It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better be a Nazi, then an American...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here

Some photos from a rally outside a Marine recuiting center in Berkely California...

All the normal uber-libs showed up.... and they all were giving the Nazi slalute...

At least they are starting to be up-front about thier facist ideals...

I figured that you guys might want to see the pictures of these Crazies...

Nothing is more funny then Facist Anti-War Libs... and code pink...

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the 'submit' News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Interesting photos. I enjoyed viewing them. Did you take them yourself?

I would love to have a couple hours chatting with that marine with all the patches on his jacket. I bet he's got a ton of stories.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Good stuff! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

you NAZIS!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for all this thread.

I haven't thought about Bob Avakian and the Revolutionary Communist Party in years. I remember being handed copies of his newspaper back in the late 1980's. I cannot remember if RCPUSA is mauist or trotskyite, but back then, pro-russian commies would show up and protest them!

Guess I've got some wikipedia to read. Thanks again.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I think that's stupid of them to do this...but hey they have the right to....so what can I say.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Interesting photos. I enjoyed viewing them. Did you take them yourself?

no, i didnt take them, but someone refered me to them, and i thought people here would enjoy them.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Those are some of the most amusing pictures I've seen in weeks! Great find! One of these day I need to drive out there and join the protests. Anyone want to help me plan an anti-protester protest rally?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You know, I honestly had a good laugh at some of these pictures, but then again a lot of these really give me heartache.

I don't understand how some people can turn their backs on this country that has done so much for them. Sure they have the right to disagree with our policies or decisions, but come on. Disrespecting the county is no way to get your point across.

After all, if they hate America so much, there are plenty other countries in the world who would be glad to have their ignorant behinds.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Leave it to the weak and pampered to cry foul when they themselves have never set foot upon the field of battle. The only information they have is word of mouth and heresay from the main stream merchants of disinformation.

Those veterans standing there in support of their country should be all that needs to be said. Where is the respect from those protesters that those soldiers have bled for? Where is the deference to their service?

I am more inclined to believe the somber gaze of a veteran giving homage to my nation's flag than I am the crazed ramblings of idiots running around in costumes and regurgitating "facts" they've read in chat-rooms.

Protest the government, not the men and women who bleed for your right to protest. Even better, instead of protesting - Be the change you wish to see (Recent post here on ATS that everyone should definitely view)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
LOL.

Odd one out anyone?

EDIT:

Mercedes Benz advertised on their signs!

LOL

____

I don't agree with what they're doing, but the no-war message is good.

[edit on 3/7/2008 by C0bzz]

top topics

join