It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking a Moderator Segment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
As the title of this thread suggests, what I'm suggesting is a special segment, about 5 minutes in length, where you guys (Dave, Johnny, and anyone else that wants to pile on) can get to know a specific moderator on a more personal level.

In my opinion, this would help the members to put a voice to the mod, as well as to "Unmask" them in such a way that we become more transparent to the membership. Besides, who doesn't wanna know what goes through the minds of the Mod Squad?

Let me know what you all think about this idea.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is actually already being done...Mod by Mod. The last Mod-segment I heard on ATS-Mix was asala or kleverone. You´re up soon too.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well see what happens when I don't pay any attention at all??? I've heard all of these mods speak at length, but I didn't know it was for this reason. I thought they were for various other reasons. Just goes to show you that sometimes I can miss the most obvious of things.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Just goes to show you that sometimes I can miss the most obvious of things.

TheBorg

You?! TheBorg?

Come now...

Re-Assimilate youself... if not, at least reboot your programming.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yeah, didn't want to be the one to break the news to you.... but MEET THE MODS became a feature back when we first started. See previous ATS MIX Shows.

We haven't done one in awhile..... so we may have to rekindle it again once we get through a bunch of scheduled interviews with guests.

Dave

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

No sweat. Don't ever feel like you can't break anything to me. As a mod, I've learned to have a thick skin. It comes with the territory.

Anywho, I wasn't even doing this so that I could be on again, but so that ALL of the mods could have a chance to get up and have a "moment in the sun", so to speak.

We've got a great thing going here at ATS with the MIX, and it's just a matter of time before others see that. I'm still proud to be here while we go through this transition.

This place makes waking up all that much sweeter, and that's not a brown-nose comment either!!

TheBorg
Forum Moderator / Resident Assimilator

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I was on a show... it was a lot of fun and I encourage our other Staff who haven't done it, to do so. You won't regret it.

top topics

join