It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second 'Mars Figure' found??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I couldn't believe this when it was forwarded to me.

'Noted UFO researcher Larry 'LawWalk' of Texas noteriety - reportedly did additional work on the original 'Mars Figure' image from NASA - and finds a second 'Mars Figure' previously unseen.

click for new 'LawWalk' Mars Figure image

I have known this man for a number of years - and he has far too established a reputation to be faking such results -- IMO.

jb

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This looks way BS to me. There's only that one image of it, and it's translucent. Are saying that there are martian ghosts now?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am not saying anything short of;

This was forwarded to me... and the source has a history of being no-nonsense. If it is hoax, I am certain that we will find out in the near future... and the person that brought this to the public will permanently lose credibility - which I am sure... is not a desire of his.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I don't think it's a hoax. It may be optical illusions but those objects ARE there.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
I couldn't believe this when it was forwarded to me.

'Noted UFO researcher Larry 'LawWalk' of Texas noteriety - reportedly did additional work on the original 'Mars Figure' image from NASA - and finds a second 'Mars Figure' previously unseen.

click for new 'LawWalk' Mars Figure image

I have known this man for a number of years - and he has far too established a reputation to be faking such results -- IMO.

jb

Johnbro, the photo you presented is very interesting of the second figure. Get ready because I am getting ready to blow you away with what I have found being another significant find in the same photo.

Go to where you have typed A.K. Mars-Gate. Now visually find the letter (a) in the word Gate and now from the top of the letter (a) go approx. 4 to 5 inches vertically straight upward you will see a beautiful male Egyptian looking face and head statue. Now at first until you lock onto the statue visually it will be slightly vague but darker in color and the profile of the statue is looking directly to the left. You will see the eye, the eyebrow, 2 etched slanted lines on the forehead, the long profound nose along with the mouth, chin and slanted headdress. To get a better bearing of where the statue face and head is located it is just below where the light and dark contrast separate in the photo. In other words on the dark side of line in photo the face and head and part of the headdress on the lighter contrast side of photo. The dark side sounds like Star Wars. LOL By the way there is more, we will talk. Rik Riley

[edit on 10-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
They are rocks photoshopped to look like this.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

And your credentials are what again?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yes yes im a skeptic.This was already posted on here before.Same with smokestacks with smoke,animal skull,human skull,worms,mushrooms,um giant faces,statues,the list goes on.No life on mars.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

answer the question please.What are your credentials?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am seeing what looks similar to the turret of a modern day version of a British Scorpion military tank and the short cannon or gun muzzle is tapered like a telescopic recoil device.

I am no military tank expert by no means but the image is very vague or camouflaged and can be seen approx. 3 inches vertically straight up between the rs-G from the words Mars-Gate below photo. This is harder to see and will take a while for the eye to adjust and lock onto this anomaly and the muzzle is pointed to the right in photo. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

alienstar, that is O.K. we need skeptics to show our findings to also, but as far as the photo being photo shopped I will leave that to the experts on that particular issue.

It took me a long time to see these anomalies and life forms that I see from photos taken of Mars. What I believe that we are seeing in many instances are out of phase photos from Mars, in other words out of the scope or range of the wavelengths that human beings on Earth can and are used to seeing. The wavelengths are from 400 nm to 700 nanometers and I believe a lot othese photos are right on the edge of the light spectrum we see in photos taken of Mars. I also believe every planet has it's on set frequency this is why scientist send satellite missions to see in infrared, ulta violet, x-ray etc.

It is not that these lifeforms and anomalies are not there most humans on Earth do not see them, but they are there believe me. It is not my job to convince you what I see but for you to convince yourself of what you see. In other words if you do not see what I see after pointing it out to you I can not make you see what I see but you will have to learn yourself by using certain techniques that help you see anomalies better. It takes many hours to scan and view these photos of anomalies and if you have the willingness to try to see these things on the Martian surface thru scanning and viewing the better you will become at seeing these things. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hi, RikRiley.

I have downloaded the original 'Spirit' image into my computer.... and am in the process of extracting the 'Egyptian-style' face you are eluding to. I am also quite interested in the 'tank' of which you spoke of. We will definately have to talk more.

P.S. Shirts arrived. Thanx.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It looks to be a double image, ArMap will be able to tell you what it is but I believe it is from super resolution where they stack images or layer the picture.
-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am a firm believer in extraterrestrial life but I must say these objects don't look like anything other than strange rock formations that are at different elevations, creating the appearance of a humanoid-ish figure. I also think that part of the "figures" are shadow, not solid material. It seems pretty obvious to me, I've never thought these objects were strange in the first place. You can make many rock formations look humanoid right here on Earth with the right light and angle
Let's aim for something more concrete before claiming life on mars from an image like this.

new topics

top topics

join