It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos of UFOs near Airplanes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Now, I will say that I am a little cautiously skeptical of this footage, but let me explain. I am not doubting that there is an actual object near these aircraft-BUT-The way that it is trailing, and the position it has under the planes makes me wonder if this is not some object being PULLED or towed by the plane. Is there any aircraft experts that would like to chime in on this?

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would be interested in the NASA stuff he said they have.
But as far as that video, I also think that it looks like something being dragged by the plane because the position doesn't seem to change.
But I'm no aero dude.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hiyah DimensionalDetective!

Interesting footage....May 12th 2007 over California, Southwest airlines he says is the 2nd video, and when he shows the video you can hear a woman saying "hmmmmm...weird" presumably the person taking the footage? Wonder if we could track her down and get the raw footage from her somehow?

I have never seen an airplane "towing" anything, not that that means it doesn't happen
Well except for banners, little planes at ballgames etc.

I will do a little searching since I am looking for something to do other then constructive things around the house
So I will see if i can find any info about that California sighting, if I find anything I will post it.

Starred and flagged so the others can see it and comment

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Yeah, that was kind of my feeling too. It looks almost like a cargo-drag of some sort, because it just keeps the same position under and slightly behind the plane.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Interesting; would that be called a "Foo Fighter"? It is hard to determine if the the object is a ball of light or of solid material, however it seems to be in a postion in which any occupants of the aircraft probably could not see easily and would not notice.

Edit to add: Airplanes do tow banners i.e. small airplanes around beaches, however, military jets tow banners too, they tow a target banner hundreds of feet behind for target practice seen it many times, from Lear jets to F-18's towing them. That object in the video does NOT come close to looking like the target banner. My two cents.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by 38181]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Yes we need an aero geek for this thread, what kind of planes are those anyway? I watched it again though and the 2nd one claiming to be a Southwest Airlines plane has a an object on top of it as well...so I don't see how that can be a tow job

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I did a search with various combinations in google and yahoo and on youtube looking for a report of the incident, the video, something anything about it and all I could find in the search was the ufocasebook link to it and this thread

I did find this interesting tidbit, of one of these so called "foo fighters" in a short video with a plane going by, shown in slow motion, interesting...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here you will find actual pilot accounts:

[edit on 21-6-2008 by hotrice]

new topics

top topics

join