It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Disclosure Press Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This was released to the press, in the public...

Contact has been made and this has been confirmed.

Where are they now?? What is happening??

A must to listen too if you believe there are others besides us...

ok video doesn't want to show up... so here is the link to the video

video.google.ca...

[edit on 05/27/2007 by Zaimless]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
No link....

Really.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yeah.

Current mood: wanting to see this video that doesnt exist....

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
poster....please make sense of your post by providing a link.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Google Video Link

This is I believe what the OP meant to post. This has been discussed heavily here already over countless threads as matter of fact some of the key people involved have ID's here and threads where people have asked them questions directly.

Please try the search function and check to see if a topic exists before starting a new one.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yeah.... i thought that was it, i've got that in my favorites and have watched it fully through maybe 4 or 5 times. good conference, didnt accomplish much though.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Actually I think Disclosure is coming like a snowball rolling down a mountain until it turns into an avelanche. Honestly they cannot keep it a secret much longer. The internet makes it impossible. too much free flow exchange of information and data.
The end is in sight for their denial and they know it. That is why the vatican came out and said its ok to believe in extra terrestrials.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I am about a half an hour into it, and I gotta say, I think I am pretty convinced... how do you get that many people to lie AND look like they mean it?
Really?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
yeah skeptics want proof, here it is.

Answer me this, Why in the world would these people risk their careers and put themselves out there to be laughed at by friends/family/the world?

They have nothing to gain by doing this. Every one of them is sincere and honest and they are implicating some major things are happening and most of us ignore them.

You have people who were smart enough to be put in charge of launching nuclear weapons telling you that an UFO shot a beam of light and shut down the power to our missile launching sites.

He is saying this for no other reason to get the truth out there and skeptics are still saying there is no proof.

If you still dont believe aliens exist then you just dont want to. There is PLENTY of proof you just have to open your mind to the concept.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Lets see how many pictures been brought on ats and found to be real?Seems they all are debunked.People want proof other then pictures,video,stories,and eyewitnesses.They want dna and materialistic proof.Not someone who swears to god its a ufo when its a kit or airplane.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
how do we prove things in court and make decisions that will affect the rest of peoples lives? Testimony from credible witnesses. The witnesses in that press conference are some of the most credible on the planet. Someone who has been trained to observe the sky is not going to miss-identify a large hovering craft for a kite.

I ask again, what do they have to gain by doing this?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Actually I think Disclosure is coming like a snowball rolling down a mountain until it turns into an avelanche. Honestly they cannot keep it a secret much longer. The internet makes it impossible. too much free flow exchange of information and data.
The end is in sight for their denial and they know it. That is why the vatican came out and said its ok to believe in extra terrestrials.

Not really.

The Internet allows many groups to work together in ways they never before could and do things that once took millions of dollars of equipment and highly trained technicians to maintain the facilities. It is what we call in the military a "Force Multiplier."

However, it also works against such research efforts. I can take a few pictures, spend a few minutes in a pirated version of Photoshop that I taught myself to use (possibly even using some 3d graphics using similarly obtained 3ds Max), and post pictures and/or videos of alleged aliens and their craft.

Hoaxing exponentially damages the motives of UFO researchers and any attempts to obtain disclosed information. This is because it not only wastes resources to determine it is a hoax - but it also gets overly-enthusiastic UFO enthusiasts to link to information that is hoaxed (which writes them off as the village idiot), and adds to the percentage of reports that are hoaxed, which provides a convenient excuse for skeptics confronted with information that cannot be written off by scientific explanation - "It's hoaxed... don't know how they did it, but it has to be hoaxed." It also adds more credibility to claims that evidence is hoaxed and begins to establish flawed social dispositions towards UFO evidence.

Thus, I have to say that the Internet has done more to actually damage the reputation of UFO research than anything else. The only exception being the media during the "good ol' days" back in the 50s and 60s when all sorts of ridiculous claims got aired about from people who wanted their five minutes in the spotlight.

All the internet has done is move the debate down to something the common-man can really participate in across a wide demographic region. And not to knock intelligence around here - I say this in general - but the general public is not known for being astoundingly intelligent. Thus free-flow of ideas has gone to have several thousand ideas floating around about what is going on, and a lot of ideas gain support simply based on how comfortable those ideas are. Ideas involving government quests for control over the public gain a lot of support because people are naturally rather paranoid of governing bodies and skeptical of their intentions - thus the idea gains popularity simply because it's familiar and 'comfortable' - in a bit of an oxymoron....

So you end up with a lot of incoherent babble for Echelon to look over, and a bunch of intelligence analysts laughing at our bickering and advising the Government to just sit back and let it all become an old and over-debated topic and die out.

Disclosure isn't coming like a snowball. We haven't shown any demonstrable characteristics of a society that could handle what is known, nor is there any reason to let every country in the world know that ETs exist and what kind of technology they have. We would quickly find ourselves in a relations race with various alien species, trying to get them to take our side over the Chinese.

Which is likely why most intelligent ETs would avoid disclosed contact with humans like the plague. It wouldn't benefit anyone involved.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Aim64C]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Oh god help us.

Every few weeks someone posts this old chestnut. Absaloute crap by the way - thats the popular consensus regarding the DP and it cult leader Greer.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Haha, its good to see that the smear campaign and disinfo ridiculing's are still taking place.

There's so much fake and disinfo spread out, that proof, the way we understand it to be, doesn't exist. You have to experience it!

Once you experience it, have fun trying to disseminate all the real information from the fake.

There will be those who won't understand what proof is when they have it..
There will be those who attempt to spread doubt and fear..
There will be those who attempt to smear the truth..
There will be those who attempt to deceive people..
There will be those who have valid experiences..

You need to learn how to read between the lines to figure out what's really going on.

There will be a time in our immediate future(between 2-5 years)when sightings, contacts, and landings begin to happen much more readily, to the point of the inability of governments and people's to deny any longer... This will be when actions and disclosure happen.

This is all being guided by higher intelligence's. This has been and will be, well planned out. um... there's not much eles to say right now.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Has anyone here ever done research on Dr. Steven Greer?? If so have you found anything out??
What has happened to the people since the video was made??

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Hi Zaimless,
I was taken a back that you have been registered here since 2005 and just now have come across the "disclosure project" and Dr. Steven Grier.
That alone is a mystery to me lol.
Any ways, just do a search here for both diclosure project and Dr. Grier. You will indeed be reading for days.
Vance

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
I am about a half an hour into it, and I gotta say, I think I am pretty convinced... how do you get that many people to lie AND look like they mean it?
Really?

If you go to the disclosure projects website you can download that video for free. You can then put it onto dvd and give it to everyone you know that might be intrested and even strangers!

do it! do it!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Has anyone here ever done research on Dr. Steven Greer?? If so have you found anything out??
What has happened to the people since the video was made??

Since then they have presented it to the governement an got alot of yellow and red lights.

Steven Greer has become obsessive with "developing alien techonology". that's not understood by mankind. This is the lame bit.

Steven Greer has turned into the spiritual aspects human/alien connections. So that's a bit of good news.

However the disclosure project is not DOA, but it's stalled.

However there is alot of good infomation therein so enjoy it all and make sure you take it with a grain of salt but don't miss a crumb!

new topics

top topics

join