It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Rap Contest!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

yea... YEA!

Such a sick song man. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

I like that man. I'm not usually a fan of British rappers, but I must say, I like it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CallMeMaury

Hey dude, I like your song too. I noticed skyfloating said Matt's was the first, but I know yours was. Good job to you as well!

I also wanna say great job for being the first one to get the balls to post it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ListenD

I have talked to kleverone and the deadline has been pushed back to the 20th for those of you who are a tad bit late. No worries!

And to Lysergic. I enjoyed your thread man, if only this competition could reach such pinnacles of greatness in size as yours did. Your royal check is doomed to be rather small!

All in all, I am happy with the response and am liking the amount of talent here on ATS.

Keep it coming!

ALSO, ON THE BEATS

Anyone having trouble downloading, send me a U2U and I will email you the beat you want.

[edit on 7/14/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
In the words of coolio,

Awww here it goes

MKnegate

It's 7 minutes, but if you like ats topic you should like it.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Badass man....badass... I like that. You sound like Del The Funky Homosapien. Word.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

D E ELLY is the master. combined with dan the automater.. unbeatable

Edit - thank you again man

[edit on 14-7-2008 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here's my contribution. Raise Em!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just listened to all the entries thus far, and I have to say I quite enjoyed them all, good to see some diversity, different flows, different structures, good work guys..

any comments / suggestions on my tracks too?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

That was a fantastic. Great beat and flow. Word.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

same about your track, sounds fresh and original, I like the energy.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to jump in here and Confirm what Mad_Hatter has already stated. We are pushing the deadline back untill the 20th.

I haven't been on the board as much as I would like to be since I started my new job so I apologize for my absence in this thread. I am going to give the news songs a listen. Thanks again for all of the entries thus far. They all Rock in my opinion. This is gonna be a tough contest to judge

edit-speeling

[edit on 15-7-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Just wanted to jump in here and Confirm what Mad_Hatter has already stated. We are pushing the deadline back untill the 20th.

Awesome, I was coming on to say that what I have is not mixed, and not really a song yet. The 20th sounds awesome.

WHat is the best way to post them up to the board. I see some people doing youtubes, but I have never done that, plus it seems like an added step.

DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Glad you guys are liking my entry. Cheers. Some pretty good competition in this contest though. Good luck

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Aight my peoples here is my entry i wrote and recorded today when i got some spare time =) not mixed and finished but wanted to get it in before deadline to make sure i didnt get busy and miss the opp lol Here is the song
i didnt know what to do so i made a podcast like the other stuff i have submitted to ats =) hope yall enjoy and great work to everyone so far glad to see alot taking part and that there is so many i had no idea were into hip hop. Peace!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Love it, great job. I think you should enter your State of Emergency, either are winners to me. Peace Out!

reply to post by future flow

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Wow that's gooood.

Well done man.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
hmmm thank you both for the kind words.i woulda entered state of emergancy but i wanted something fresh no one has heard...plus madd haters beat was fire i had to rip it =P

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

ha. thanks for the compliments man. Your entry was great. Time to make a change.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

compliments were well deserved fam,would liked to have done the beat more justice but it happened to be so good i wanted to get it in before deadline lol i will re visit and re record/ mix better when i have more time =)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join