It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*FICTION* HELP! What to do with the bodies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

yeah go for the pigs, Have you not seen Snatch?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shmoo006

What if the pig farmer catches you?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Oh that is just great, walked out side in time to watch 2 dangly, very on the nose corpses floating down into my yard, clearly marked par avion.
There is nothing more to do than place them into the microwave and send them through to Jedi Millar....
That sould do it..right?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Nonono, call in The Wolf!

He solves problems!!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I agree with a lot of people here. This is a disturbing post, but whats worse is there are people that write about this stuff all the time and get paid big money for it. Can you imagine the money made behind the Hannabil series? And how disturbing was that?? Really?

Can't even imagine what I'd do. I'd probably just buy them out back or chuck them out in the ocean or something like that. But if you watch enough movies and you read enough books you are bound to come up with some good ideas.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ironically I have actually put a bit of thought into this particular subject over the years and I think that I have a foolproof method of dealing with this particular dilemma.

As we all know forensics has gotten to the point where we have to be paranoid about leaving a crime scene "Dexter" clean... A single hair might implicate us. So people always seem to go for the ultimate clean crime scene approach.

I think that there is another alternative.

Go to a few of your discount neighborhood hair cutteries and raid their dumpsters for all of the discarded human hair you can find. Then just dump it on the bodies and watch your fear of DNA based evidence fade away like you were in a Calgon bath!

Low tech answers always seems to mess up high tech problems!

*Disclaimer* I would never use these ideas myself. It's just that I live near Atlanta, Georgia, where the traffic is horrible, and I tend to put my hours of being parked on a freeway that should actually be moving in creative ways!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Have your characters open up a "mob" resturant and serve up some tasty meatballs!!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Come on people this is FICTION, stop giving the OP a hard time about it being 'disturbing'. Do you never go to the movies or watch TV?

OK, here's what you do...

Your character is a cleaner at NASA. They take a couple of astronauts hostage and steal a shuttle. Taking a trip into space they jet the bodies out of airlock along with the two astronauts. Then they fly off into the Mars sunset...

They put the two bodies into a building, then blow it up. Then send a message claiming it was terrorists. That has been sort of been done in the X-Files though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join