It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Evening Meditation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
PODcast:

Evening Meditation

Caitlin Murdoch's (Caitlinfae) relaxing and destressing meditation to help you unwind totally, and drift off to sleep at night...

length: 08:21
file: atscpod_2975.mp3
size: 7832k
feed: atsc

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ohh im loving this already, i already feel relaxed and that was just after 5 mins!

Great podcast I think many will enjoy this,

Thank for for sharing this with us,

And great 1st podcast

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks caitlinfae, that is very nice of you, this play nicely for me as I am trying to get my system back in sync after some nasty side effects of a medication that was toxic to my system.

Need to program my body again.

Love the background.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the feedback...I *really* appreciate it. This is the first time I've been so public with my meditations, and it's kinda nervewracking, but exciting too. I'm just glad you find it useful...

Much love

Cait

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
No need to feel nervouse, YOu have a great voice and a calming one..

The ATS boys will love the UK accent lol so expect them to go all dazed just by your voice lol,

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Ooohhh, thank you Asala...*blushing a bit*...It's just such a trip to have my podcast here...I still can't believe I managed it, with a little help from you and Crakeur, of course.

Much love

Cait

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Beautiful work! Very soothing and helpful for me. I hope you will make many more meditations. This first one was brilliant!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hi thanks for providing this link. You have a wonderful soothing voice and the background is lovely. Do you do this as your profession?

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Thank you for the compliment! I used to run meditation circles when I had my shop last year, but sadly I had to close at Christmas...I saw a year ago that the economy was struggling...but I'm in the process of building my own wee website that will have all my meditations on it, and loads of other stuff. I recorded lots of meditatio tracks last year and might do some more later this year, if I can. If you're interested, send me a U2U, and I will forward the link when it's up and running...should be a week or two, I hope. I'm not sure what the rules are about advertising our own sites, so I don't want to upset the Mods. I hope this is ok!

Again, thank you so much for the feedback, and I'm plesaed you enjoyed it...

Talk soon

Cait

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Great work. thanks for sharing it with us-- I'm loving it!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thank you for listening, Alora...the feedback is invaluable to me. I like to get my meditations right, and talking to people who have done the meditations is a great way of improving them....might post another track tomorrow.

Nite all...

Cait

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
caitlin, I finally got around to listening to it (I'm sorry for the long delay). it's great and asala is correct, the voice is rather, um, soothing.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Crakeur....thank you, thank you...appreciate it! I didn't think I would have any more listeners....*smile!*...I guess soothing is good for a sleep meditation, eh?

Cait

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

that podcast will induce some excellent dreams

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Crakeur...I hope you sleep well tonight.

I want to make another podcast but can't decide which meditation to use...the chakra meditations are way too long, as is the dragon, but I have a beautiful tree meditation...I might do that tomorrow...all ideas gratefully received btw!

N'nite

Cait

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

just keep talking. about anything

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
[edit on 7-7-2008 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

all I said was that you could read cable hook up instructions and I'd find your voice relaxing. t'was a compliment and wasn't meant to fan the faerie dust.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I know it was a compliment...I was just teasing...faeries like the place all dusty...don't worry...!

Cait

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
thankyou for a most calming karmic meditation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join