It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US unemployment rate reaches 5.5%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

US unemployment rate reaches 5.5%

news.bbc.co.uk

The US unemployment rate jumped to the highest level in more than two decades last month, stoking recession fears in the world's biggest economy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Not good for the economy, what about the foreign workers that supposedly come over for a job.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Try these links also.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Apparently, gas prices continue to surge.

When I read the article on unemployment, I wonder why, a la Phil Vassar, "I ask the Lord, every night, for just another day in paradise." The world is definitely going to hell in a handbasket.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It would seem that way, and with all the rising costs, it just doesn't look healthy at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This same thing was just posted by mybigunit, and moved over to BelowTopSecret or something...

Just so you know. Apparently it is NOT breaking alternative news. I thought it important though, for all it's worth.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Yeah, well the OP has a habit of stealing threads. Mostly, doesn't care afterwards either. Maybe he's unemployed?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
reply to post by LostNemesis

Yeah, well the OP has a habit of stealing threads. Mostly, doesn't care afterwards either. Maybe he's unemployed?

This coming from a guy who has been sending u2u's to me all the time crying cos i posted a thread like his. Moaning over his ats points.
If it was the same J.J. then the mods should have dealt with it.
Stop crying little boy if you're that bothered about your points, i'll have a whip around for you, see if we can raise you some.
That's if it's ok with mummy and daddy.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Existing thread here
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

and its funny because the mods actually moved mine to below top secret.

Also Jasons thread that you copied Jason posted 3 hours sooner than you did. Sorry man your just to little to late.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

And i've had threads closed before for the same reason, even after doing a search as i did on the two you are refering to.
If the mods would have closed them i wouldn't have been bothered.
If it got posted earlier fair enough, but when someone tells you, you'd better appologise or be paid back ten fold, just makes me wonder how adult they are. Now if he'd sent a u2u explaining this to me in a decent way, and not like a kid pet lipping, with silly "i'll pay you back ten fold" b.s.
then i would have appologised and deleted the thread myself.
Instead all i got got was a behind the monitor hard man who spat his dummy out. He could have been decent about it and i would have been too. Show respect and you'll receive it.

new topics

top topics

join