It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed Over Moscow During Football Match

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Although I'm not particularly impressed by the footage, what does have my excitement up is the fact that these lights and UFOs in general appear to be showing up with greater regularity ALL OVER the map, and also in highly populated areas! I'm wondering if something huge is around the corner?

Residents of north-west Moscow witnessed something strange last Saturday, during a football match between Russia and the Netherlands. After the Russian team scored the first goal, at 11.40 pm, a number of lights appeared in the sky. Oddly enough, but the witnesses could see as many lights as Russian footballers, i.e. 11.

Source and Video:

en.rian.ru...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
very interesting, so they were not in the game???

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
its a possibility we may have 1st contact when the Olympics begin.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Again with the Phoenix lights-esque phenomenon.

Can't wait for the typical "chinese lanterns" excuse.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Maybe they just wanted to see the game?

Joking aside

Very interesting, could these have been the orb type UFOs?. They look like orbs to me, or maybe the like the ones in Phoenix?.

What amazes me the most is the explanations people give to this things, I hear a chinese lantern/swamp gas/venus combo coming this way.

Great post!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Exciting, epic times to be young and alive in!

Whatever goes down I hope something happens that flips the secrecy and hoarding of pertinent information upside down and shakes our core as mankind living in Space.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Although I'm not particularly impressed by the footage, what does have my excitement up is the fact that these lights and UFOs in general appear to be showing up with greater regularity ALL OVER the map, and also in highly populated areas! I'm wondering if something huge is around the corner?

Residents of north-west Moscow witnessed something strange last Saturday, during a football match between Russia and the Netherlands. After the Russian team scored the first goal, at 11.40 pm, a number of lights appeared in the sky. Oddly enough, but the witnesses could see as many lights as Russian footballers, i.e. 11.

Source and Video:
en.rian.ru...

Thanks for posting it.

That's the real article, because 11:40 means 20 minutes to 12 and 2012 is the year when the aliens will kick our ass the same way we kick the soccer ball.

Why would they do such a thing?

'Cause the Mayans said so.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

I agree! I almost wonder if whoever is piloting these craft will escalate this enough to take disclosure out of TPTB's hands, and just show up so prevalent and wide-spread that there can be no more doubt cast...

new topics

top topics

join