It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of fires sparked by rare lightning storm

page: 1

join
share:
sty

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Hundreds of fires sparked by rare lightning storm

news.yahoo.com

SAN FRANCISCO - In less than a day, an electrical storm unleashed nearly 8,000 lightning strikes that set more than 800 wildfires across Northern California — a rare example of "dry lightning" that brought little or no rain but plenty of sparks to the state's parched forests and grasslands.

The weekend storm was unusual not only because it generated so many lightning strikes over a large geographical area, but also because it struck so early in the season and moved in from the Pacific Ocean. Such storms usually don't arrive until late July or August and typically form southeast of California
(visit the link for the full news article)

sty

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
In the end it looks like the chemtrails are doing a good job : to transform our athmosphere into a great electrolite !

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Is that what chemtrails are supposed to do? Or just something that accompanies it?

sty

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveAndrew

well, I only suspect this but sure I have no direct proof for it. But I believe that the chemtrails are used in order to facilitate the use of the meteorological weapons. A storm like the one from the Yahoo news confirms it does work. Also , more cluses can be found from the SpaceWather.com : clouds that glow in the night : observed in increasing number, but I am not sure they have a clear explanation for this.
I believe they do , as I`v seen so much of it myself. I am educated to an Aerospace degree, I should be able to know how a contrail looks like. Also I have the confirmation from a PHD in environment that the trails are not normal..
If Chemtrails are real then , what is the purpose? this fits the best . UN resolutions would prohibit the meteo - weapons, so they are something real ..
Sure, this is just my opinion - i could be wrong too

[edit on 25-6-2008 by sty]

new topics

top topics

join