It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed Reports Of Osama's Capture.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
there have been sooooooo many false reports posted on ATS about bin Laden so i'll believe it when i see it

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Right...

And who are these supposed sources?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Bin Laden has not been captured, I spoke to a friend of mine who is in a position to know, and he said that it was not true. He works on contract for the government doing intelligence analysis for the defense department, and since he speaks a arabic and farsi, he was called in to analyze this.

It started because of a Pakistani journalist that mistakenly thought that Bin Laden had been captured, when in fact it was another terrorist.

Operating on this rumor, much of the pakistani legal system geared up for extradition hearings...and found it was mistaken.

All it was, a case of mistaken Identity. What your Aunt probably heard was what much of the Pakistani legal community probably heard.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"I have received reports from numerous sources that Hitler was spotted in Pakistan a few hours ago.

While these are unconfirmed reports i feel the need is strong enough to merit an ALERT status for a while, this is due to the discussion and previous news sources, and other factors that apply."

Osama Bin Laden's capture story has no more credit than the above one, unless the sources could be verified and the news could be proved correct, which I doubt.

This message brings to memory a certain post while ago on ATS...are they the same?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
and was i right? or was i right?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Do you guys call your local news to verify where their sources are? Do you ask your local newspaper to verify their sources? NO reporter will verify their sources. They are protected. Stop asking for them. Simply refusing to release information regarding sources is not basis for discrediting a report. Especially from someone like Nerdling. Give it a rest.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexipaul
is this a joke he works for the cia
he was paid 100,000. by the british to assasinate gadaffi which is what they gagged the trial of former mi5 operative david shayler
bush's father is great friends with the bin laden family
please please research this, it is not news its a game of chess and the human race are the pawns always the first to die

wake up wake up wake up

Right, so after Bush and OBL master minded the towers attack Bush then cut taxes, yes he is all evil and his plan to kill all us pawns will be complete after the economy gets better

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This had better not be a HOAX!!!

Heads will roll

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

NO reporter will verify their sources. They are protected. Stop asking for them. Simply refusing to release information regarding sources is not basis for discrediting a report.

I was following this "Question everything, even ATS."

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
As I said in the ATS Forum, My source at The DOHD has refused to comment on this situation, He had been very forthcoming after the Iranian Press reported that he was 'Boxed In'. Maybe there is some valor to this. Will try to find out more.

<< 1   >>

join