It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer dad said he had to 'get the demons' out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Killer dad said he had to 'get the demons' out

www.sfgate.com

06-17) 04:00 PDT Turlock, Stanislaus County -- A 27-year-old grocery store worker who police say punched and kicked his 2-year-old son to death on a country road calmly told motorists who stopped at the scene that he had to "get the demons" out of the boy, two witnesses said Monday.

Sergio Casian Aguiar of Turlock told people who urged him to stop late Saturday that the boy was "trash," the witnesses said. He asked for a knife at one point and, at another, said, "Look how they make toys now."

And when a Modesto police officer jumped off a helicopter and ordered Aguiar to stop at gunpoint, he raised his middle finger and continued his attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Just an update as to why this sicko did what he did for those that would like to know

www.sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The thing is, if demons are real, they were in the man himself. Not his son. The man was doing the demonic act.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You're on a roll today Mad_Hatter. I'm just following you thread after thread this morning

Finally the story comes out, but I'm disturbed with what's being said in this article. Apparenlty he said these things, which means there were people around to hear him say them, and they obviously weren't far. So why is it, that nobody intervened to save the child?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by InSanE1]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh man ..

This scares me, not so much that I will be beaten to death by someone thinking I have demons in me, but rather..

.. it scares me because it shows the depths of humanity.

What a "normal guy" is capable of, how delusional he was, how he is described as genuinely acting like the kid had demons in it. How he had no criminal record and was a good employee, how he had no history of mental illness or child abuse.

If a normal guy, who isn't even 30 years old yet is capable of going off his rocker like that and killing his own son over "demons", and yet was coherent enough of what was going on to tell the cop that "he wasnt going to jail" and flicked him off, then surely I am a normal guy and so are you. That is why this bothers me. Obviously he knew he had killed his kid, or else he wouldn't have made the jail comment.

I don't trust officers anymore, specifically what they say the suspect said at the scene and all of this, because its all hearsay, they routinely add in words and phrases to justify and defend their position or actions taken, so I don't know if he really made the 'not going to jail' comment or not. It does seem a bit stupid for a guy to say that and flick off a cop pointing a gun at him. But then again, he could've been attempting to commit suicide at that point, or should I say, was asking to be shot.

How lovely to read this 1st thing Monday morning. :\

[edit on 6/23/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So people actually stopped and talked to this guy as he's beating the life out of his infant?

Man thats just wrong, why didnt they do anything? A tire iron over the head would have sufficed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Well I'm assuming (we all know what that means) that most people aren't willing to risk their life and liberty to stop any crime, since the person stopping the said crime automatically becomes the target for law enforcement officers when they arrive. I used to think I would stand up and stop any violent crime if i witnessed it but not now unless my life or my families were in danger. Why should I risk my families livilihood (Me) and my life/health/liberty for someone I niether know or believe that they would do anything for me? Yep just include me with the masses beat into submission by the "system" I'm not a slave just an economic prisoner!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Too many people.
This guy should've died long before reproductive capacity developed. His guts knew it, but couldn't quite destroy themselves. So he did the next best thing.
Bad for baby.
Good for gene pool.
Now we must finish the process and destroy the sicko dad. It's what his appendix really wants. It's our duty.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Sadly this is the Republik of Kali. Where there are already precedents set in law about the use of force on someone that is not threatening you or your loved ones. In todays day and age, if a person is attacking you with a knife and you shoot him dead, his family Can and Have sued you and your family for all you own for excessive force and Win.

Im not saying not doing anything is the right thing, i myself, if coming across that situation would have full run tackled that guy to the asphalt which in turn would have bounced his head off it. Even though i open carry, i would have had to second guess drawing down on him due to the fraked up legal system we have. Im glad the officer shot and killed his sicko arse. More fraked up genes removed from the pool and i applaud the officer for it.

My $.02

Silver

Edited for Typo

[edit on 23-6-2008 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Delusions of demons are common in mental illness. However, the dad had apparently no history of violent or bizarre behavior, which would be an indicator of mental illness, or at least none that anyone paid attention to. He could have been high on something. He got the "death penalty" and I'm not sorry. But I don't agree that all mentally ill people should be "taken out of the gene pool." Many people with mental illnesses respond well to medication and other treatments and go on to live productive lives. That doesn't justify murder, though.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just remember, the end days would be like this. I'm not very religious, but i'm seeing lots of chaos in my own little part of the world-in my life,
and places i go to. People are mean and wouldnt hesitate to do harm to others.
Greed is consuming people and i am also seeing my own oldest son turn against those of us who love him dearly and would do anything for him.

Just thinking about this makes me very sad.

I beleive demons are everywhere now- they're not just for the mentaly insane or alcoholics or drug addicts anymore.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I believe demons exist, and I have personally seen a demon child, a truely evil 4 year old kid.

Well the kid was already dead, you bust capp in the only guy who could tell the truth's forehead, so you obviously don't want the truth, you just want a label. "Psycho Dad"

A cop good enough with a weapon to forehead cap a guy could have just as easily kneecapped the guy, and got the story out of him later.

You people do not know the truth, I do not know the truth, and the cop don't know the truth, but you all seem to love labels!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Obvious classic example of mind control and programming. Probably had some sort of religious base to it. All who have read Cathy O'Brien's Trance Formation of America can see chilling parallels to this story of Britney Spears and that manager of hers Osama Lutfi.

bumpshack.com...

It'll be the same as always, he was in a mental institution or was on psychotropic drugs such as Prozac or Luvox or Paxil, had a family member that was in the FBI CIA or some government agency. Watch for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have to agree with this anonymous post, why did the dad think there were demons in the child? Maybe there were, we'll never know. By the way where was the Mom? Why did he stop in the middle of the road to do this deed? Why did he continue to beat his child so brutally for so long when the child must have been dead fairly quickly? What are the rest of their relatives saying, anymore news?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I believe demons exist, and I have personally seen a demon child, a truely evil 4 year old kid.

Well the kid was already dead, you bust capp in the only guy who could tell the truth's forehead, so you obviously don't want the truth, you just want a label. "Psycho Dad"

A cop good enough with a weapon to forehead cap a guy could have just as easily kneecapped the guy, and got the story out of him later.

You people do not know the truth, I do not know the truth, and the cop don't know the truth, but you all seem to love labels!

I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no such thing as a truly evil child, or a demon child, or anything like that. Yes, children can be cruel, they can be arrogant, and they can be annoying. But there is absolutely no reason to KILL one! Nothing this maniac could have said would have absolved him of any wrongdoing. He beat a child to death in the middle of a street and you want to hear his side of the story, because you believe in demons?!

Do you honestly believe there was anything this child could have done at his age that would justify such a response?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is why I am terrified for the world if these new age "light vs. dark" religions start up.

Their whole mantra is about chakras, demons, angels, fairy's.... bleh... I can almost not accept the world that I live in sometimes... is this real? People are weird... and stupid.

new topics

top topics

join