It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Numerology
Look for the triggers and synchronicities your soul has set up for you at this time. They will guide you.

Many people are triggered by digits which may have gone from double to triple to quadruple. 11.11 is an example.

Digits often reflect grid numbers. I believe that we live in grid 553 moving our consciousness to grid 555 or elsewhere.

There are also all kinds of numerology events linked to the terrorist attack that have been posted on the Internet. They merely reflect the fact that reality moves in patterns.

Synchronicities:

Date Of The Attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
September 11th is the 254 day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
After September 11th, there are 111 days left until the end of the year
119 is the area code to Iraq: 1 + 1 + 9 = 11
Twin Towers, standing side by side, look like the number 11
The first plane to hit the tower was flight 11

The State of New York was the 11th State to enter the Union
New York City consists of 11 letters
Afghanistan consists of 11 letters
The Pentagon consists of 11 letters
Ramzi Yousef, who was convicted of the first WTC bombing, contains 11 letters

On Flight 11, there were 92 people on board: 9 + 2 = 11
On Flight 77, there were 65 people on board: 6 + 5 = 11

The letters in Osama Bin Laden's name add up to 11.

Link...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Now... what would be mind-blowing is that if this had been discovered BEFORE 9-11-01. I think it is all too easy to make all these connections after the fact... Anyways, what's the point of it? Maybe I'm missing something....

Calculon

---
*The more you ignore me; the closer i get*
---

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There is no point to it, just linking the facts to the actual event

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Numerologically, I could link what I had for breakfast this morning, to 911 if I wanted to, hehe...

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It seems that the people who carried out this attack knew this. why would they pick flight 11 to be the first flight to hit the building. The number 11 is a mystical number that is used by the occult. It is supposed to stand for bring order out of chaos. I know you all heard that one before. My reason for posting this is to show that it's goes a lot deeper than just a bunch of Arabs mad at us. This is like a big Chess game played out by the elite around the world and on 9/11 we were put in "check". Also I read some where that 11 is the number of Lucifer

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I dont think there is any meaning behind the numbers, I just think they were ready to go at that time.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
I dont think there is any meaning behind the numbers, I just think they were ready to go at that time.

Then why pick September 11, 2001. You know that the new century started in 2001 not 2000. And the two towers make a 11 and the first flight to hit a building was flight 11. All coincidental .... Yea right. Another important fact is that the war in Iraqi started during a new moon. You don't understand that the occult use this symbolism because they believe that it gives them powered from the spiritual realm. sound far fetch well it's true. Why do you think they perform rituals with the remains of dead people. Because it's fun. They are trying to evoke sprits.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We debunked all of these a long time ago... but... lesse... from memory... Date Of The Attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11 Wrong... it's 5 Numeroligical reduction requires full date: 9/11/2001 = 9+1+1+2+1 = 14 = 1+4 = 5 119 is the area code to Iraq: 1 + 1 + 9 = 11 This is actually wrong... the international calling code for Iraq is 964. Twin Towers, standing side by side, look like the number 11 They also look like ii, or Roman numeral 2. The State of New York was the 11th State to enter the Union Wrong. It was the 11th to create a state constitution, but sequentially was the 13th to enter. New York City consists of 11 letters No, 7. "City" is not part of its name. The Pentagon consists of 11 letters No, 8. "The" is not part of its name. Ramzi Yousef, who was convicted of the first WTC bombing, contains 11 letters Yousef is not his real name, I forget what it was. On Flight 11, there were 92 people on board: 9 + 2 = 11 On Flight 77, there were 65 people on board: 6 + 5 = 11 These are actually off a bit. The letters in Osama Bin Laden's name add up to 11. Yes, when you use the CIA's incorrect spelling of his name. In short... a great big load of steaming heuy. [Edited on 8-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Another important fact is that the war in Iraqi started during a new moon

Let's see, you have black stealth aircraft, who can't be seen on radar, but CAN be seen visually.... What night would YOU pick to start your offensive? When there is no moon of course (i.e. new moon)....

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
While digging through the ATS archives, I ran across this interesting thread that may or may not be of interests to you DaRAGE:

"Overlooked 9/11 conspiracy"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this is of interest.

regards
seekerof

top topics

join