It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Oh wow, why did I fall for that trap again?

You ask questions about Buddhism and then rant about how great Judaism is?

Respect my reasoning for not blindly adhering to another man's beliefs, even if he claims the 'Almighty God Himself' spoke these words to him. Thanks!

PS. Oh and please! Enough with the ad hominem attacks!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Oh wow, why did I fall for that trap again?

You ask questions about Buddhism and then rant about how great Judaism is?

Respect my reasoning for not blindly adhering to another man's beliefs, even if he claims the 'Almighty God Himself' spoke these words to him. Thanks!

PS. Oh and please! Enough with the ad hominem attacks!

Please. Youve stuck those oe me since we began talking.

Get something through your very thick head. Judaism is not Christianity. do not equate the two. Orthodox Christianity is blind faith. Judaism is not.. and only those versed in its esoteric dimension understands that.

I have no problem with Buddhism, as i said. I have buddhists friends and i have respect for the good parts of buddhism. I respect Zen buddhism, much much more, than i do tibetan buddhism. I respect simplicity, and thats what Judaism is to me.

and of course many others pursue simplicity. But, with a dose and flame of bohemianism, and full out indulgence.

That of course, is insulting, and sickening to warp as something 'holy and righteous. So whos the Self RIGHTEOUS one? the one who sees an action for what it is, or the one who has convinced himself, through philosophy, that bohemianism is ok, and natural.

and please.. .do not tell me Buddhism doesnt talk of these things. they do. very much.

Going to bed now.

Heres a pic to remind you that the attendees to bohemian grove (before the owl of athena was installed) worshipped by a statue of the buddah. How holy, these white robed, white men look.

Creepy if you ask me. Just creepy.
edit on 11-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Heres some more pics

Now you know how reasonable the assumption the OP premise was. He may not understand Buddhis; but he understands one thing. The elite are wily, evil criminals. And thats a statue of Buddah. And the UN is pushing Buddhsim.

Makes sense.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

"Going to bed now. "

I think that is a good idea. You have pushed the envelope of disrespect enough for one day. Maybe tomorrow you will see more clearly.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

"Going to bed now. "

I think that is a good idea. You have pushed the envelope of disrespect enough for one day. Maybe tomorrow you will see more clearly.

I have awakened, and am refreshed. And dont feel i acted disrespectfully. Only pointed out that the infamous bohemian Grove and the philosophy of Buddhsim seem to see eye to eye.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I read the OP I like Buddhism, and know two Buddhist monks, and both are the nicest people I have ever met along with their families and students. OP you should Deny ignorance and realize that Buddhism is a beautiful peaceful religion, depending on the type I know Tibetan Buddhists and they are wonderful kind people and their religion is actually very similar to the Original teachings of Christ so if you say they are evil just called J man evil too. So do you preach atheism? If so your giving us a bad name, if not wow you need to do some research...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
That is what i thought.

The instant theosophy, lucis Trust, Djwal khul, and the vast following amongst elites of these philosophies becomes mentioned, it becomes very difficult to defend buddhism.

Cause the fact is, theosophy bases itself primarely on buddhism. Alice Baileys "guide" was a tibetan master. Whatever she wrote, was purpotedly channeled from him. So, therefore, Theosophy, and the UN would indeed have some agenda which is interested in ploriferating a buddhist/hindu philosophy here in the predominantly christian west.

Djhal Khul was also a massive antisemite, once saying (of course through his "channeler" Alice Bailey) in Baileys book ""Plan for the New World Order," in the section on the "reorganization of world religions," that Goal No. 2 calls for:

The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, and its separative emphasis."

That sounds pretty harsh. It infact sounds like she was echoing the same sentiments that the Nazis did.

The Nazis also sent expeditions to Tibet in search of mystical wisdom.

So, It appears that there is a very deep connection between the elite and buddhism, than there could ever be shown between them and Judaism.

I await the explanations for this. And dont change the subject, Address each point as i asked it, without snarky remarks
edit on 11-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

I don’t know who you are talking to but I quess maybe me. I am going to play your little game with you. I thought you had left to never return but you started again. Please pick one topic at a time. I will address all your concerns.

Theosophy was invented by Helena Blavatsky a known charlatan. She even stated that her teachings were not Buddhism. Theosophy is not Buddhism. Her alliance with an organization in India broke away from her because of the fraud. She even admitted to inventing the “ascended masters”. usminc.org...
Blavatsky combined all religious beliefs into her fraud including the Kabbala. You have apparently failed to mention this. www.theosociety.org... This fraud spawned a number of other goups. She was also an inspiration for Aleister Crowley and the Golden Dawn. He also wrote about, studied, and incorporated the Kabbala.

Let us now move on to Alice Bailey and the Lucis Trust. Alice Bailey was a Christian. She started studying Theosophy in 1917; by 1919 she started hearing voices and channeling. Her voices were the same names made up by Blavatsky. She sounds like she was easily brainwashed or a complete fraud herself. Her supposed Tibetan master never gave her any authentic Tibetan Buddhist teachings. He was only a voice in her head and not a real person. How can you cite a fictional, fraudulent person with no authentic Tibetan Buddhist teachings as the basis for your disagreement with Buddhism? In her writings she always refers to “the Christ”. Her teachings only make her a sect of Christianity. It is not Buddhism. Her teachings are also a combination of all religions. She did help start the Lucis Trust.

Who is the Maitreya? According to Buddhism the Maitreya will appear when Buddhism dies away. It is a long way from dying off. His only purpose would be to restore the teachings of Buddhism if it died off. He is not a savior. He has not come and is a long way off. That is authentic Buddhism. Anyone who claimed to be the Maitreya today would be a fraud. Theosophy and its spawn does not understand who the Maitreya is and is not Buddhism. Is their truth in Theosophy? To tell a good lie you always need to mix in some truth. It appeals to everyone because it tries to combine everything. That does not make it the truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I have always liked the buddhist monks. My mother saw me spellbound by one when I saw him aged five. The only thing that I wonder about is why people have to hate them. They as a group try to harm none in the sense that the Abrahamic religions can only dream of.. Abrahamic religions all justify violence in a way that the Buddhist do not. I with that some people would read and even expertience BEFORE criticising.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Iam Lost.
Iam in fear
Iam who the spirits chose me whilst i was young and with no knowledge.
Then comes wisdom and the map out of my hell, this hell can come now
....or it can come at death....or at rebirth....or when you or I find heaven.
Knowledge and understanding.....is sought by love, and held ONLY by LOVE.
Dont reduce Buddhism to mocking derision....IGNORANCE we may find is Hell.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join