It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Scary, Very Disturbing Blog Post About The Coming 2008 Economic Crash

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
It will be the brave and rational people who will become strong leaders that will carry us out of these marvelous times, not the tens of thousands of whining, jumpy, passive aggressive, easily influenced, impressionable, fear slaves.

You mean average joes who are starving by the millions because they lost their jobs instead of the tin foil wearers with their well stocked MREs?

Economic collapse: check
war drums: check
assasination of obama: ??
martial law: ??
hyperinflation: ??
WWIII: ...
China dumping the dollar: ...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

ha, glad you listed china dropping the dollar in there. That'll be all of your list all together.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/688706df3d25.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

You're reaching, just like you'll always be reaching.

Economic collapse? We're sustaining. It will more than likely get worse, but as long as we remain strong and progress socially, we'll rebound like we always have. You want this to happen because you're too much of a coward to stand and fight, help, or contribute in a positive manner.

War drums have been beating the day America was created. If you're talking about Iran, that particular drum has been beating exponentially since 1979. We've had the threat of countries dropping the dollar since 2006.

All we can do as citizens is be concerned, act on those concerns, and keep it together. Running around screaming "the sky is falling" isn't productive, in fact, its a waste of time.

But keep up with your failed predictions. Hopefully one of them will come through, so while Rome burns you can have your "told you so" that your apathy and weakness wants so dearly.

It takes strength, selflessness, and courage to look a problem in the face and not be afraid, but welcoming in hopes that you can become part of its solution. Your current attitude shows you are incapable of doing or being any part of that.

Keep up the hysteria, there's a thousand idiots here who will buy into it.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Ah, how nice. A rant about doom and gloom rant.

Collapse is relative. It could be a partial collapse, a total collapse... It's still a collapse. Be a smart ass all you want. It won't change a thing.

Sustaining? Don't make me laugh.
Depression didn't hit until 1933.

War drums is not just about Iran. There's India, China, Russia and now the US Navy. The US is gonna cause a skirmish with...a boat. Again? (how predictable)
Of course, you woudn't know that because you think your government cares for you.
Go kiss the rainbows and hug the trees inside your little head.

As for the rest of your post, it bored me to tears.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

You're obviously not familiar with the way I feel about my government, as most around here are (and probably just as bored with my rhetoric as you are). To clarify, I know my government doesn't even know I exist, let alone care about me. Hell, I'm just a tradesman, and as much as they take from me check to check, I'm probably carrying my fair share of countrymen on my way up and down the ladders.

I recognize the wild times we live in. They are as marvelous as they are trying. The only difference between you and I is that one of us may be more motivated to being solution focused and the other one is creating unnecessary hysteria. I have no need to sleep with a night light and the door cracked.

I'm not judging you, at first, I was fairly upset about our situation. As an American I was furious over our first and following bailouts, read my threads. But, since then, I have reached a profound understanding that despite the times, I will do whatever is in my power to stick to my principles and will do whatever it takes to aid anybody who needs it.

It's never been in my nature to be afraid or to run from anything. Its in our best interest as a people to maintain principles like that. What's being afraid and making others afraid going to accomplish? Your intentions are as mine are, but we need to be thouroughly educated, understanding, and dedicated to one another. We also need to be equally calm and level headed.

No more whining, crying, or sensationalism. Its time for charity and cooperation. Crying wolf will just garner the lack of respect I've showed you so far. Weakness suits no man or woman very well at all.

<< 13  14  15   >>

join