It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Money And 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

9-11 attacks was foretold about on our own money! In the early 1990’s a new set of bills would start to come out in 1996 of US $5.00, $10.00 $20.00 and $50.00 and $100.00 bills started that show 9-11 as part of warfare strategy. These bills came out and was planned during the Clinton administration.

The pictures on the bills tells the story of the twin towers and being on fire and then gone. The story in itself is kind of like our government bragging to us what they were going to do and asking us, “what are you going to do about it?” Knowing there was nothing that could be done about it! So why is this in itself not evidence of what our own government has done?

What are some of your opinions on this?.. Have you ever made the money sequince of the twin towers? I was showed it for the first time a long time ago by my brother and was kinda amazed...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Good post Minnie! I agree that it does make those images of the twin towers and then they are burning then gone. I too have those questions as to why this is not evidence.

It even tells who they were going to blame it on and what planes were used!!!!

Does anyone else on here have any thoughts on this?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
really? you dont think this is just coincidence?

somehow I dont think that they would leave clues like this, i mean come on! this is becoming more like an episode of scoooby do!

lol I guess the old man did do it,

this vid has been posted before, I think you are reading too much into it, I without dout believe that the bush administration knew the attacks where coming and maby they even helped to make them happen, but I dont think they would advertise the fact in a teenage prank type manner, they woould not be that stoopid!

Cheers
Dazzler

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I think it's very possible. A lot of the members in the government is in secret societies and they do like to play games. This could of been one. Just like you seem to think that its a coincidence when it actually makes the pictures!!!! How is that a coincidence?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think this could be more of a case that "if you look hard enough for something you will eventually see it"

it just dosent make sence that you would advertise what you are going to do, it serves no goal, they may like playing games but this is a bit too far in, keep up the good work of looking for connections but I really do think that this is just fluke,

interesting yes, but relevant I think not,

Cheers
Dazzler

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dazzler22
but I dont think they would advertise the fact in a teenage prank type manner, they woould not be that stoopid!

Could it be that insiders were trying to warn us? Without becoming a "whistleblower" and being fired?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I think this could be more of a case that "if you look hard enough for something you will eventually see it"

I could take this excuse if the folding of the bills would be different to "make" these images. But, when you fold the bills (all in the same way), the chance of "coincidence" just gets far too high IMO.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

somehow I don’t think that they would leave clues like this, i mean come on! this is becoming more like an episode of scoooby do!

Dazzler

I have to disagree. Not just one bill has the 'clue' but all of the bills. And you don't have to do some fancy origami on each one to see the picture. The exact same pattern can be used on each to get the picture.

Psychopaths often leave clues and trails to their crimes. A mass murder will almost always leave a calling card or note or some kind of clue. It's all a big game to them. 'Look, here's what I'm doing or going to do and you can't stop me.

It seems to be a very huge coincidence that all the bills were changed at about the same time and none of the images were really changed. The Lincoln Memeorial was still the same just a slightly different view and size, etc. Most of the time currency changes are a bit more dramatic than that and happen over a rather drawn out period of time. Like the ones we've been doing lately, one bill at a time.

I have to say good job Minnie. It looks like you have the blinders off. To me this looks like evidence or at least proof. All of us need to open our eyes a little wider and start calling out for some action against the terrorists in our own government.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

I could take this excuse if the folding of the bills would be different to "make" these images. But, when you fold the bills (all in the same way), the chance of "coincidence" just gets far too high IMO.

Thats what I was trying to say to him. He just didn't seem to get it though.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have to say it does seem far fetched that they would do this.

On the other hand, they probably knew that even if someone saw this, nothing would ever be made of it because it would seem to fantastical.

Does anyone know what year the designs for these bills were created?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grambler

Does anyone know what year the designs for these bills were created?

The op said that it was designed in the early 1990's and came out in 1996.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
They were not being 'stoopid'. They were bragging. Here is what we did to you and even told you in advance. Now what are you going to do about it. Like I said they are typical mass murdering psychopaths they just happen to be our elected representatives so that means they can hide behind the law.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
ok clearly im wrong.

my bad.....

oh and i thought the bills where using an existing design from the 1920's?

Cheers
Dazzler

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

oh and i thought the bills where using an existing design from the 1920's?

The one-dollar bill has the second oldest design of all U.S. currency currently being produced, after the two dollar bill. The obverse debuted in 1963 when the $1 bill first became a Federal Reserve Note.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, it looks like the 1-dollar bill is the second oldest design which debuted in 1963. The oldest being the 2-dollar bill.

So, any other denomination's design is newer than 1963 according to the wikipedia.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No, I don't think its coincidence at all. When do these things start becoming facts rather than coincidences?

Construction on the Pentagon began on September 11, 1941. - COINCIDENCE!

George H. W. Bush uses the phrase "New World Order" in a speech on September 11, 1990. - COINCIDENCE!

Securacom receives a contract to provide security for the World Trade Center from 1996-1998. Marvin Bush was on the board of directors from 1993 to 2000. - COINCIDENCE!

Securacom goes public September 11, 1997. - COINCIDENCE!

In 1995 a trading card game called "Illuminati: New World Order" depicts two towers on a card, resembling the Twin Towers, with one of the towers being hit by an object and exploding in flames. Another card depicts the Pentagon on fire. - COINCIDENCE!

Unocal, an oil company, in 1996 wanted to build a natural gas pipeline through Afghanistan, but couldn't with the Taliban in place as the acting government. - COINCIDENCE!

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has had suspected connections with Unocal. - COINCIDENCE!

Former US Ambassador to Afghanistan, and then to Iraq, Zalmay Khalilzad worked as an adviser to Unocal, and is a member of the Project for the New American Century. - COINCIDENCE!

The Project for the New American Century, in its guide to "rebuilding America's defenses", says "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor". This is prior to 9/11. - COINCIDENCE!

Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Jeb Bush, Paul Wolfowitz, John Bolton and Lewis "Scooter" Libby, just to name a few, are also members of the PNAC. - COINCIDENCE!

FBI Terrorism Expert John O'Neill predicts terrorists, most notably Al Qaeda, will attack the United States; he resigns due to interference in his investigation and searches for Osama Bin Laden; he takes a job offer as head of security at the World Trade Center and officially begins work on September 10th, 2001 and dies the next day. - COINCIDENCE!

Pre-9/11, U.S. Department of Justice manuals depict the Twin Towers in crosshairs. - COINCIDENCE!

The Lone Gunmen pilot episode shows the U.S. Government intentionally crashing a Boeing aircraft in to the World Trade Center to blame on foreign terrorists to increase the military's budget. The show airs in March 2001. - COINCIDENCE!

John Ashcroft stops flying commercial aircraft 3 months before 9/11. - COINCIDENCE!

Mall Strike 2001, an anti-terrorism exercise, is conducted in June 2001 in the county that borders the county where Shanksville is located. - COINCIDENCE!

A 99 year lease is signed on the WTC complex in June 2001 with 'terrorism insurance'. - COINCIDENCE!

A band called I Am The World Trade Center releases an album in July 2001 where the 11th song is titled September. - COINCIDENCE!

Top Bush Administration officials approved an Afghanistan war plan one week before 9/11. - COINCIDENCE!

Large numbers of put options were placed on Boeing, American Airlines' and United Airlines' stocks in the weeks leading up to 9/11, they just happened to all be involved in the attacks. - COINCIDENCE!

Do I need to continue? Or do you get the point?

You can label everything a coincidence all you want, but eventually you have to start realizing just how many "coincidences" there are. Logic should tell you that this many coincidences are not possible, and there must be something more to it.

The people who rule this country and much of the world are very in to symbolism, numerology and the occult. If you know what to look for, you can find their imprint on just about any world event they have been involved in. It is not some immature 'teenage prank type manner', it is how they conduct their business. They like to leave their mark in a very symbolic way, and only those who are truly paying attention can see it.

If you need an example, the attacks occurred on 9/11. What is the emergency number in the United States? 9-1-1.

As for the video, the designs of the bills shown were released on these dates:

$5: May 24, 2000
$10: May 24, 2000
$20: September 24, 1998
$50: October 27, 1997
$100: March 25, 1996

And one mistake in the video, Novus Ordo Seclorum does not mean New World Order. In Latin, it means New Order of the Ages. Novus Ordo Mundi (which is my name) means New World Order in Latin.

new topics

top topics

join