It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A soldier speaks out about 9/11 and the Iraq War.

Such an important video IMVHO (v=very)

Please watch the video, listen to his message.
He's been to Iraq, he knows whats going on more than any of us sitting at home do. The resistance need us.

In trying to suppress the Yugoslavian resistance, Nazi Gen. Keitel, supreme commander of the armed forces, issued this order in Sept. 1941:
"In order to nip disorders in the bud the sternest measures must be applied at the first sign of insurrection. It should also be taken into consideration that in the countries in question a human life is often valueless. In a reprisal for the life of a German soldier, the general rule should be capital punishment for 50-100 Communists. The manner of execution must have a frightening effect."

Perhaps the American generals, the neo-cons, and the new world order planners who direct them are copying the Nazi playbook. More likely, though, they are progressing along parallel lines because they've committed the same egregious war crimes; they can only compound their crimes until they "kill everybody" who resists them. The Yugoslavian partisans fighting German fascism were called "communists." Today, U.S. fascism calls that same resistance in Iraq and Afghanistan "terrorist." Gen. Keitel was hanged for this and other war crimes by the Nuremberg Tribunal on October 16, 1946.

Source
Youtube page

This man was 22 when he fled to Canada...
I look at that, and then look at myself, a 23 year old, and ask what am i doing about this...

I'm going to visit the websites on the youtube description page, I'll post back with more information on this guy and if hes part of an organization we can all look at if you feel the same way he does.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
while I couldn't find anything that interesting on the 911tv.org website (seems like they are just selling stuff), I would recommend people to go to the other site: www.snowshoefilms.com...

I just finished watching one of the testimonies about the war, I would also recommend others too.
Since it doesnt have anything to do with 911, i wont post the vid, but here is the link:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Okay. Now that I've gotten over my irritation at your sensationalized thread title, I'll watch the youtube, follow the links, read the material. Who knows, maybe I'll thank you later.

Back later to report.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Okay. I've listened, and I've read, and have more reading to do. I just want you to know that I DO thank you. I acutely feel Mr. Anderson's pain and disillusionment. He saw his brothers die for a political muse, to sort of loosely paraphrase his view. That has been the case for many. I've seen my brothers, and yes, sisters die for political ideals. It hurts real deep, to look at the truth sometimes.

If someone is shooting at me, or has killed someone I love or care about, they are the enemy, and political/cultural/intellectual ideas are at that moment no more important than the asbestos-laden sprayed-on accoustical ceiling that falls in friable little pieces from the vibration of bombs in my commander's outpost.

I get it. No matter that mobile labs were found buried in the dense sands of Iraq, that was not the WMD we were told that was there. No matter if convoys of trucks with who-knows-what were tracked via high orbit satellites moving into Syria. The point is that the goods were NOT there, and all the while our men and women are getting killed in Iraq, and many or most of the people there don't love the U.S. military for their efforts. This is why I still do my bit to support the soldiers there. Send them things, hopefully to let them know we still care, still wish them the best, still pray for them. They exist in a framework that doesn't appear to have their best interests at heart, and I know myself it's hard to not feel like just another little grain of cannon fodder whose best chance of making a difference is getting stuck in the giant gears that grind up the good people who once thought their efforts would make a positive difference.

I'm not sorry for chiding you about your thread title, but I'm glad I watched and listened.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Okay. Now that I've gotten over my irritation at your sensationalized thread title, I'll watch the youtube, follow the links, read the material. Who knows, maybe I'll thank you later.

The Thread title is quite simple, Its the name of the Youtbe video.

As to your last post, Thank You.
The truth not only hurts, its scary at time.
I get frustrated at how insignificant I feel.
Is this how the world is meant to be?
I think we can all answer that.
And the fact that we can all answer that means that we see that there is something wrong...
I hope that this knowledge, that there is something not right in the world, is the spark that opens our eyes, gives us purpose, and changes the world...
Because, to me, what good have I been if i leave the world in the same mess it was when i came into it...
I didnt ask for it, and neither did anyone else, but that doent mean I can ignore it.

I also thank the soldiers and support them, though we all know how BS this war is...
Soldiers are proud to be soldiers, but that doesnt mean they want to be in Iraq anymore than I want them to be there.

Thank you argentus

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I live in Norway and Norway is one of the safest and best nations to live in in the world to day. We have never been victems of terror EVER , nor have we terroriced anny one EVER . But After 9/11 that all changed. Even if we had nothing to do with 9/11. Before 9/11 we where not looked upon as potential terrorists. To day we are treated as one. Even by ouer own Goverment. Now we help fight the war on terror in Aghanistan. And since we are doing that Alquida has started to send threats .
So we had to put guards on the streats and the airports. We are been scand and filmed every where we go. Now hove is that fair.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Spy66,

Things like that just make me believe more and more everyday of the potential of a NWO.

AlQuieda is NOT sending you threats.
You are NOT fighting terrorism in Afghanistan.
You ARE a victim of your govt... we all are.

From your story, from a country that has not had much involvement, to having guards and extra security... its all FEAR.
The number one way a citizen of any country will give its rights to the govt is through fear.
So the govt tell you AlQuieda is sending threats, they cause fear, making its citizens give up their rights for the govt to protect them... from what? nothing.
The govt will simply use these guards to protect themselves from you... the people if something were to ever happen or someone were to stand up.

Thats all my opinion, and I have nothing to back it up with, just more and more reports like these that we hear every single day.
The world is definitely a scary place, and thats very sad...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Your peaceful nation and all its people have been swept up by the NWO.

UK is over run by the NWO. I see now hats are not to be worn in pubs so the cameras can pick out the face for database searching.

We live in troubling times.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just a little reality check here.

You are aware that we have an ALL VOLUNTEER Military? Nobody would ever need to flee to Canada. Nobody who is in the Military was not aware they may have to fight if they CHOSE TO JOIN VOLUNTARILY.

Kind of removes this persons credibility for people capable of critical thought. It is also easy to get out of the Military if someone truly wants to. Again, no reason to run and hide in Canada. Perhaps he is delusional and thinks he is living in the late 60's or early 70's?
It would be entertaining to know his REAL reason for running? Funny how they all become patriots when they are caught

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

You are NOT fighting terrorism in Afghanistan.

Iraq I understand. Afghanistan is different. Nobody was opposed to that other than the Monsters who were terrorizing the citizens of Afghanistan.

Are you a Spin Master from the New York Times perhaps? Just kidding

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
well, he ran to canada after his first tour in Iraq.
There was even an article about it on the web, so it doesnt check is credibility that much.
It is in fact hard to get out of the military when your in and youve already signed that piece of paper.
I can totally see someone running to canada out of fear perhaps, not really thinking too hard.
and he was discharged when he came back anyway, so that shouldnt compromise his story.

I say we are not fighting terrorism in Afghanistan will full consciousness.
We went to find Bin Ladin... we already know where he is and where he has been.
We went to find terrorist hideouts with elaborate cave dwellings with computers, satellites, and weapons storage... we never have found them.
We even found Afghani splinter sells in the US that were reported in the newspapers... that were later dismissed at trial cause these were just normal people...

We are not fighting terrorism... anywhere...
am i saying it doesnt exist? no... but we arent fighting it...

and yea, Im a Spin Master from the New York Times... on ATS

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
this is not OUR WORLD... It can`t be... This can`t be real..
We are in a NIGHTMARE for sure........
you know what I mean... all this is BEYOND insane......

we are all basically logical people here and from day to day we expect
and experience logical and REAL situations and live accordingly right??

ok

well

THIS WORLD IS BEYOND INSANE....
why do we follow this ???
why?
buddy is right there when he says...TODAY..stop paying taxes...stop buying gas..turn off your power to your house...
sacrifice your comfort for THE SAKE OF THE WORLD
even if its only for a few hours at a time(the longer the better)
be what America is supposed to be ... the greatest nation on earth
and now its your TIME TO PROVE IT
don`t buy anything that comes from the BIG COMPANIES
don`t go to MCDonalds and Walmart..ect ect ect
EMPTY YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS.

Thats how you ATTACK the N.W.O

Now thats POWER TO THE PEOPLE MY FRIEND
you better believe it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
[edit on 25/6/2008 by wyldwylly]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The moment I saw “E-1” on his C.A.C. card I figured he was simply a grunt ranting on about the war, and well it was. Honestly, if he didn’t like it why did he sign up in the first place? Furthermore, his annoying butchering of the English language ( I suppose it’s a norm now in the U.S.) didn’t help me listen to him much. Sure he served, that’s great…but why bicker about it?....as said before…He did sign the contract…

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I think one of the biggest things people are missing out on in this thread is the direct order he, and others were given to KILL EVERYONE...
The war has escalated to such a point that if ONE, thats ONE person fires on a soldier, the soldiers can KILL EVERYONE around them...
If that doesnt upset you, then good god, I do not want to live in the same world as you.
Taking innocent LIFE, because of one person... I would attack the world too...
and please watch the other video i posted of the marine, it just goes into further details...
Firing upon holy places just because they wanted to let out some stress...
I dont care what you believe in, thats just plain wrong...
This has to stop... and if you quit nick picking about someones accent, or the way they speak, perhaps youll get something out of it...
come on man, worst excuse ever... congrats

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Odessy]

new topics

top topics

join