It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran ready to strike at Israel's nuclear heart

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by Harlequin

So do you think he envisions a Jewish State of Israel still existing in the Middle East after it vanishes from the pages of time?

it is not the state but the brutal zionist regime that he wants removed - and its the zionists which are the cause of the problems - just ask teh persian jews who want little to do with them

the entire `situatuion` would not exist if the zionist extremists who have run israel since its inception have not expanded there land grab at the expence of the surrounding countries - they got the hump in the 1920`s with the UK (look at the brutal terrorist attacks on the UK palastine troops and the terrorist bomibings) by the future leaders of israel - the at the time commanders of Irgun.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

take a deep breahe and move away from the keyboard - your chest thumping neanderthal rhetoric is boring ; you didn`t understand what i said

the zionist extremists in israel , and the muslim extremists in iran are the ones stoking this fire - the common people do not want to be killed by the thousand, and yet those are the voices who are ignored.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They are ALL nuts - from kids, to adults, to leaders. Do not believe for ONE SECOND that radical idiologies do not permeate every inch of both of these socities. There are no free lunches...

www.youtube.com...

www.stolenchildhood.net...

static.flickr.com...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by pityocamptes]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
why are we in the middle of it is a damn good question

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
it is not the state but the brutal Zionist regime that he wants removed - and its the Zionists which are the cause of the problems - just ask the Persian Jews who want little to do with them

Then how come he has NEVER explicitly acknowledged Nation of Israel's right to exist? He was asked that numerous times at Columbia, yet never did. I may not like the government of Iran for example, but I acknowledge their right to exist as a country.

Find me quotes from the President of Iran acknowledging the the right of Israel to exist. IMO, he just uses the term Zionist regime when he really means the Jewish State of Israel. You mince words and dance around the real subject, the President of Iran wishes the Jewish State of Israel did not exist. He is not for allowing a Jewish Nation of Israel in the Middle East. Show me where he has ever stated that he would welcome or at least allow a Jewish run nation in the General area of Modern Israel.

As for Persian Jews, why have so many emigrated to Israel and the U.S. if life is so good over there in Iran?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by Harlequin
it is not the state but the brutal Zionist regime that he wants removed - and its the Zionists which are the cause of the problems - just ask the Persian Jews who want little to do with them

Then how come he has NEVER explicitly acknowledged Nation of Israel's right to exist? He was asked that numerous times at Columbia, yet never did. I may not like the government of Iran for example, but I acknowledge their right to exist as a country.

No you shouldn't acknowledge it's existence, since Israel is out of it's legal boundaries since 1949, has robbed over half of it's land from the palestinians and deported/murdered 5 million of them. They have as much moral and legal grounds to exist as Hitler's "Greater Germany". none.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I do not acknowledge the existence of Israel..
it is a biblical place....a fairy tail..
a religious fantasy... its made up...invented......BS

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thank you to the above two posters for showing your True intentions.

People hide behind words too often, at least you are out in the open about your true hatred for Jewish Nation of Israel, not just the "Zionists".

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

and its nice to see your neo-con , nuke them all attitude in the open

the first poster is telling the truth - the boundaries as laid out by the UN is all the surronding countries want israel to adhere to - which they don`t.

and persian jews? thats why they rejected wholesale the `insult to there religion` by the israelite zionists of paying them to forget there history , culture and life and swear to there form of judaism and move to a foreign country.

oh yes , you do know that persian jews and israelie jews practise slightly different religion don`t you?

please understand that the zionists in israel are the ones wrecking the chance of peace , if a moderate government was elected then diplomacy and pease would be given a chance - look at teh moderate leader they have now - there is massive efforts underway to get him thrown in prison , all because he actually wants to TLK to people and not drop WMD`s on them.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Nuke them all? I just said that the retaliation should Iran ever attack our troops over there with nuclear arms would be one that would send a clear message that no other nation would mistake. So now we can't respond to an attack on our troops?

the first poster is telling the truth - the boundaries as laid out by the UN is all the surrounding countries want Israel to adhere to - which they don`t.

Which boundaries are you referring to? the 1948 partition or the Green Line or the Res 242. So far only 2 countries in the Middle East have made peace with Israel. Show me where the majority of Arab countries back either of those stances. Saudi Arabia has been pushing their version of a peace plan but has not had much support from the rest of the Arab world.

Any resolution to the Israeli/Palestinian issue will involve tinkering with the borders as the 1948 partition is not feasible from a security standpoint and the 1967 even will have to be slightly adjusted. It's not like they were concrete borders for centuries, they can be mutually adjusted by the Israelis and the Palestinians.

and Persian Jews? that's why they rejected wholesale the `insult to there religion` by the Israelite Zionists of paying them to forget there history , culture and life and swear to there form of Judaism and move to a foreign country.
You still haven't addressed why there has been such a large exodus of Jews from Iran to Israel and the US. Are you denying there has been such a movement?

oh yes , you do know that Persian Jews and israeli Jews practise slightly different religion don`t you?
Uh yeah. It's not like I am a Jew, I would expect differences like any religion has.

please understand that the Zionists in Israel are the ones wrecking the chance of peace , if a moderate government was elected then diplomacy and pease would be given a chance - look at the moderate leader they have now - there is massive efforts underway to get him thrown in prison , all because he actually wants to TLK to people and not drop WMD`s on them.

Wow, so having Hamas drop rockets on Israel after they unilaterally withdraw from Gaza is "wrecking the chance of peace". That was a hardline (Sharon) Govt. that did that. I would contend that Hamas and their refusal to change their charter and acknowledge Israel's right to existence is the major stumbling block. That along with Arafat's desire to not have any real political rivals which caused a major power vacuum once he died are the major reasons why the Palestinians do not have their own State.

It's time the Palestinians looked in the mirror and asked themselves "are they any better off now than they were 20 years ago". They need to face up to the fact that Israel is NOT going away and that they better draft a deal that works for both parties. They had their best chance in 2000, but never made a real counteroffer. The Palestinians will not get everything they want, nor will the Israelis. Otherwise more misery will follow the Palestinians and Israel.

The current Govt in Israel has multiple issues going on with it, it's not like the "Zionists" are out to kick him out, he is running a pretty poor Govt. IMO. He is not "getting thrown in prison" for wanting to have peace talks. Give me a break with the hyperbole.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by pavil]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join