It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic inevitable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The world is still at risk from a new pandemic strain of flu according to leading scientists.

The H5N1 strain of the bird flu virus has been out of the headlines for some time but experts say it still poses a potential threat.

Basically the article just describe how a mutation to humans is inevitable, it could happen anytime but it will happen

The threat may be theoretical at present - but all of the infectious disease experts I have spoken to over recent years agree that it is not a matter of if but of when the next flu pandemic will occur.

A good read anywho so remember to keep your stockpiles topped up.
BBC News Articles

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
How many years now have we been under bird flu fearmongering? Meanwhile we have planes spreading pathogens in in the sky... something's not adding up right is it?

Bird flu is probably part of some elitist genocidal sociopath's population control agenda.

PS: the biggest flu I've had in the last 8 years I got from the flu vaccine.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yer, i can understand that there will be a Pandemic eventually, but there is a great chance for some vaccines. We have already found out that like almost every other disease on the planet it needs certain things to be in the 'Host'. We have already identified 100 genes that are required for it to infect humans, maybe a slight gene manipulation may be in store, or a pill to suppress one of those genes so that it just passes us by as a Unhealthy victim.

Fox

join