It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Sonaco 'Soul Camera' hits the market in Japan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Soul cameras. I did a search on the reference 'soul camera' and came up with this: Soul Camera Blog- a camera that takes pics of your auraI have no idea if Sonaco Electronics even exists, but supposedly it can take pictures of your soul aura. Even intelligence/ the FBI is supposedly interested in it as it is supposed to reveal if you are beautiful in the inside- when you are ugly on the outside- or ugly in the inside when you are beautiful on the outside, for example, if you have a saint's soul or a sinner's soul.

A JAPANESE electronics firm has unveiled a futuristic new digital camera that unveils and photographs “the inner you.”

“The Soul Camera reveals the truth, but it’s still a machine - it doesn’t know how to lie.”

Nakamura refuses to say exactly how the Soul Camera works but acknowledges that it relies on technology similar to what is used in cameras that photograph “auras” that are invisible to the naked eye.

And in a demonstration that left many trade-show visitors speechless, a dozen professional photographers outfitted with Soul Cameras invited all comers to sit for a picture.

Not everyone was so pleased with the result. A well-built and attractive Chicago computer salesman who declined to give his name sat for his picture - and he came out looking like a skid row bum.

“This is a bunch of bull,” he fumed. “What’s this all about? This is some kind of a joke.”

Not so, says Nakamura, who cites queries from police departments, intelligence agencies and even courts and judges from around the world who are interested in using the Soul Camera to help in the evaluation of criminals and suspects, including possible terrorists.

The cameras are available only in Japan at the moment, but Nakamura says U.S. versions will hit stores by June. They come in three styles, including basic, deluxe and professional trims.

Suggested price for the base version will be around $6,000. Top-of-the-line models will go for at least $18,000, Nakamura says.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Should make my Job as The second christ MUCH easier!

germ and chaff
sheep and goats
kewl folks and aholes

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Very interesting find - thanks for posting it. I'll need a little bit more than a blog entry with no references whatsoever to be completely convinced of this product's existence let alone its practicality, but it's very interesting and I'll certainly keep an eye on it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This has to be a joke.
How can one take a picture of your soul, and how could one prove it is accurate?

I don't buy it till I see people and their picture taken by it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
google image search

kirlian photography

Its not an issue of the technology being valid, the book Infinite Mind has confirmed that what human aura readers see corresponds to EKG and such, the question is, what exactly is being seen? There are layers to the aura, some reflect mental health and others physical.

A study must be made to verify what layers/images correspond to which health.
Once this is done the technology will be as useful at MRI and PET scans for diagnosis.

It also may have implications as put forth, what if we could objectively differentiate an "evil" person from a "good" person?

It may compliment lie detectors or be a new kind of biofeedback.

If we could see it in real-time as opposed to still, we could see how our own thoughts affect our subtle energy fields, pretty cool!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkaeneset

cool find! thanks! Seems to confirm this story! lol!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wish this were real! If there becomes technology to take pictures of auras, maybe someone could invent special goggles that one can wear, like aural goggles, to see in real time peoples auras.

I have always wanted to learn to read auras.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh great, I can see myself at the interview now:

"So, do I get the job?"

"Just let us have a peek at your soul and the job is yours...."

(snap)

"AAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY CALL THE EXORCIST!!!!!!"

I could see this being a fun toy, but it also has potential for much harm. (if it's real.)

I'll hold my judgment on it for now, too many unknowns.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by mrwupy]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Aura photography has been around for years now.... I remember going to a psychic expo years ago and you could pay to get a photo of you with your aura. They do look very pretty but I just thought it was some sort of lens trick with colours...... I don't think it would be ethical to make a camera that could be bought by the general public that can take photos of peoples souls. I mean, I dont want some random stranger peeking at my soul! I feel violated just thinking about it!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't get the part where the one guys came out looking like a "skid row bum". What do they mean by that?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Despite the misleading advertising, there is no such thing as a soul camera.

Kirlian photography has been around for years. Had it done myself. What it does is capture the colors of the electromagnetic field around the body, which is tied to the Lymphatic System.

The electromagnetic field is not the same thing as the actual soul energy of a person. Otherwise, when the EM field winds down completely at the onset of physical death, the soul would be destroyed as well.

Which it is not.

new topics

top topics

join