It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the Brink of Nuclear War-U.S. vs. Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You may think this sounds crazy.
But i'm starting to think that maybe we need the cold war to hold everything together.
I mean when we were locked in atomic stalemate with Russia.
Everybody else seemed too scared to crap.
But now every country seems to want to push the envelope and see just how hard they can push their luck.
I don't know maybe i've been sniffing plutonium too long.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Horrible news source. Article by Hawk? Where is his last name? Why is the entire story in capital letters. Are people having fun with this? Thats really not even cool to fake something like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Horrible news source. Article by Hawk? Where is his last name? Why is the entire story in capital letters. Are people having fun with this? Thats really not even cool to fake something like that.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Uh, real convenient that the author is someone who's supposedly so secretive and has such incredible connections that assassination attempts have been made against him so his "real" identity must be concealed. WOW! What a fantastic way for Quayle to defend these mind boggling fairy tales he pulls out of his butt!

Before I get too deep into this post, it's time for one of my infamous questions. To the Quayle supporters here, but anyone can feel free to chime in. I notice some of you are also fairly active in many of the "our government is covering stuff up!" topics. Can one (or more) of you please explain to me how in the blue hell you can discover one tiny discrepancy in an "official" government report on any incident, and suddenly that hole leads you to believe that the entire story is a lie as is any subsequent story from that same source... yet you are willing to work yourselves into a lather over a story like this from a man who, among other things, believes that our special forces fought psychic powered giants in Afghanistan (Heard him discussing this on a C2C show last month, in fact)? Please, is it because he verbally strokes your evil government, everything's going to hell, the truth is out there theories that he gets a pass while anyone with the dreaded "Authority Figure" name tag gets the opposite?

And did you actually just use dreams as a reference of evidence to support this story? DREAMS? My God, dude! Do you realize how many massive breasted nymphos feeding me and tending to my every whim I'd have if there was any substance to dreams? I'll give you a hint, my wife would not be at all pleased. Dreams are a representation of whatever's on your mind when you go to sleep. Of course if you spend all day reading about buclear prolifferation and fear mongering articles about how we're gonna get vitrified any day now, you're gonna dream of mushroom clouds over the US. It's kinda like the night before a big fishing trip when you dream about landing a monster... sadly I haven't had many of those pan out, either. So, for what it's worth to you, maybe something a little more concrete from the old evidence locker is called for next time.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of were the stories of the 1938 "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast and the mass panic it caused. Another hoax, indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Speaking of cold wars..... This is a long read but is done quite well.

Why Is Moscow Risking a New Cold War?

www.spiegel.de...

The Russian military, still one of the largest in the world, with its 1.1 million soldiers, is back -- and not just in the air. The navy is conducting exercises in the Atlantic and Mediterranean once again, and in February the "Yury Dolgoruki" was the first in a new generation of Russian submarines to leave its dock. The new craft is a giant among submarines, capable of firing 16 missiles carrying nuclear warheads and remaining submerged for up to 100 days. A major maneuver of the country's Arctic Sea and Pacific fleet will be conducted in one of the world's oceans this summer. The commander of the exercise is President Dmitry Medvedev.

These fears, as plainly as they are expressed by soldiers at this base, are merely worded somewhat more politely in the analyses of Moscow's political scientists. They write that the Kremlin and the military leadership still see the world through the prism of relations with the United States, and that Moscow is obsessed with a pathological desire for equality with its arch-rival and has no realistic understanding of future military dangers. According to the experts at the Institute for National Strategy, "the assumption that NATO is our main potential adversary seems rather doubtful today."
Russia should keep its eye on Beijing, says Stanislav Belkovsky, as he sits in the Akademiya Restaurant and broodingly stirs his cappuccino. According to Belkovsky, both China's propaganda and its military developments indicate that the country will expand primarily in the direction of Russia.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial

At the Brink of Nuclear War-U.S. vs. Russia

www.stevequayle.com

June 24, 2008
Hawk

THE UNITED STATES AND RUSSIA WERE NEARLY AT THE BRINK OF NUCLEAR WAR ON FRIDAY JUNE 20 2008 AND THE WORLD'S POPULATIONS WERE UNAWARE OF IT, SAVE FOR THE LISTENERS OF THE Q-FILES RADIO PROGRAM AND THOSE IN THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF THE RESPECTIVE MILITARIES, INTEL AGENCIES, AND GOVERNMENTS INVOLVED.
(visit the link for the full news article)

What a bunch of nonsense !!!
Threads like this give ATS a bad name

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeTracker

You are absolutely right. The fall of the Soviet Union caused a power imbalance that has made the world a more dangerous place, I believe.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
STEVE QUAYLE THEN SAID THAT INSTANTLY, OUT OF THE CLEAR BLUE, AN INTERCEPTOR CRAFT OF SOME EXOTIC TYPE APPEARED AS IF AND WE QUOTE, " AS IF SOME CRAFT CAME OUT OF CLOAK AND THEN STARTED TO RAPIDLY CHASE THE MISSILE ON A PARALLEL TRACK AT CLOSING SPEED. " MR. QUAYLE THEN SAID, " THAT IT WAS IF THE MISSILE WAS INSTANTLY VAPORIZED AS THE INTERCEPTOR CRAFT CLOSED WITH IT AND PERHAPS USED EXOTIC PARTICLE BEAM OR PULSE WEAPONRY ON IT WHICH THEN CAUSED A REDDISH PINK FLASHING GLOW IN THE SKY WHERE THE MISSILE HAD BEEN TRACKING" .

SUBSEQUENTLY, JUST AFTER THIS WAS REPORTED TO US.......RADIO TRAFFIC CONFIRMATION OF THIS EXOTIC CRAFT WAS HEARD AND ALSO REPORTED BY A RELIABLE HAM RADIO OPERATOR. FROM OUR ANALYSIS OF THE RADIO DESIGNATOR (ONLY THING PROVIDED BY THE HAM) A HIGH % CONFIDENCE WAS OBTAINED THAT IN FACT THE INTERCEPTOR CRAFT WAS A TANGO ROMEO 3 -BRAVO EXOTIC SPACE CRAFT WHICH PREVIOUSLY IN THE EARLY EVENING HAD BEEN ON SPACE COMBAT PATROL OVER THE ATLANTIC REGION DURING THE ALERT.

THIS TR3-B FLOWN BY AN ULTRA BLACK CREW WAS MOST LIKELY THE INTERCEPTOR WHICH USED ITS HYPERSPACE CAPABLE DRIVE AND NEARLY INSTANTLY POPPED UP CLOSE TO THE MISSILE OVER THE MONTANA SKIES AS SEEN BY THE MULTIPLE WITNESSES MENTIONED ABOVE.

THESE CRAFT AND OTHER GRAVTIC ULTRA CRAFT ARE KNOWN TO POSSESS INCREDIBLE SPEED FROM EXOTIC DRIVE SYSTEMS AND TO CARRY A COMPLIMENT OF EXOTIC BEAM TYPE WEAPONS AND NUCLEAR WEAPONS. THEIR EXACT CAPABILITIES ARE NOT KNOWN BUT ARE THOUGHT TO INCLUDE THE ABILITY REACH VELOCITIES CAPABLE OF EXITING EARTH'S GRAVITY AND ALSO THE ABILITY FOR SOME TO MAKE HYPER SPATIAL JUMPS AND TO CLOAK THEMSELVES FROM SIGHT OR TO PROJECT MORPHING SIGNATURES OF OTHER OBJECTS TO HIDE THEIR TRUE POSTION AND SHAPE. HOWEVER, THE Q-FILES RECENTLY REPORTED THAT A SOURCE HAD SAID THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE THAT THE RUSSIANS HAD BEEN HAVING SOME SUCCESS OF USING GREEN LASERS TO DETECT EVEN THESE CRAFT. THAT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED AT THIS TIME BUT ONLY SUSPECTED WITH PERHAPS SOME CREDIBILITY DEMONSTRATED BY AN EVENT OFF NORWAY THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED LATER.

I just grabbed this from the article and pasted it here.

Hoax is right. Can't believe that anyone has access like that and in real time.
The question that I have is this...Does anyone NOT think that we have interceptor craft like this in our "black" inventory?
I don't know about the cloak thing, but surely particle beam weapons and lasers. Those aren't dummies working at White Sands and Nellis, and where ever else the ultra secret labs are.
I personally like to think that they have this whole missile thing figured out and missiles are not the main threat anymore. It's the portable nukes that keep the war planners up at night.
SeeYa!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've talked to some people that certainly would know and would absolutely share with me.

There was no threat. No real military chatter apart from several readiness exercises by ham groups that would definitely scare non professional listeners. This time of year there are exercises all over the world. Someone definitely heard something but it was exercises in all likelihood.

As for the threat of an exchange. Very real as I see it but more than likely from the inside of either party in the form of a saboteur/terrorist. There's been too many key people canned as of late that would resist and more than likely DID recently resist such actions. That's the scary reality right now. It's my opinion that theres several Dr. Strangeloves in the world today on ALL sides. Maybe it will take town cryers such as Jones/Noory/Quale/Rense to restore the due vigilance.

On the other hand it could have been very real and well out of the information circle in which I'm acquainted.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
BS
Two lines...seriously BS!

I've never seen a site as interested in theoretical US vs. Russia WWIII scenarios as ATS. Lets grow up, eh people?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

?? On which frequencies and by whom ? Please more details, thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Wake up stupid.....this was as close as it gets to the real thing. Russia is preparing for it's sneak attack on America dummy. It will start before we place one missile defense shield in Russia's back yard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join