It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Rejects McCain's Town Hall Proposal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by flashback
The 57 state thing is a talking point just like the "whitey" thing (it was actually "why'd he").

Uh .. no. The 'why'd he' excuse was pumped out by some Obamamites. At this point no tape has been seen (and we don't even know if there is one) so there is no way someone can say the words were 'why'd he'.

Obama claims there is no tape at all.
No tape = no 'why'd he'.

Originally posted by RRconservative
Obama is going to hide behind his memorized speeches, and telepromters for as long as he can get away with it.

Definately. He will avoid town hall type venues as if they were cancer.

HERE is Mr. Change's latest non-teleprompter speaking. (discussing why bildegerger Johnson was leaving his VP search team) uh ...you know .. you know .. uh .... uh ... you know ....

[edit on 6/14/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by flashback

I cannot say how refreshing it is to see someone actually discussing the issues! Thank you!

If I had to pick a category, I would be a liberal Libertarian. I liked Kucinich a lot and I'm particularly pleased with his most recent move. Even though it will go nowhere, the man has got some brass.

As regards speeches and teleprompters, everyone has their good times and bad. Public speaking is a good thing for a president to be able to do, but it's not the important part of the job as far as I'm concerned.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join