard on it. I think its only fair.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ummm, did we lose the only judge who even remotely cares about this contest. Sweet...

All the work everyone put into these songs for nothing???

I think since there is obviously no way for the contest to continue how it was originally explained (2 judges, klever and mad) it's only fair to reward the grand prize of 10000 points to all of the participants of the contest!!!

This is very disappointing...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by ListenD]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join