It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Rap Contest!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
YO YO what up ya'll. I am in a foreign country right now at work with no access to recording equipment so... this is what I came up with at work!

Above Top Secret / ignorance should peep this / befo governments delete it / the truth is in us like a fetus / no matter the lies that they try to feed us / no matter the times they try to lead us / they will try they will try to appease us / buttered up lies they will try to feed us / the conditioning is already beneath us / whether you want to know the truth behind Jesus / no matter who tries to hoax to tease us / we are the extricating thesis / if you try to mislead us then leave us / close-minded folks please try and keep up / ATS is brilliant minds teamed up

Aliens and conspiracy / feed the masses more of this please / for seeking the truth will bring us peace / for truth the price can't be too steep / right here is were you'll find truth leaked / our collective ideas together they stream / keep spitting lies till they run outta steam / we all know it is more than it first seems / the truth will bubble in your stomach like a bowl of baked beans / anything from metaphysics to the likes of Ed Gein / we rip the lies open right at the seams / we punch authority like cheap shot to spleen / out with the dirt now don't you wanna come clean / I am a proud member of the ATS team

Whatever the subject we love it / we want to pick it apart like what's next / we research and debate via comp text / we put the world in a higher context / present a problem and we are on it / that is not alien debris that is onyx / come on with 911 be honest / and thus comes the problem / and thus comes the team to solve them / we revolve in info to resolve them / where in the world has John Titor been / what is up with 2012 since / some theories can't be proven thus we must wince / John Lear is a character we miss / artifacts on the moon and Mars they missed / the government must have made quite a list / BoulderMD we already dismissed / emotional subjects so we can get pissed / that is a speck of dirt not a whisp / that is unexplainable it is a trip / the layers of lies like animals we strip / radar says what are those strange blips / interesting bits from news clips / underground bases to Egyptian crypts / into the rabbit hole we all take a dip / the fountain of truth we all take a sip / the smarter we get we realize we know zip / be courteous to all try not to run lips / try not to debunk just to show wits / think for yourself take it for what it is / we all know through truth that we will find bliss / so make sure ATS is on your Christmas wishlist

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

Good Work
Starred.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Props to Madhat on the beats, great new school sound. definitely count me in for this.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Click here

[edit] Some profanity

AAC

[edit on 2-7-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Alright guys, That would be me in the opening verse and singing the hook. AAC is the second verse. Unfortunately we are disqualified for swearing. Although we did make this about 5 years ago
Thanks for the stroll dowm memory lane AAC.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Quick question, how do you download these beats? I know it is a dumb question but I can make a nice ATS track with these.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

You guys are legit!!!

That'd be real hard to beat in this contest!!!

Starred!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thank you

Gratzi for the opportunity to let me be an MC for a day!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Good beat!
I wrote it to track 1. Bear with me until I record it tomorrow. BTW Immortal Technique is my favorite rapper!

V.1
There's too much censorship, all we try to do is co-exist/ The governments running the game, calling all us terrorists/ we on their watch list, ATS to them is blasphemous/ they killin little kids givin drugs meth and heroin/ will I bust if I must I never rushed to jump the guns/ brought the towers down who had the planes to put em underground/ little cowards got us running they got powers we got nothin/ they have oil they got money police and the military/ it ain't funny it is scary kids will have to bury families/ Companies are ruling us but us not knowing who to trust/ so we bust each other's nuts fighting till we spill some guts/ what's the difference between us why we kicking each other's butt's/ let us all unite till we get back all of our rights/ or maybe one day late at night they'll
burst your house with no invite/ I'll be first to act the worst I'll hit them hard they'll need a nurse/ this verse is done the seconds coming did it all without a curse/

V.2
Two-thousand twelve is near many prophecies that death is here/ I welcome death with open arms instead I'll stab it in the heart/ I'm way too smart to die, ATS made me a work of art/ Christians versus Atheists I see it and I can't resist/ abductions from some aliens reptilians eating human beings/ are you seeing what I'm seeing if you ain't then you are blind/ what is lost we try to find like who is running all mankind/ it's do or die new world order taking over all our lives/ drug wars on the border middle east is even getting colder/ CIA is pushing boulders soon can't carry cam corders/ Police countries coming soon in a place that is near you/ we want peace but they do not, if they won't cease we won't stop/ we'll fight back we won't give up let's spill blood that fills their cup/ Katrina flood was handled bad so everyone is getting mad/ life is sad it seems like everyone is lost a dad./

I'll spit it tomorrow.
How is it? Good, bad, garbage?

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Equinox99]

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Equinox99]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Quick question, how do you download these beats? I know it is a dumb question but I can make a nice ATS track with these.

Yes, how do you download the mp3? I can't find where to download.
Do I need to be a member of the site the songs are linked to before I can download them?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking
Yes, how do you download the mp3? I can't find where to download.
Do I need to be a member of the site the songs are linked to before I can download them?

Hmmm, that might be a problem, let me talk to MH tomorrw and see if we can't figure out a better way to download these beats. I didn't realize you had to be a member to download these which appears to be the case. I will keep you posted.

Sorry for any confusion.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Parental Advisory due to two curse words... aside from that it is most definitely conspiracy related.. I uploaded the track to my website.. hope you guys enjoy it!... If you find that the curse words are tooo ... unacceptable let me know and I'll try to edit them out...

DelaHell (Delicatessens)

mindmankind.com...

Lyrics.

These days... praise... and wisdom is tainted
its more bout clichés and more ways to get payment
an' thats why I'm here... To help make a statement
music's our respondsibility, emcees need retrainin'

School isn't lessons its the market for delicatessens
we're so reliant with our routine our lifes a constant f***in' history lesson

Institutions to insure our children don't run rampant
give them something pure but critique it and stamp it

marks are our life so we grow with that strife
too bad the bonds with certain individuals weren't kept that tight

but thats life... right? .. you think its gonna change?
not the way we treat and keep our kids brains shortchanged

Individuals learn through experience and life
but lets keep they ass locked up till we think that its a'right

and when they grow... and misbehave... we can put em in jail
we so blind to their problems... we're skimming through em like we're blind... and they braille

another bump to make the book, but by itself just another crook who coulda been in a slump but will never get to relook

darkness seems... the absence of light
but when your institutionalized the darkness helps you fight

So schools do one thing... weed the prophets from the fillers
but its true... drop outs... all.. turn.. into.. killers cuz thats where the skill is

in the minds of those who won't conform, bring on the brainstorm
it rains for a reason thats why they mark you so you won't believe in yourself
always at yourself is no help

the government is the literal satan, mark my statement
I'm not just creating conterversy, go on murk me
like yah murked pac, but we won't stop, till yah'll drop

pennies from our pockets and you won't stop it, you keep expanding
taking from us without us handing, now thats understanding
how mans history is planning to undermine and lable crime crime

define starvation and taking some food, jail em, thats rude
or three strikes -true- we got no clue why they do what they do till we walk in they shoes
thats the meaning of stay true

your clueless, got it twisted and all those enlisted
can shoot a gun so they think they gifted
got an olive branch? lift it, u'll feel lifted

Killers be killed by they visions or by decisions
either a trigger finger or some bloody figure in they visions
a stitch in mind but they wish rewind a lotta the time

Salaries paid by tax payers, our own slayers and justifiers
layers of deciet the guilty sit in the seat of judgement
and they act like they ain't budging, thats disgustin'

Thats why I'm bustin' hatred for the lust in your eyes
I dispise the rise of evil people in office
I mean even the coppers, in the street'll have you beat
life ain't sweet or a bowl a cherries unless yah barely using yah brain
or like being trained an' if you say I'm insane
then I like being insane

Ayo, and I'm Out...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Here's somethin new I did today. It's not for the contest, it's for my album, but still. I wanna know what you guys think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would also like to add that i'm likin the entries that are comin into the contest so far.

And kleverone. Great job on the singin man!
If ya'll would have had a better mic, that song could be ready for the radio.

And to silverking. I don't believe you have to be a member to download the beats. I'm not a member and I can access them. They're on the first post of the thread in the links. Is anyone having trouble downloading these from the links there?

[edit on 7/3/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Yes you heard correctly, We are having an ATS rap contest.

ATS member Mad_Hatter has been so kind as to supply us with three of his original beats and we are asking you to come up with the best ATS rap possible.

The only stipulations are this....

1). Keep it clean, if it is anyway obscene, it will be deleted. The same T&C applies here as in the threads.

2.) It has to be about ATS or some way related to conspiracy theories.

3). Have fun with it. No one here expects you rhyme like Jay-Z so enjoy it.

Points will be awarded to the winners and you will have the chance to shine among your peers and show off your flow.

First place: 10,000 points

Second place: 5,000 points

Third place: 2,500 points

The winners will be chosen by myself and Mad_Hatter, the man behind the beats, on July 15th.

You can choose from one of the three beats listed below or you can provide your own. Remember, have fun with it.

Track 1

Track 2

Track 3

Good Luck!!!!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by kleverone]

lol wow, i never thought i'd see something like this on ats... im an amature rapper so i may submit something

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hey, this is not my entry. You can find my real entry on page 1 of this thread.
But since everyone is posting other songs they've done, here is a song a few of my friends and I made for a mixtape. Enjoy.

Oh and there is definitely some profanity, so enter at your own risk.

It is future themed, though.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
OH DAAAAMN!!!!!

I'm an underground rapper in the good ol' UK!! So Let me grab a beat and show ATS about how the NWO can suck my test....iclays... lollage...

I'm dropping some vocals to some of these.

THanks for the beats MAD_HATTER!!!

EDIT- how the heck do you download off that crazy site? it's a conspiracy in it's self.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by RenegadePsycho]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here's another entry..

mindmankind.com...

*I have gone ahead and edited out the swear words ... I was gonna re-record it.. but I don't have the time with work and all.

RepReSent.

I represent the youth an' we're tired ah the liars
so why don't you try the truth or be forced to retire
we're the youth and we're uncouth standing as one
we represent wisdom and truth so load up yer gun
we can't be moved and we won't run
the gulf that exists is a river ah blood and ignorance
too bad for you the youth is n1gga'rish
meaning Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished
even if you are the accomplice
theres no problems we make em we solve em
speaking of the oppressed how bout God
Global Over-population Dominatin' think ah the stress
in this game you'll get raped if your outterscape don't match your innerstate
its best, to be real, nonbiased and think ah how others feel
Before you hoodwink your beliefs when maybe thats what you would think
if you were left to learn and deal with your own feelings
even if it is kneeling or wheeling guns and stealing

[Chorus (sample)] Wait up for me, Your where I wanna be, Don't have to say, ... Goodbye, ... Goodbyeeee, ... Goodbye

Vest up cuz the bests up
the east and the wests up
the north and the souths up
so open your mouths up and take a bite outta time
advance cuz we got the mind and give us a lil credit cuz we're tryin'
Mistakes are made and corrected to be forsaken left a record
to reference not to relish on the difference of the finished product
i.e. Either you do it like me or get shot up
The youth got f**ked up when 3 strikes was thought up
now all that jailspace just got bought up
a trapped soul, trapped in the hole in isolation
Cuz he stole bread, to live, 3 Times in our free nation
our creation to force our weak into desolation
what happened to patience, especially with our youth and different races
but of course we got our special cases, Political, and well known faces
Yeah, yeah we're so f**king racist

[Chorus (sample)] Wait up for me, Your where I wanna be, Don't have to say, ... Goodbye, ... Goodbyeeee, ... Goodbye

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here is another I wrote at work. Again, I cannot record but hope ya'll enjoy!

Hello Earthlings, I am a Martian / I will not come down out of my starship / to your warmongering I am partial / up here I hover and study your arsenal / I can see that in America law is Martial / so many gas guzzlers it's like a car show / so many sheep mindset coalesced to barstool / salivate and follow the orders of those fools / every face viewed in the media's a limp tool / every face glued to media bad for gene pool / perhaps the Earth needs to be reversed to rural / it is not just you I speak in the plural / from up here Earth is a beautiful mural / the genesis of change begins in the neural / pathways of the brain then manifests in action / it has been warned to take up arms and pack guns / they don't like to part with money so tax 'em / take excess past the extent results in rations / there is not enough left for nations / controversial but necessary to control population / I can sense the souls of the wise impatient / they can feel the tides of change they taste 'em / but tread carefully for powers that be can trace them / revolutionaries unite for one day you'll face 'em

Hello Martians, I am an Earthling / perhaps safety over freedom is not the worst thing / it must be okay because it is what most think / so I will follow though I feel death approaching / my kind is prone to boasting until mankind floats ghostly / but my life is okay so I forget the world mostly / wait what'd you say? Let's watch TV I think Brittney's hosting! / we live vicariously I think that is worth noting / no we are in control haven't you ever heard of voting? / it is anybody that's different that illicits our loathing / your color, beliefs, religion, location, even clothing / Big Brother watches everything even this posting / our War on Drugs and Terror will tackle the dope fiends / I'm stressed wait a sec while I go and grab my codine / where was I? oh yeah dope fiends / war for safety is better than the peace that we were hoping / who cares about the poor the news said they were coping / where's the proof of corruption I don't see no guns smoking

Hello people, I am a human being / our example is the worst that greed can ever bring / fearmongering is our method and our theme / we need to revolt until it brings the peace we dreamed / we need to cut out the poison and envision our world clean / cut the path for the youth so they're free to think / the wheels in motion of change now at the brink / will we let our morale and humanity sink? / you will miss the lies in case your eyes are tired and blink / you will miss the trials our neighbors endure to this stink / you will miss the ties that bind our kind to this link / we must allow our ignorance to be denied and thus shrink / we sing... it is a matter of now and not when / open your eyes to the now and not then / do not forget that it is all of us and not them / we are the same yet only some of us condemned / unless we bridge the chasm between our hearts and open

[edit on 8-7-2008 by astronomine]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
All I need is one mic! Microphone check as I write right into the mic...

This is a conspiracy / hunt for what the others think / worry what the powers see / debate it out within the ring / to unravel pull the string / to fight Goliath fill the sling / to fight bias open mind and think / to find liars open line and sink / sick... eat the meat of evil raw / media forcing what you saw / not just hot damn it's a spa / this situation grows so tall / lies stacked so high it's gon fall / in a minute our economy'll stall / spin it so only the people crawl / draw... out plans to stick it to the man / do it while we're able while we still can / construct the architecture to the plan / not on our knees but defiant we stand

This is a conspiracy / growing up conditioned we / need to clear our minds to see / the need to nurture within our seed / to reap what we sow and what we seek / truth and justice and honesty / damn the government till there's peace / rip apart the facade to peek / into the guts of killers and thieves / believe... that as one we can repair it / dig in deep from the roots we tear it / collect the dirty laundry and out we air it / epoch of change our children inherit / then they can say one day that we dared it / so corrupt but everyday we bear it / disrupt it so in the future our future can wear it

This is a conspiracy / able to manipulate the weak / look at what the leaders preach / growl at where the oil peaks / feel how the powers leech / notice how fast the hours leak / taste the poison in what we eat / laugh how they try to be discreet / revolt with passion no subtlety / lest we get left in the puddle please / educate and train yourself to be / able to see between the lines and teach / the ones you love so they can be free / ignorance is bliss but weak / fortune favors the bold not the meek / so let us be bold and accomplish feats / we will die not on knees but on our feet / tomorrow is molded through gritted teeth / seriously we need to make a change to be / a beautiful creation that is the human being

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
All these lyrics you guys are posting are awesome. But it would be even better to actually record them. Lets go guys.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join