It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden link at bottom of page. whatistheconspiracy.com

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yeah as soon as I started it up just now it downloaded a new update. There are LOTS of pictures of this place on GE. It actually looks like a pretty sweet building if nothing else! What the importance is of that spot (or if it even is) I don't know. But anyone trying to secretively put such a link on this site would have known to falsify that information beforehand would they not? Therefore, in other words, it could have been deliberately put there as a clue? I'm probably reaching here..but you never know.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

That address is not the address. For it is a private domain, so it will not give the address out. All private domains have that same address.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
All domains get the same address which google earth pulls up as the frank lloyd wright school of architecture?

If so, that's pretty funny!

I've been searching on google for anything with the same name as "what is the conspiracy". No books on amazon, nothing came up but a bunch of conspiracy blogs with that in the text. In fact, if you google "whatistheconspiracy" all you get is that site, and ATS in which we are here talking about it. NOTHING else. I'm bewildered
!

ATS may have had a secret link but this page does not have any whatsoever. I've looked and looked again.

What's the big mystery?!!!

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The IP 74.52.37.214 for www.whatistheconspiracy.com... actually corresponds to a server for theplanet.com in Dallas TX.

The Planet offers dedicated web servers and managed web hosting solutions that enable small- and medium-size businesses to maintain an online presence around the world. The Planet is the number one privately held dedicated server hosting provider. Visit theplanet.com today.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Tuebor]

Mod Edit: Fixed tags. Please do not use [code] tags. They have a tendency to stretch pages and make for harder reading. Use the [ex] tags for external material.Thank you

[edit on 16-6-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

No, I mean when you sign up for the private domain service, you are going to get the standard information across the board on your whois information.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So no posts for a day or two on this. Anybody find anything out? What are your thoughts? I'd like to see this thread get going again

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thanks for the clarification, I thought that the given place would have been the address the website was registered to. Darn, that leaves me with absolutely nothing to say... imagine that.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ATS has games??Lol,I didn't even know that!As far as this site goes I don't know,it is odd that no staff have come forward to explain isn't it?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I can't find it where you said it was on the bottom of the page,I did however use the link to the 'whatistheconspiracy' and it is interesting,I wonder what it is?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
WOOOOOOOH..
I think someone has stumbled upon the next ATS game

You do realise,of course, that everyone will deny it until it's ready to start..

The amount of work that has gone into the past games behind the scenes is ASTOUNDING...
AND very much appreciated by all who played...
even if they forgot to say so at times.. Instead choosing to beg and plead for clues..

If you missed out..Don't hesitate to join in the next one..and lose months of your life at a time..

Just sort out the bonus prizes for UK this time guys..
Sumo's still on wholesale offer??

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

WooHoo! Agent_T has arrived! If this is a game AT, we may have a chance, they scooped up all the last great gamers as mods! I'm still "waiting for the sign" myself.

Just don't go to www.whatisthetruth.com as I figured I'd try that.

Very spooky but NOT related I'm sure.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Kellter]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
I think someone has stumbled upon the next ATS game

You do realise,of course, that everyone will deny it until it's ready to start..

The amount of work that has gone into the past games behind the scenes is ASTOUNDING...
AND very much appreciated by all who played...
even if they forgot to say so at times.. Instead choosing to beg and plead for clues..

Why would it be linked if it was under wraps?

Maybe marketing to keep people coming around to see to if it is ready?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If marketing is part of this, I guarantee you it is a side issue. I started coming to this site because of "the rings" game which was a Doozy, and got myself addicted to the site
!

I am pressed for time right now or I would post links to some of the classic games, but if you do a search here for "find the rings", "alltheufoanswerss", "thefinalanswertoeverything" you can get a better idea. This is not a confirmed game at this time, but either way, it looks really interesting!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You just never know with these sneaky blummers

Maybe a whoopsee by a techie?
Certainly when I linked to the page it showed the makings of a 'teaser' just a little 'unfinished' if you know what I mean.

It's kinda overdue too.. Get your thinking caps ready..

What is the conspiracy?

Why are there conspiracy theories?

What is the truth?

you will soon know

Wait for the sign

Knowledge will be released

Those who are worthy will understand the grand
confusion of our time

[edit on 16-6-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Very interesting...good catch. I'm not sure what that is?

It could be something left over from the 5th of November announcement form last year.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Hey couldn't you *cough* sneak around the back of the ATS complex and check the recycle bins for any more clues.*cough*

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Quite odd, why does everyone else find out about these games before I do?
I swear theres probably already someone whos beaten this game.

EDIT TO ADD...AGENT_T already beaten me to copying and pasting the other site's text here.

Source: www.whatistheconspiracy.com...

Odd...

[edit on 6/16/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A new game.

Could it be? I haven't heard anything yet.

The last two were awesome. They turned my brain to mush and provided sleepless nights for weeks and weeks.

For those who DO remember the Nov. 5th game, may the DOLLEAN be with you.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Totally off topic post..apologies..BUT

Why do I recognize the girl in your avatar wukky?
Do we travel in the same social circle?

Liz..erm..sumthing.. I forget

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

IDK, um uh I uh um don't know what her name is um yea thats it, I certainly don't have any clue what she does for a living

So anyone find out any more about this mysterious site imbedded in little () bars?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join