It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chongqing,China - UFO photographs-Shanghai UFO Research Center confirmed the pictures not altered.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Zhongyuan claimed that a huge, oval-shaped UFO was flying in the sky that night, the report said. He said he was at Chaotianmen Square and shot the picture at about 8:47pm.

The UFO was green and yellow color, according to the report. It was bigger than half a football field and had many holes like doors and windows, according to the report.

Shanghai UFO Research Center confirmed the pictures were not altered. The director of the center said a team will begin to examine the photos to determine if the UFO is genuine,

So around 84 pictures were taken.So this time we have more then 2 0r 3 images guys.But do any one know Chinese to read original Post which is in Chinese

English event post Orignal Chinese Post

So what you guys think about whats all going on all over the world,Asia,Europe,north America
Ufo sighting every where !!!

[edit on 23-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Can you provide links to other images of said 'object'? I would like to see it from another angle. To me, it just looks like some form of laser light projection.

IRM

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Shanghai UFO Research Center confirmed the pictures were not altered. The director of the center said a team will begin to examine the photos to determine if the UFO is genuine

Here we have Shanghai UFO Research Center which said pics not altered about more picture i dnt see any on chines page & i dnt know how to read that as well
Lets see if new pics comes out soon bcz the guy he takes more then 85 pics of same objects in the sky .It could be hologram or some thing like that but not much i find ir over internet

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think it looks like a projected laser image. The UFO appears transparent, and with the luminosity of the lasers and the way lasers move there should have been SOME REFLECTIONS from the UFO's surface. So I think this is a PR STUNT.

EDIT: Typo

[edit on 23-6-2008 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I think it looks like a projected laser image. The UFO appears transparent, and with the luminosity of the lasers and the way lasers move there should have been SOME REFLECTIONS from the UFO's surface. So I think this is a PR STUNT

But ufo agency of china conformed it
so i think we need to wait until full story comes out in public

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is not even close to being a UFO. Its obviously a lense flare to me. I must say I am surprised, 123. More and more inconclusive photos. Thank you for sharing, but this is reaching, in my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This is not even close to being a UFO. Its obviously a lense flare to me. I must say I am surprised, 123. More and more inconclusive photos. Thank you for sharing, but this is reaching, in my humble opinion.

I should say DNT made any conclusion right now guy have 85 picture none of those get released if you know chines go and read the post complete.
DNT FORGET

Shanghai UFO Research Center confirmed the pictures were not altered. The director of the center said a team will begin to examine the photos to determine if the UFO is genuine, the report said

thanks Check out Bulgaria ufo space ship need comments thr

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that the supposed UFO is the made of the same colors of the lasers being used. I would have to go with PR stunt as well.

All they need is a little bit of Led Zeppelin playing in the background and viola, laser light show at the planetarium.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Listen its just only one picture Thr are 85 pics more and Shanghai UFO Research Center confirmed the pictures were not altered. The director of the center said a team will begin to examine the photos to determine if the UFO is genuine or not ..... so dnt just run to debunked it

[edit on 23-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I really don't feel theneed to read any more on this story. This image is so consistent with a lense flare, its not even funny. Go look at pictures of laser shows and you'll see all sorts of funny shaped lens flares.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by NightVision]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

While respecting your opinion about the lens flare, I'm a bit confused why it would seem to be behind the beams of laser light. To me, since the camera is taking the picture from this side, it would seem reasonable that any "flaring" would overshadow the beams themselves.

I'll hold off on deciding about this until a bit more analysis is done.

Form moderator is right just relax & i like to say again thr are 85 pics so lets see whats comes out of it.Do any one know if we have laser in space could some kind of ufo we can see which we could by normal light. might be ufo seen because of exposer to laser light incidentally

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey man, all I am doing is stating my opinion. If there are so many other photos from different angles how come they haven't been posted here. Even on the other thread discussing the this, this photo seems to be the only one available. I am also not saying that the photo was altered, I just think its another laser image being projected above the green lasers...thats all. Even from other angles it would probably have the same view/affect.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

dont put to much emphasis on the chinese government.. it is communism at its worse...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
NIGHTVISION Can you relaxed we dnt have image with us. So how could we say its lens or some thing as."

Shanghai UFO Research Center confirmed the pictures were not altered. The director of the center said a team will begin to examine the photos to determine if the UFO is genuine
" i think these guy saw the pic 1st hand so they have more knowledge then you and me .So just wait and see whats coming to us man

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join